Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Thread Closed
★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2014, 07:43 AM #21
Snype
Banned

Snype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hup234 View Post
three and a half hrs that's pretty good ...most girls think they can harvest all night...but after an hr or so their like ...I can't harvest anymore... it hurts to much I have to work in the morning...
Snypette only harvested for 3.5 hours because of her injury. She will usually work 8-10 hours shifts for harvesting. She's a pro. I taught her how to harvest almost 7 years ago and she has become the best trimmer that I have ever known. Even better than me.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:53 AM #22
hup234
IC Mag Supporter

hup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of light
c'mon ,I'm fucking with you guys... your both doing a great job and I wish you the best

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:53 AM #23
OldSchoolGreen

OldSchoolGreen will become famous soon enoughOldSchoolGreen will become famous soon enoughOldSchoolGreen will become famous soon enough
Excited to see more posts and threads from you!
-Old School

Old 01-13-2014, 08:07 AM #24
justpassnthru

justpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud ofjustpassnthru has much to be proud of
Quote:
three and a half hrs that's pretty good ...most girls think they can harvest all night...but after an hr or so their like ...I can't harvest anymore... it hurts to much I have to work in the morning...
I suppose if you brought the bacon home, she wouldn't have to go to work in the morning!

jst pulling your leg a bit; couldn't resist!

We gals just gotta stick together! jpt

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:28 AM #25
Snypette

Snypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
it hurts to make money? Damn whatever girls you know need to check their mind set! my work is my plants and harvesting is fun. at least that's what i tell myself to get through it . i hate harvesting with complainers, it ruins my trimming mojo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snype View Post
Snypette only harvested for 3.5 hours because of her injury. She will usually work 8-10 hours shifts for harvesting. She's a pro. I taught her how to harvest almost 7 years ago and she has become the best trimmer that I have ever known. Even better than me.
aw

thanks old school and lol jpt

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:30 AM #26
Snypette

Snypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tleaf jr. View Post
snypette has made my wife want a account on here lol smh
hook her up! more ladies are always welcome at tha mag

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:59 AM #27
Critter
Think for yourself, question authority

Critter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud of
Im subb'd
as yall do some great work and share good stuff! 50k question is...is that you in the first pic? Snype will have to beat em off with a stick no matter if so or not, girls that can grow and trim well.... I see some dogs panting in here lol

Critter's Jungle

Old 01-13-2014, 11:25 AM #28
Snypette

haha so do i get 50k for answering? yeah, puffing on a fat J of BYTCH yum!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:28 PM #29
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by watts View Post
Would you bend over and hand me one of those apples please?
What R U....13? Down boy! Down!
Cant a chicky get her flowers on without some sexual comments?
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:11 AM #30
Snypette

took care of all snypes plants and now i'm trying my best to finish up the rest of the trimming tonight while i let my man get some extra shut eye. This crop could make for some interesting photos

Thread Closed