Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Things I have learned from ICMAG...

Thread Title Search
Things I have learned from ICMAG... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2013, 10:30 PM #21
DamnUglyDogE
Learning the rules well,so as to break them effectively.

Location: A space between CALI & Nevada Desert♧Where~Who knows what grows under the pale moon's light ¿
DamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud of
DamnUglyDogE has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
My most important lesson EVER leaned on ICMAG is...

DamnUglyDogE is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:31 PM #22
desert fox

desert fox has a spectacular aura aboutdesert fox has a spectacular aura aboutdesert fox has a spectacular aura aboutdesert fox has a spectacular aura aboutdesert fox has a spectacular aura about
I really love the 4 word game thread, when there isn't any new reading material.

I have been lurking around LED threads lately, as illogical as it seems they get some damn fine results. Don't worry have no intent on turning to the dark-side.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:55 PM #23
Crusader Rabbit

Crusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant futureCrusader Rabbit has a brilliant future
To be honest, I once thought I knew something about growing pot, but I'd been wandering alone in the wilderness. The IC Mag community helped me up my game in a big big way.

Oh, and if you haven't done so people, read through the archives.
Crusader Rabbit is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:47 AM #24
jahrastafareye

jahrastafareye will become famous soon enoughjahrastafareye will become famous soon enough
that the bane of my existence is called "root aphids"
jahrastafareye is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2013, 05:12 AM #25
guerilllataktic

guerilllataktic is a jewel in the roughguerilllataktic is a jewel in the roughguerilllataktic is a jewel in the roughguerilllataktic is a jewel in the roughguerilllataktic is a jewel in the roughguerilllataktic is a jewel in the roughguerilllataktic is a jewel in the rough
1>> I have learned to stay away from knowitalls,online and real life. some people have an answer about everything, and some threads are a magnet for trolls wanting to argue about bullshit my advice SHUT THE FUCK UP AND READ// TAKE THE COTTON OUT OF YOUR EARS AND STUFF IT IN YOUR MOUTH

2>> there is no single right way to achieve something many roads can arrive at the same destination

3>> there is always someone or something better ahead
guerilllataktic is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:35 AM #26
joe guy

joe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the rough
[quote=guerilllataktic;5849104]1>> I have learned to stay away from knowitalls,online and real life. some people have an answer about everything, and some threads are a magnet for trolls wanting to argue about bullshit

We call those guys "knowitall" around here their name is topper cause no matter how many fish u catch or how big they were this guy had 2 more and a pound bigger - nothin you can do about it except say you got skunked lol..

Time to rock it from the delta to the DFZ

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POST READ A FUCKIN BOOK
joe guy is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2013, 01:46 PM #27
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilllataktic View Post
1>> I have learned to stay away from knowitalls,online and real life. some people have an answer about everything, and some threads are a magnet for trolls wanting to argue about bullshit my advice SHUT THE FUCK UP AND READ// TAKE THE COTTON OUT OF YOUR EARS AND STUFF IT IN YOUR MOUTH

2>> there is no single right way to achieve something many roads can arrive at the same destination

3>> there is always someone or something better ahead
That pretty much sums up what have learned. No matter what you ask about anything, there are always going to be conflicting "opinions". I also have learned there are a lot of folks out there who know what's better for me than me, absolutely amazed sometimes ;-P

But that said, I have also learned there are many like minded people that just want life to get better out there for everyone.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:06 PM #28
Mr.Fastcast

Mr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really niceMr.Fastcast is just really nice
That you truly can find good and decent people here.The knowledge on this site is second to none.
Mr.Fastcast is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:54 PM #29
red rider

red rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud ofred rider has much to be proud of
I learned many things here but most important is I learned how to grow the best weed in the world! Thanks IC Mag!
red rider is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:44 AM #30
joe guy

joe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the rough
Wow this is a sticky now ... Good shit lol...

Time to rock it from the delta to the DFZ

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POST READ A FUCKIN BOOK
joe guy is offline Quote