What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingofriar

LMAO at some of these fellow dawgs on here, but cant really blame em (it probally was the boots in the first pic) . Mad respect to both of you two!

Whats going down at the farm next? I'll stay tuned as the saga continues...

SNYPETTE!

SNYPETTE!

Your pictures of the treats inspired me to share my favorite cupcake.. so ridiculously delicious. Red velvet with cream cheese frosting from "Sift".

picture.php

-Old School

Snypette

Veteran
thank you for the positive comments and support in your sister grower!!

Got everything on my list done and am heading back to the farm in the morning :)

and wow oldschool that is one amazing cupcake! YUM!

Snypette

Veteran
Back at the farm

Back at the farm

picture.php

stardawg #6

picture.php

Motorbreath #7

picture.php

Motorbreath #6

When I went on my little venture I almost got in an accident with some drunk guy in the middle of the afternoon. I look over and the guy is just coming in my lane. I have good brakes so we didn't collide but when i looked over and saw the guy coming at me he was looking right at me.. laughing with a huge creepy grin on his face. Like 'mwuahaha I'm coming to kill you'

Other than that, that was some much needed fun going to the city but now it's back to work. Just tied down half of the 4 light crop :p and will finish the other half tomorrow. I prefer not to tie down crops but oh well.

Tomorrow I have a few plants I'm choppin, wee :D

Snypette

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the babies all grown up! :cathug:

Some of you already know the background but the first picture is of the cat we rescued from a crackhead in the ghetto. He was about a week old and had fleas, worms, and one eye was glued shut. Nursed him back to health and he ended up having kittens of his own with our other cat, our bengal. I do not have a current picture of her but the other pics are of the kittens. 2nd pic is of our silver bengal all grown up. The third and fourth pics are of 1 of the 3 white striped bengal kittens.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: lol,well i guess i should have figured there would be cat pics...:biggrin:

at least we got some bud shots outta yah!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who me? nope,just having a laugh cause i thought it was funny...im pretty sure theres enough pervy guys here just cause of the whole girl thing and all,plus i already have my own threads to do that! nah,i just like the snype clan is all.

Snypette

Veteran
of course we got cats up in hear ufs. what the hell do you think this is? ;)

cats, buds, food, and i'll add kicks to the list. Gifted to me by my friend who saw me looking at them . aw:huggg:

picture.php

and champs has this eraser type thing that is like a pencil eraser but bigger and for shoes. I couldn't believe how well it worked. First time someone has succeeded in selling me a shoe cleaning product. LOL. I have lots of kicks with white bottoms and that bottom part is always the part to go first. That is what the erasers for. anyways, back to work making the scrogg. or scrog? i need to roll a joint. i left the last one in some bicycle shop.. :dunno:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:muahaha: too funny,i knew there were shoes somewhere!:bigeye:
i have a pretty absurd shoe collection for a guy...but of course its all boy shoes,cycling,climbing,hiking,foot glove thingies,size 13 prada pumps,wingtips....that sort of thing....:biggrin:

i think that joint fell down the rabbit hole....
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hank Hemp

Veteran
You'll have to pardon Unc, Snypette he's got to much time on his hands, oh that's me with to much time on his hands, I think.

Snypette

Veteran
FAT BOYS! Where are my fat boys? Have to of seen the newer alice in wonderland to get that one.

Wow I am so tired. I might get back on a normal sleep schedule tonight! Worked my butt off all day and night and still have mad shit to do. I don't think I'll be able to do any harvesting tonight but I will take the plants out of the room so I can do that in the daytime tomorrow. Got the scrog built for 2 more lights and tied down almost everything till I ran out of twist wire. Just took some clones:
picture.php

Time to take care of the veg room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts