Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > super snow lotus grow log bodhi

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
super snow lotus grow log bodhi Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2014, 07:29 PM #31
Kalyx

Kalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to all
Kalyx has completed 4 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgreenharvest View Post
I would say the freaky smelling one is my favourite but at the same time she doesn't put out much compared to the others, the tangerine and blueberry pheno put out the most and tick all the boxes.
Nice well it seems the best plants always produce the least. Love the variety you are having. any chance you have some pics you can post?

Kalyx's - SkunkVA x Snow Lotus and Wish Mountain
Kalyx's - Karma's OG - Karma Genetics
Kalyx's - Fire Cookies and Elmer's Glue
Kalyx's - 2014 Fall Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Earthman Technologies Test Grow - Purple Gummer (Complete)
Kalyx's - 2014 Summer Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Goji OG Summer Newbie Grow Contest (Complete)
Kalyx's - Nug Jug
Kalyx is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2014, 12:44 AM #32
seshboss

seshboss is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 197caregiver View Post
I have to say the silver mountain but the love triangle also threw a big pheno but all of the silver mountains were huge also the snow lotus crosses all have some bigger phenos in them due to the blockhead in the genetics and im guessing this super snow lotus will be a monster aswell but this silver mountain i finally picked as the winner is rock solid rails of killer buds that smell so strong and def tasty stuff also forgot to add that i did a harlequin bx and had just a few seeds so only one female that was a monster and it shocked me because it was for a patient that needs just high cbd so i figured it be one that yeilds small but surprised me by the size

PH- ya it was def a nice find to see higher yields in smaller containers but like hydro they dont need much root space for coco hempy grows or even just coco grows i find smaller is best then over doing the container size so unlike soil where they dont have as much air and space to grow so its a pretty cool find just needs watered more but it pays off

Eastern OG- the breeder Steve's sweet skunk is def killer and is why i love the strange brew since i love the snow lotus male aswell as the sweet skunk... The sweet skunk is sweet pink grapefruit x a nlights x haze male and is def an old favorite of mine because its so grapefruity if thats a word lol and has an awsome hazey mix ... But back in the day they thought the father was a skunk but later realized it was a NL x haze male and this was found out when breeder steve noticed the haze in the cross which it can be smelled and tasted in the sweet skunk so i being a haze lover but more into the indica doms the cross is awsome since i get the haze taste and in some phenos a perfect indica and sativa balance with no anxiety which i have a problem with when smoking sativas so b was a smart man for crossing the snow lotus to sweet skunk ... The sweet skunk and sweet pink grapefruit are awsome strains and i have a sweet pink grapefruit dom sweet and sour cindy from bog that i just found while testing them for him and the funny part is he said to look for that pheno and it was the last girl i harvested but anyways strange brew def is a winner since both parents are true breeding at its best
great info
seshboss is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:30 AM #33
Mrgreenharvest

Mrgreenharvest will become famous soon enoughMrgreenharvest will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx View Post
Nice well it seems the best plants always produce the least. Love the variety you are having. any chance you have some pics you can post?
Sorry mate but they're down and drying now, I'll take some bud shots for you if I don't smoke it all before getting hold of the camera
Mrgreenharvest is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:37 AM #34
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
Enjoy you harvest Bro.
Ph-patrol is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2014, 06:02 AM #35
Kalyx

Kalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to all
Kalyx has completed 4 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgreenharvest View Post
Sorry mate but they're down and drying now, I'll take some bud shots for you if I don't smoke it all before getting hold of the camera
Yes do enjoy that harvest hope you can get some pics up. The info has been great though, keep it coming with a smoke report.

Kalyx's - SkunkVA x Snow Lotus and Wish Mountain
Kalyx's - Karma's OG - Karma Genetics
Kalyx's - Fire Cookies and Elmer's Glue
Kalyx's - 2014 Fall Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Earthman Technologies Test Grow - Purple Gummer (Complete)
Kalyx's - 2014 Summer Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Goji OG Summer Newbie Grow Contest (Complete)
Kalyx's - Nug Jug
Kalyx is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2014, 11:59 AM #36
Cloneman

Cloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really nice
Shame this fizzled out, hope 197 is OK.

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain
Go down the drain. Cloneman aka Tobold Hornblower

RIP Dr Jay
Cloneman is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2014, 11:42 AM #37
Cloneman

Cloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really nice
Well I did a pack and all 11 are out of the dirt > stunning

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain

RIP Dr Jay

Old 11-19-2014, 12:26 PM #38
Cloneman

Looks like I've got 6 fems > yay

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain

RIP Dr Jay

Old 12-08-2014, 12:37 PM #39
Cloneman

well they are over 4 weeks and 3 have hardly started flowering, looks like they are going to take a year to finish, a bit shit really. The 3 Lemon Zinger are doing great

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain

RIP Dr Jay

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:06 AM #40
ripvanstinkle

ripvanstinkle is on a distinguished road
Hope all is well with caregiver.

Cloneman, did you do 12/12 from seed? Are they stinking yet? I'm excited about this strain. Please keep us updated!
ripvanstinkle is offline Quote