Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Making Bubble Hash with Bubbleator

Thread Title Search
Making Bubble Hash with Bubbleator Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2013, 11:03 PM #41
Maximo
Hash and Glass Artisan

Maximo is a jewel in the roughMaximo is a jewel in the roughMaximo is a jewel in the roughMaximo is a jewel in the roughMaximo is a jewel in the roughMaximo is a jewel in the rough
Good stuff mon

Old 06-23-2013, 11:47 AM #42
gurutouch

gurutouch is on a distinguished road
cool bro...
great job!!!!!!!
bom shankar
gurutouch is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2013, 04:24 PM #43
mendo420
Banned

mendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant futuremendo420 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by theJointedOne View Post
so rize says that you almost freeze the bubble before drying then grate into fine small peices and then let dry

that advise comes from bubbleman.
mendo420 is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2013, 09:42 PM #44
Snypette024
Banned

Snypette024 will become famous soon enough
Hey G ;] hows everything? Snypette wants to come back to IC and play.

Snypette024 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:28 PM #45
backyardbogfan

backyardbogfan will become famous soon enoughbackyardbogfan will become famous soon enoughbackyardbogfan will become famous soon enough
I have one too. I love it.
I don't freeze it prior but I make sure the water is as near 32 degrees as possible. I add ice and trim in layers in the 220 bag and run it 30 mins drain and do 30 more minutes and add the leftovers to oil or butter and not waste much thc.
I also use the 220, 190, 150 bags to catch crap and have 45 and 25 bags to collect the good stuff. I press it super hard and I don't have mold issues and the big 20gm chunks look impressive.
backyardbogfan is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2013, 02:16 PM #46
Hitman24

Hitman24 is on a distinguished road
Hi gaiusmarius, i want to tell you my congratulations for your job and especially for the real good stuff you are able to take out of your washingmachine

I'm now approaching the world of hash extractions (i've already stored maye 400 grams of super trim from my outdoor plants) and i'd like to know if it's worth to use thi kind of bubbleator instead of the simple bags and arms to mix trim and water.
Do you feel to recommend this machine to niubies?
Another question.......how much hash do you take out from trim?
Thanks dude, W ICMAG
Hitman24 is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2013, 03:57 PM #47
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
if you will be making bubblehash regularly, it's worth getting the machine, as it speeds up the process and leaves the hash in the water for less time, meaning it's tastier. you can also get more out in the end with the machine then by hand. but in the end dry sift is gonna be the best bet.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=269179

i would check this thread out and then decide how you want to do it.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2013, 08:50 PM #48
Hitman24

Thanks man, i'm a quite good grower (i usually post m threads on Over grow forum) but for extractions i'm now entering in it so now i'm studying all the methods and trying to decide one to use by myself and begin producing some hash

i've already read about the loss of terpens with the ice o lator method, instead making dry sift you just don't loose those therpens that give flavor to the hash.

Now, as i'm not an expert, i wanted to try both methods so i can see by myself the difference between them.

In your opinion which are the most important differences?

Old 10-18-2013, 09:04 PM #49
DrySiftWizard
Banned

DrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really niceDrySiftWizard is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman24 View Post
Thanks man, i'm a quite good grower (i usually post m threads on Over grow forum) but for extractions i'm now entering in it so now i'm studying all the methods and trying to decide one to use by myself and begin producing some hash

i've already read about the loss of terpens with the ice o lator method, instead making dry sift you just don't loose those therpens that give flavor to the hash.

Now, as i'm not an expert, i wanted to try both methods so i can see by myself the difference between them.

In your opinion which are the most important differences?
OG still exists?
DrySiftWizard is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2013, 09:06 PM #50
Hitman24

oh yeah man and there we're quite a lot of crazy italians
I'm now reading your threah Drysiftwizard