Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Making Bubble Hash with Bubbleator

Thread Title Search
Making Bubble Hash with Bubbleator Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2013, 05:48 PM #21
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
nie, i am gonna get one or two of these

theJointedOne is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2013, 06:31 PM #22
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro-Soil View Post
Awesome!

Stay Safe!
cheers man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theJointedOne View Post
nie, i am gonna get one or two of these
maybe get the extra large version, i wish i had, as it seems to work best with no more then 250g of dry trim at once, so if you need 2 of them maybe get the bigger model. bubbleman has one called bubblenow xl or something, while Mila sells hers as the bubbleator. not sure if they both include the same accessories though?
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2013, 06:54 PM #23
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
yeah they sell the bubblenow xl at a place down the highway from me...not a bad price either...

Old 02-18-2013, 08:31 PM #24
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
what are they offering with the machine? 220 net bag, 220 1 gal bubblebag, 70 bubblebag. plus a thermostat and a big kitchen strainer for breaking the wet bubble hash down small enough so it dries properly. thats what i got with this one, i'm most interested what bubblemans version includes? i can't imagine him not including a smaller bag then 70u?

Old 02-18-2013, 09:03 PM #25
theJointedOne

the ones i saw had no bags with them, just a 220 work/ice/trim bag that goes inside....from what i remember, this is at a local head shop though, im sure on bmans site he has some more stuff with it

Old 02-18-2013, 09:29 PM #26
gaiusmarius

i see, thats cool, you can just use your normal set. you want at least 5 bags imo, 220, 160, 120, 73 and 25. ideally use a 45 in there too, but thats not essential, you could even skip the 25 and just stop with the 45. it's basically collecting the smallest trich heads, the 25 is mostly trich stalks and a few unripe small trich heads. you don't lose much by skiping the 25, as long as you do have a 45.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:06 PM #27
theJointedOne

i was thinking 220 160 73 45

Old 02-18-2013, 11:14 PM #28
BagAppeal

BagAppeal has a spectacular aura aboutBagAppeal has a spectacular aura aboutBagAppeal has a spectacular aura aboutBagAppeal has a spectacular aura aboutBagAppeal has a spectacular aura about
Cool stuff!
I just saw matt rize explaining how he does his ice wax, on same machine.
Youtube "weed nerd 113" and you have it( if you didn't already now)
BagAppeal is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2013, 11:17 PM #29
MMAjay420

MMAjay420 will become famous soon enoughMMAjay420 will become famous soon enough
very nice work!
MMAjay420 is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2013, 12:06 AM #30
gaiusmarius

yeah that will work, the 120 that's missing in there is kinda useful for making the 73 that bit more melty. but the 120 is normally melty too, just less melty then the 73, so if you have them together your 73 will probably be a little bit less melty, then it could be. although you will not notice that, with careful processing it will rock, those are the best qualities so can't really be bad to leave out the 120 bag, as long as you do have the 160 for extra place to catch big particles that are mainly plant matter. by less melty i mean it melts and bubbles for less time.

yeah matt rize has the bubble making down cold, he goes an extra step in the end by micro planing it to make it as fine as possible to let it dry. i just take a toothpick or a blunt knife and break it up real small, but not quite as finely broken as what matt seems to do. will probably try and breaking up mine even further too next time. it really is true that clean bubble needs to be really finely broken up to allow it to dry well.