Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > What strains do you ladies prefer?

Thread Title Search
What strains do you ladies prefer? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2014, 06:45 AM #11
Jhhnn
Banned

Jhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heusinomics View Post
Serious likes to say the kali mist is reported effective for menstral pains. Seen several reports to this.
Well, that's what Serious claims, anyway. If they're as right about that as Simon is about drying & curing, then it's a winner.

I keep saying I'm going to grow some, then balk at the price. I need to stop doing that.
Jhhnn is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 10:56 AM #12
indabonga
Cannabis Guru

indabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud ofindabonga has much to be proud of
for mestrual pain sunshine daydream by bodhi it's the choice...also bubba or ogkush, but sunnyD it's the best...anyway for the my experience, lady are more for a no too indica smoke..diesel, trainwreck, sage, amnesia are some of the lady's top choice...strong weed but without down effect
indabonga is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:26 PM #13
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
the ones with the biggest buds
supermanlives is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 06:33 PM #14
dread

dread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nice
my wife smokes whatever i grow.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:01 AM #15
CosmicKitty

CosmicKitty will become famous soon enoughCosmicKitty will become famous soon enough
I prefer blueberry dominant strains....
NLB3 was a recent one that had many benefits for my feminine "hysteria"....and I've heard it was a good yielder :wink:

Recently tried some real OG Kush, and although wasn't PMSing, I felt this strain would be great for the female blues part of my cycle.
Very giggly stuff that OG Kush.
CosmicKitty is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:06 AM #16
joebloom

joebloom is on a distinguished road
GHS has a very tastey LS that seems to be a favorite with some women I know. Loaded with trichomes.
joebloom is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:55 AM #17
hush
Se˝or Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
Funny you should mention that, Joe, because I have that particular pheno! It's the bomb ass LS pheno from the GHS genetics, and it definitely is covered in trichomes. I just haven't harvested a good amount of it yet, ever since I obtained it, so my wife hasn't been able to really test that one out. It'll be about a month before I harvest. Awesome, thanks for mentioning that one, I'm optimistic about it now.

I also have Stacked Kush going in the same garden, and it too will be the first time harvesting enough of it for her to test it out. That one has OG in its genetics so maybe it might have the giggly properties that cosmickitty was just mentioning on the previous page. So maybe this next harvest might yield some medicine for my wife, with those 2 strains.

Thanks to everyone for the contributions. Keep 'em coming!

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2014, 06:23 AM #18
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
I've read Blue Dream and Medicine Woman is suggested for dysmenorrhea/cramps.

Indica strains and sublingual tinctures would work....or it did supposedly for Queen Victoria.

Supplements to ease symptoms:

MAGNESIUM Relaxes the uterine muscles and relieves the symptoms of primary dysmenorrhea. Take up to 360 mg daily starting the day before your period is due

ZINC The exact mechanism by which zinc prevents primary dysmenorrhea is unknown, although it appears to involve prostglandin inhibition of some sort. Take up to 30 mg of zinc daily during your period to prevent cramps. Take zinc supplements with food to avoid stomach upset.

POTASSIUM Low potassium levels can contribute to muscle cramping in general, so supplementing with potassium during your period may lessen primary dysmenorrhea. Supplement with up to 400 mg a day during your period

Vitamin B Complex or Vitamin B1,. Intake of Vitamin B1 (thiamine)assists in 87% relief .
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8935744

Study Summary: Out of 556 women with moderate to severe primary dysmenorrhea, 100mg of thiamine hydrochloride for 90 days completely eliminated menstrual cramps in 87% of the treatment group members and greatly reduced the pain in another 8% of the women. Apparently thiamine deficiency is quite common.......

And is it dysmenorrhea or could it be worse- endometrial/PID????

I wish your partner less pain, more relief.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:13 AM #19
CosmicKitty

CosmicKitty will become famous soon enoughCosmicKitty will become famous soon enough
I second Blue Dream...one of my favorite strains to this day.

I also currently have Stacked Kush and will make a point to report whether the effects are similiar to OG Kush, hush.

I would add evening primrose oil to airbud's list of supplements as well.

Quote:
Relieve the discomforts of PMS, menopause, menstruation, endometriosis and fibrocystic breasts

By interfering with the production of inflammatory prostaglandins released during menstruation, the GLA in evening primrose oil can help to lessen menstrual cramps. It may also minimise premenstrual breast tenderness, irritable bowel flare-ups, and carbohydrate cravings, and help to control endometriosis-associated inflammation. Many PMS sufferers are found to have unusually low levels of GLA in their systems, which is why supplements might help so much. In women with fibrocystic breasts, the oil's essential fatty acids can minimise breast inflammation and promote the absorption of iodine, a mineral that can be present in abnormally low levels in women with this condition. In menopause, it is widely reported that Evening Primrose oil reduces hot flushes and increases feelings of well being.
I've used black cohosh as well.
CosmicKitty is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:59 AM #20
nattynattygurrl
Natalie J. Puffington

nattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud of
For daytime, you can’t beat Tangerine Haze and Flo; two of my faves…Oh, along with my love Sour Bubble…mmmm…

I find it hard to pick/list favorites though…two seconds from now I’ll think of another…followed by another…and another…and another…lol.

PS: I almost forgot to mention the most important thing! 2 x to you for being so attentive to your lady’s needs! Cheers to you!!
I hope to see a “Mrs. Hush” account someday.

"Better a bleeding heart, than none at all."

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...
Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.
"
-Atticus Finch; To Kill A Mockingbird
written by Harper Lee
nattynattygurrl is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.