Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Noreason's Hashish

Thread Title Search
Noreason's Hashish Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2012, 07:36 PM #31
jump /injack

jump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to alljump /injack is a name known to all
You've shown me a new way and I thank you for it, the simplicity of the funnels and screen is a "I can do that". Great extractions needn't be complicated.
jump /injack is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2013, 08:39 PM #32
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
noreason has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Today I pull out from the freezer all the trim bags and make some good hashish.

The method is the same, filtered with a 280µ and then collected in the funnel on a 25µ screen.

Want a slice?

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......
noreason is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:42 PM #33
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
More...

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......

Old 01-13-2013, 08:43 PM #34
noreason
Natural born Grower

And the last five...

Old 01-13-2013, 10:27 PM #35
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
tasty looking hash.
so just with 1 screen eh? very clean looking i must say.
you just have to love ice water extractions.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2013, 11:27 PM #36
noreason
Natural born Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
tasty looking hash.
so just with 1 screen eh? very clean looking i must say.
you just have to love ice water extractions.
I love concentrates, made with or without solvent, dry or wet processed, everyone has its reason to be

However, I collected a lot of trim in the past months....well...maybe years, so I put everything remained doing a good water extraction, one of the best time/quality/quantity method to obtain the resin to me.

I'm pretty sure I could obtain cleaner resin, but this would take more time and I can't feel any difference once melted on the Ti pad, so I just go fast, let's say 1 hour and something to do everything and place the resin to dry.

Old 01-14-2013, 12:33 AM #37
Canniwhatsis
High country cat herder

Canniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of light
Wow,.... I'm astounded as usual!!!! Well done my friend!

If anything posted by this user has offended you,.. please unread it
Canniwhatsis is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2013, 02:33 AM #38
EllieGrows

EllieGrows is a jewel in the roughEllieGrows is a jewel in the roughEllieGrows is a jewel in the roughEllieGrows is a jewel in the roughEllieGrows is a jewel in the roughEllieGrows is a jewel in the roughEllieGrows is a jewel in the roughEllieGrows is a jewel in the rough
This is incredible, not sure i completely understand method but i will reread the thread. Would love to see some more process pictures.
EllieGrows is offline Quote

Old 03-11-2013, 10:45 PM #39
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
Just tried this methode and it is amazing i must say, beautiful smell to the hash. Thank you noreason!
elanius is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2013, 12:45 PM #40
Gau

Gau will become famous soon enough
I Would love to see some more process pictures ! Your Hash is beautiful !
Gau is offline Quote