Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > What strains do you ladies prefer?

Thread Title Search
What strains do you ladies prefer? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2014, 06:09 AM #21
outsidegrower

outsidegrower will become famous soon enoughoutsidegrower will become famous soon enough
My wife has tried many strains i've grown and the one she loves the most is mandala #1 purple raspberry mint pheno. She prefers it over the blue dream clone..... crazy me thinks but happy wife happy life!
outsidegrower is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:20 AM #22
fyawomban365

fyawomban365 is on a distinguished road
I love any fruity strain or strain with intense flavor.I feel like most of the ladies here will agree that our preference is for herbs that taste amazing. C99, Bubblegum, Super Lemon Haze,Blue Dream,Strawberry Cough and Blue Cheese are my top favorite strains.

Old 01-21-2014, 07:26 AM #23
relic1981

relic1981 is just really nicerelic1981 is just really nicerelic1981 is just really nicerelic1981 is just really nicerelic1981 is just really nicerelic1981 is just really nicerelic1981 is just really nicerelic1981 is just really nicerelic1981 is just really nicerelic1981 is just really nice
bluberry for sure. one of my favorites if its the right cut. og chem diesel line, tw c99 space queen (c99xromulan) good uplifting potent strains that are good for pain but also for anxiety and depression.

current medical grow: gsc forum cut, 303 kush, platinum og, herijuana og, sour bubble, loompa's HB and purple urkle under 10 1k lights scrog set up, 3 gallon grow backs with house and garden coco (best coco i have found yet (humboldt flower company's royal gold coco is a close 2nd. i use there basement mix with great results but the house and garden coco is the best i have seen, blows canna away)

averaging 1.1 grams per watt in coco with house and garden full line. full strength
0.9 g/w using heavy 16 full line at full strength in coco (house and garden loose coco or Humboldt flower co's royal gold basement mix)

overgrow the government.

Legit 215 patient, cannabis enthusiast, advocate, care taker and connoisseur.
Founder and Directer of Lost Coast Patient Sharing Program.
relic1981 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2014, 06:18 PM #24
sirius haze

Hello Ladies, and gentleman,

I came in your Sacred Kingdom to say hello and to ask if there are some womens who have tested new THC:CBD 1:1 strains ?

I have a friend of mine, a young mother who have endometriosis, she suffers a lot and takes codeine and morphine based drugs from the doctor but she dont like that at all. its always hard for her to find quality cannabis; here there is more morrocan soapbar than anything.

So im planning to be her caregiver because she cant grow safely and was looking for a good medical strain. Strains enriched with CBD seems a good choice but i never smoked them so if there are patients with experience it will help me and help her, thank you very much.

For such pain, i read its better to make space cookies/edibles or tincture than smoking alone. im more of a smoker so i will have to experiment combination of recipes to find the right dosage for her...

sincerely

Sirius
~~~

Last edited by sirius haze; 06-19-2014 at 07:02 PM..

Old 06-21-2014, 08:23 AM #25
Skunkenstein

Skunkenstein has a spectacular aura aboutSkunkenstein has a spectacular aura aboutSkunkenstein has a spectacular aura about
The Ladies in my neck of the Woods ask for this Strain by name..Grape Krush. Been running it since it was released.Something in the Blueberry genetics speaks too Females. I've even done blind testing..no name weed..they always choose GK!
Skunkenstein is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2014, 10:01 AM #26
Gardening Angel

Gardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of light
Hey everyone,

I spent a year or so working in a coffeeshop in Amsterdam

I found the ladies used to like the haze-haze/hybrids usually the smell was the winning factor

Thanks
GA

IG, the-gardening-Angel
Gardening Angel is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2014, 10:42 AM #27
sirius haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardening Angel View Post
Hey everyone,

I spent a year or so working in a coffeeshop in Amsterdam

I found the ladies used to like the haze-haze/hybrids usually the smell was the winning factor

Thanks
GA
Interesting, i found that Ladies like haze hybrids too, more than indica WLD it seems, ( however it always depends too)

CBD Skunk haze from CBD crew seems to be an interesting cross to try, more sativa NLD than Z7. ( both CBD enriched strains.)
theses two strains have my attention now and i will probably grow one of these 2 for my friend suffering from endometriosis.
A nice balanced 1:1 THC:CBD phenotype with the right terpenes combo should be a good medecine, thank you Gardening Angel, you reminded me that sativa NLD are not always for recreationnal use and indica WLD for medicinal use.

sincerely

Sirius
~~~

Old 06-23-2014, 01:52 PM #28
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
Wifey loves my super lemon og.... I think its a little too strong for her, shes a deep hard smoker, almost ruins the joint from the way she drags, so ill let her ko herself on the first j, the next one she will just have a little cause shes already ready to pass out creeper buzz, gentle but powerful buzz with too much...

Old 06-28-2014, 01:42 AM #29
Croptober

Croptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant future
My girls favorite is cindy 99, the sweeter the better for her.
Croptober is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2014, 05:52 AM #30
DoubleDDsNuggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hush View Post
I thought I would go ahead and bump this thread, see if there is anyone else who would like to contribute. Thank you those of you who already chimed in. I am still interested in finding the ultimate strain for menstrual pain. The ones we have help out a little, but just not enough.

My wife experiences REAL bad dysmenorrhea. And I mean BAAAD! She usually has to miss work if she starts her cycle on a week day. We recently discovered that extract of Black Cohosh helps out a lot, but it knocks her out much in the way that our most narcotic indica does not. So she still has to miss work, albeit, in less discomfort.

If we could find a real good strain that offers pain relief and anti spasmodic properties, that would be so wonderful. So please, if anyone has suggestions, please feel free to mention them here.

I love my wife and I hate to see her in pain!
I have heard really great things about the medicated mj salves. have her rub it on her belly and then use a heating pad to help get it absorbed. also heard great things about cramp bark. not herb but it's medicinal.