Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Noreason's Hashish

Thread Title Search
Noreason's Hashish Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2012, 07:11 AM #21
Canniwhatsis
High country cat herder

Canniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of light
Wait......

Please tell me you used the trim to make the hash,... that is WAY to pretty of a bud to toss on a screen!!!

If anything posted by this user has offended you,.. please unread it
Canniwhatsis is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2012, 09:05 AM #22
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
noreason has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canniwhatsis View Post
Wait......

Please tell me you used the trim to make the hash,... that is WAY to pretty of a bud to toss on a screen!!!

I used 100g of fresh frozen sugar trim only. All the flowers are in the jars waiting to be smoked
I post those pictures because I think more details are interesting for who reads, but hey, if I would use such a flower I would use it to make some bho for sure

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......
noreason is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:17 AM #23
Canniwhatsis
High country cat herder

Canniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of lightCanniwhatsis is a glorious beacon of light

If anything posted by this user has offended you,.. please unread it
Canniwhatsis is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2012, 03:30 AM #24
frankishow

frankishow has a spectacular aura aboutfrankishow has a spectacular aura aboutfrankishow has a spectacular aura aboutfrankishow has a spectacular aura aboutfrankishow has a spectacular aura about
This Exoduscheese is very very good br˛.

My grow diary '09

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=137210

frankishow is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 12:36 AM #25
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
Time to post some new extraction shots. Jars are becoming empty and waiting the next crop I did a quick water extraction using a 250Á (280?) screen to filter the bigger contaminants and then collect the glands over a 25Á screen.
Half an hour and hashish was ready to dry in proper conditions

It's not pure as other extractions I did, but I think the starting material was the key. I mixed 3 different plant's trimming leaves and one was a little bad, too many small parts... when I use trim comes from plants grown in hydro I think the hash tends to be purer...big leaves, big stem don't make much contaminants.

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:24 AM #26
noreason
Natural born Grower

Last extraction, dried and almost finished.....

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:54 AM #27
midwestHIGHS

midwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nicemidwestHIGHS is just really nice
Fucking beautiful, can we get a melt shot?

Very impressive!
midwestHIGHS is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2012, 10:42 PM #28
noreason
Natural born Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestHIGHS View Post
Fucking beautiful, can we get a melt shot?

Very impressive!
Here they are

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:25 AM #29
Kushed_

Kushed_ has a spectacular aura aboutKushed_ has a spectacular aura aboutKushed_ has a spectacular aura aboutKushed_ has a spectacular aura aboutKushed_ has a spectacular aura about
I am suprised, using your method, that it would turn out that nice. Very, very nice!

Old 12-04-2012, 07:25 PM #30
the pen
Dissidente

the pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of lightthe pen is a glorious beacon of light
Ahhh what a wonderful extraction !!!!
I'm very sad for everyones can't tasted your extraction......

Peccato che mi sono dimenticato di prendere lo screen....
L'ateismo ne Ŕ la marijuana (Me, myself & I)

In Umbra Colimus
Ad orientarci nel mondo Ŕ sempre il fantasma fondamentale, per quello scriviamo sempre pi¨ o meno le stesse cose Jacques Lacan
the pen is offline Quote