Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Blue orca

Thread Title Search
Blue orca Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2018, 06:01 PM #21
Turd

Turd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesum View Post
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment....1&d=1518244794

1 hit is all I need. This shit will keep you up all night.
Hey Yesum, how long did you flower the Blue Orca Haze for?
Turd is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 10:12 AM #22
Hermen_eutics
Banned

Hermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoolSativa View Post
After 5 days I got a 100% germination rate (8/8) from Swami's Blue Orca Haze. Plus I still have 9 left in the pack. Nice! Looking forward to this grow.
Hey OCS,

How are your plants growing? How long of a veg period are you planning?

Ive got one each BOH, Chery bomb, and nl5xh going in small pots. Limited room rignt now so just popped a few to get a feel for the genetics.
Hermen_eutics is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 12:47 PM #23
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd View Post
Hey Yesum, how long did you flower the Blue Orca Haze for?

I went 11 weeks but they could have come down at 10 weeks. I run a 10/14 light schedule.

I did a couple hits of this BOH the other night after not smoking for 5 days. Felt the top of my head had come off and then a elevator feeling like I was going up or down, that was the first 20 minutes.
yesum is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:01 PM #24
OldCoolSativa

OldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really niceOldCoolSativa is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermen_eutics View Post
How are your plants growing? How long of a veg period are you planning?

Hello H,

It's now almost 4 weeks from seed and they are doing well. Vegging under shoplight LEDs and modest nutes. Leaves are pretty fat. One runt I may cull. Confirming what another BOH grower said, the mainstems are already quite strong and woody. If I'm going to train these plants I should do so sooner rather than later. I'm going to veg these for another 7-8 weeks until my flower tent is available. Hopefully that's enough time to take and root two sets of clones; one of which will be flowered.

I'll probably do a grow thread when they flower.

OldCoolSativa is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2018, 04:02 AM #25
herbgreen

herbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to all
runts can produce gold!

according to adam D his SAGE was a runt......
herbgreen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2018, 02:11 AM #26
Hermen_eutics
Banned

Hermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of light
This BOH is definitively ready to leave this pot for greener pastures. However there is no space currently available and I have not yet confirmed the sex. All three of the Swami beans I popped are slow to show. I expect to see organs any day. Ive twisted, pinched and tied all of them. plant is grown under cfl

Old 04-26-2018, 02:14 AM #27
Hermen_eutics
Banned

Still no sex organs. 24" and ~10 weeks veg

Old 05-01-2018, 09:00 PM #28
Hermen_eutics
Banned

I'm still expecting at least one lady out of my 2 other Swami starts, NL5 x H and Cherry bomb
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tue May 01 13-50-05.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	453976 Click image for larger version

Name:	Tue May 01 13-52-01.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	453977

Last edited by Hermen_eutics; 05-02-2018 at 04:26 AM..