Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Blazeoneup's Recirculating Dwc Construction Tutorial!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Blazeoneup's Recirculating Dwc Construction Tutorial! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2006, 07:34 PM #21
vhGhost

damn you guys are pushy

Old 04-06-2006, 09:31 PM #22
Neptune

Blaze1Up,

Man, I always loved your DWC tutorials, I modeled mine after yours posted on Overgrow. This setup looks a LOT cleaner, and easier to maintain... I love the 3/4" ebb&flow fittings for holes, that is a killer idea... no leaks!!!! No silicone!!

What was the main reason you took down your old system? This looks to be your 3rd or 4th DWC rebuild.. what gives? Although, I must admit, with each rebuild things look cleaner and easier, could be enough reason right there.

One of the best tutorials I have ever read on any website; clear and concise.

Old 04-07-2006, 12:15 AM #23
blazeoneup
The Helpful One

blazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to all
Thanks man,Actually this system is just being relocated im rebuilding because i had planned to make a clean version easy to break down but yet not tear up taking apart.

Of course i could have ran the other system again,Cause it really does perform well.

Ok plain and simple main reason for the rebuild was to make this tutorial,After og went down i have not seen a single recirculating dwc construction thread.I thought what better than to improve my system again and get a tutorial up in the process.
blazeoneup is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:54 AM #24

thank you. just what i was looking for.

Old 04-07-2006, 02:56 AM #25
blazeoneup
The Helpful One

blazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to allblazeoneup is a name known to all
Your welcome man,I will have it finished up promtly sorry man lots of work for just me to get done but i have lots of people asking about it for a while so figured its time to get one up for everyone...

Old 04-07-2006, 10:42 PM #26
SpoCannabis
+ Deep Water Cultivator +

SpoCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutSpoCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutSpoCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutSpoCannabis has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeoneup
Ok plain and simple main reason for the rebuild was to make this tutorial,After og went down i have not seen a single recirculating dwc construction thread.I thought what better than to improve my system again and get a tutorial up in the process.
Word!! Just as I said....THANK YOU for stepping up to the plate and kickin' out this one. Take your time blaze, I am honored to see your work

+ "The Northwest's Finest" +

"Even if someone is not in favor of the marijuana legalization movement, they should be very concerned about a government that ignores the will of the voters."

+ 24 Bucket NEW rDWC - 6000w - TGA SubCool Variety + (CURRENT)
+ 28 Bucket rDWC - 4000w - Maui SuperDawg +
+ PNW Mountain Outdoor Grow '09 - BubbaKush / HinduKush +
SpoCannabis is offline Quote

Old 04-07-2006, 10:46 PM #27
blazeoneup
The Helpful One

TY SpoCannabis

It would be finished right now,I went down and finished building the system and came back up to post the pics ect,When i loaded the memory card not a single picture was saved now i have to tear it back down to get pics for the tutorial again.

Old 04-08-2006, 03:42 AM #28
blazeoneup
The Helpful One

Ok guys i will have it finished up by tommorow night,All thats left to do is get pics of installing the 1/4" feed lines and connecting air pumps,That and im going to go over some details on everything,Until next time be safe and take care

Last edited by blazeoneup; 04-08-2006 at 03:45 AM..

Old 04-08-2006, 03:43 AM #29
SpoCannabis
+ Deep Water Cultivator +

SpoCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutSpoCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutSpoCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutSpoCannabis has a spectacular aura about
OMG...wow!!! Thanks for going to such an effort for all of us here at ICMag!! K+ to ya....

+ "The Northwest's Finest" +

"Even if someone is not in favor of the marijuana legalization movement, they should be very concerned about a government that ignores the will of the voters."

+ 24 Bucket NEW rDWC - 6000w - TGA SubCool Variety + (CURRENT)
+ 28 Bucket rDWC - 4000w - Maui SuperDawg +
+ PNW Mountain Outdoor Grow '09 - BubbaKush / HinduKush +
SpoCannabis is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2006, 04:48 AM #30

Book mark