Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Karma Genetics > Ghostrider OG V2

Thread Title Search
Ghostrider OG V2 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2015, 02:45 AM #1
ChemCat

ChemCat will become famous soon enough
Ghostrider OG V2

Just starting 7 Ghostriders, looks as though it's 7/7 germ rate, this won't be much of a journal/diary but just a general report on what i find, i'll try and provide pictures and as much info as i can, any tips and info on this strain would be much appreciated.

Thanks folks...
ChemCat is offline Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 05:51 PM #2
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
I just got done growing 7 female ghostriders... Everyone of them was stellar... They all leaned heavy towards the white... They went9-10 weeks... Funny thing was, the two that I grew under my t5 came out better then the 5 I had under the 1000 watter... It's a great strain bro... Go to my albums... I have a ghostrider album...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 04:36 PM #3
ChemCat

They look very nice indeed nickman, what were the smells and flavour like from these
ChemCat is offline Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:24 AM #4
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
To me the flavor was a hashy , earthy type of smell...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:25 AM #5
nickman

Very strong meds though... It's a great strain... Very easy to grow as we'll...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 04:08 PM #6
cannawolf

cannawolf has a spectacular aura aboutcannawolf has a spectacular aura aboutcannawolf has a spectacular aura about
Yeah! i growed also some ghostriders v2 and got 5 females and they were all really good medicine. I also second what nickman said, i got that lovely earthy undertone, one of them got a nice fruity smell also and it tastes really good, very hashy in almost all of the phenos i got, and very pleasnt and strong smoke. Can't wait to harvest my next one.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:27 AM #7
ChemCat

Thanks for the info nickman and cannawolf

I've ended up with 3 plants after some troubles, i got 2 indica pheno's and 1 sativa, the sativa is not bushing just growing to one stem, the other 2 are growing side leaves, so i hope the sativa leaner and one bushy are females, guess it's too much of a big shout to ask for 3 females haha

I'll try and get some pics up of them

Thanks Guys
ChemCat is offline Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 03:41 PM #8
nickman

What happened to the other plants???

nickman is offline Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:49 PM #9
ChemCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
What happened to the other plants???
2 didn't end up sprouting because i put them in the medium/coco without letting the tap root come out a bit and 2 ended up dying, i think my temps were a bit to high, bit of a bummer but it's a learning curve anyhows
ChemCat is offline Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 06:14 PM #10
Gardening Angel

Gardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemCat View Post
2 didn't end up sprouting because i put them in the medium/coco without letting the tap root come out a bit and 2 ended up dying, i think my temps were a bit to high, bit of a bummer but it's a learning curve anyhows

Hey Chemcat,

Thanks for the update

Sorry to hear about you losing a few seeds
Looking forward to your pics

GA

IG, the-gardening-Angel
Gardening Angel is offline Quote