Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > What strains do you ladies prefer?

Thread Title Search
What strains do you ladies prefer? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2015, 11:25 PM #41
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to behold
i was outside in the garden today and stumbled upon this plant that could be the answer to Mrs. Hush's problem.
i bought it from an herbal medicine plant stand at a local farmers market.

it is called 'Monk's Pepper'-- Vitex agnus-castus

i originally bought it as camo for our backyard girls because it has the exact shape of leaf as Cannabis but without serrated edges and more of a dark green waxy leaf.
anyway on the tag it says that it is good for PMS, menopause etc

i thought maybe this could be good to check out.
Jahnice is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2015, 12:10 PM #42
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to behold

I am sure that most herbal apothekes will have it in tincture form.
Just bring in the botanical name.

This tincture together with one of their recommended 'women's teas' will hopefully help.
Jahnice is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2015, 12:36 PM #43
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

aridbud has obviously has some higher herbalist skills here so pick her brain too....j

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
I've read Blue Dream and Medicine Woman is suggested for dysmenorrhea/cramps.

Indica strains and sublingual tinctures would work....or it did supposedly for Queen Victoria.

Supplements to ease symptoms:

MAGNESIUM Relaxes the uterine muscles and relieves the symptoms of primary dysmenorrhea. Take up to 360 mg daily starting the day before your period is due

ZINC The exact mechanism by which zinc prevents primary dysmenorrhea is unknown, although it appears to involve prostglandin inhibition of some sort. Take up to 30 mg of zinc daily during your period to prevent cramps. Take zinc supplements with food to avoid stomach upset.

POTASSIUM Low potassium levels can contribute to muscle cramping in general, so supplementing with potassium during your period may lessen primary dysmenorrhea. Supplement with up to 400 mg a day during your period

Vitamin B Complex or Vitamin B1,. Intake of Vitamin B1 (thiamine)assists in 87% relief .
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8935744

Study Summary: Out of 556 women with moderate to severe primary dysmenorrhea, 100mg of thiamine hydrochloride for 90 days completely eliminated menstrual cramps in 87% of the treatment group members and greatly reduced the pain in another 8% of the women. Apparently thiamine deficiency is quite common.......

And is it dysmenorrhea or could it be worse- endometrial/PID????

I wish your partner less pain, more relief.
Jahnice is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2015, 12:50 PM #44
sprinkl

sprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nice
Mine needs sativa during the day or she'll be very passive. For me, whether I'm active or not while high depends more on my mindset of what I want to get done than the high, though getting started can be harder on indica's.
I need sativa at night, too sedating indica's put me to sleep within the hour. While she can stay up just as long with or without indica. Maybe I just need to get more sleep though
sprinkl is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 07:52 PM #45
GrowDude

GrowDude is on a distinguished road
Super trippy and super stoney... the extremes should be avoided. A Hybrid Buzz that is gentle to the senses should do.

Like Blueberry x Og Kush crosses, UK Cheese, Ugorg Blues, Jilly Bean, Wappa (Shiva Skunk in my opinion), Mandalas Chill-OM and Rishi Kush also read good things about Tangie.

"This, my girlfriend liked very much, and said she would purchase my next bag of Tangie."

GrowDude is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2016, 12:58 AM #46
Ttystikk

Ttystikk is a jewel in the roughTtystikk is a jewel in the roughTtystikk is a jewel in the roughTtystikk is a jewel in the roughTtystikk is a jewel in the roughTtystikk is a jewel in the rough
The women in my circle of acquaintances seem to prefer my Jillybean and bubblegum, to the point of asking for them by name.

Old 02-15-2016, 01:20 AM #47
Gram Paw smurf

Gram Paw smurf is a jewel in the roughGram Paw smurf is a jewel in the roughGram Paw smurf is a jewel in the roughGram Paw smurf is a jewel in the roughGram Paw smurf is a jewel in the roughGram Paw smurf is a jewel in the rough
yep strawberry is the go to choice for ladies here.
Understandable though, it is tasty as fuck. lol

cheers,....................... ......................gps

Old 02-15-2016, 01:28 AM #48
oak tree

oak tree is on a distinguished road
ladies like the free kind
oak tree is offline Quote

Old 04-25-2016, 05:25 AM #49
Bongstar420

Bongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really niceBongstar420 is just really nice
Is it me or is this forum mostly men talking about the women they supply?

Why don't women grow?

Its rhetorical. We know why.
Bongstar420 is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2016, 07:15 AM #50
KateJ

KateJ will become famous soon enough
Hi everyone,
me personally, it depends on what kind of mood I am in. I like something mild or weak when I have to get things done and need to be in my right mind to prioritize.

However, when I need sleep or when it's that time of the month I look for something that has a little bit more to offer.

Lately I have been enjoying motorbreath. As far as my mild sauce, I love the killingfields dark purple pheno. Just my 2cents.
KateJ is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.