What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Noreason's Hashish

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya guys, I need a place to post pictures and info about my extractions, so in the future I can remember more details and make less mistakes :D so here I am :blowbubbles:
Obviously any comment or suggestion is welcome, I will post various kind of extractions with water or butane or alcool to share with you.

Well let's start with the last extraction I did yesterday.
I used a simply kitchen strainer (not shown in the pics) and a 31µ metallic mesh to collect heads.
The method I used is different from the usual, maybe if interested I'll write about it :blowbubbles:

Some shots:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After 24 hours at 20°C and 40% RH

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a short video of this Exodus Cheese + Grapeferuit water hash. Some days and I can bubble it in my roor :blowbubbles:
Btw, the hash in the video is still moist so it bubbles less than it will do when well dried ;)

Keep your stuff concentrated :bump:

[YOUTUBE]yBh9X0FcZgY?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

D

dramamine

Great looking hash, as usual. Thanks for sharing, NoReason. I've used your water hash technique, and now it's my standard. Great quality and yields. Subscribed..:tiphat:

THC123

Veteran
The method I used is different from the usual, maybe if interested I'll write about it

sicuramente , a un colore bellissimo mmmmmm , altro que la scifezza ke si vende su la strada

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Im with Bray Wolf- please do tell!

In the mean time I will venture a guess cause its fun to guess...

I think you make ice water hash, and then dump it through a funnel you have fitted with two different screens of different mesh, to collect the crystals that way.

What do I win?

Adrift

Veteran
nice to see a new thread noreason!

u really make some beautiful hash, and i will forsure be back to check in on this thread :)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good mate! I dig the blonde color that you got, how she melt?

It melt nice as you can see in the video ;)

Great looking hash, as usual. Thanks for sharing, NoReason. I've used your water hash technique, and now it's my standard. Great quality and yields. Subscribed..:tiphat:

Thanks mate :) When I want the purest hash I use the gravity as you already know ;) but I'm keep experimenting new methods and for sure I don't want to buy b.bags as I can obtain good concentrate without.

sicuramente , a un colore bellissimo mmmmmm , altro que la scifezza ke si vende su la strada

Sempre un piacere leggerti fratello, chissà se un giorno riusciremo a fumare un bel joint in compagnia :)

Please do share bro!

Im with Bray Wolf- please do tell!

In the mean time I will venture a guess cause its fun to guess...

I think you make ice water hash, and then dump it through a funnel you have fitted with two different screens of different mesh, to collect the crystals that way.

What do I win?

I am happy you guys are interested :) Skull got the point, or almost got it.
I work with a blender trim+ice+water in a bucket.
Remove all the bigger parts with a coliander and then filter twice or more with a kitchen stainer like THIS
The stainer should have the smalles holes possibles.

At this point I move the solution of water and glands in the big green funnel, where I placed only one 31µ screen at the end.

I tried to use a 160µ screen too, to filter contaminants....but I noticed it's pretty useless.The final product is very very similar using only the 31µ mesh.

The trouble of funnel is that the heavier glands rapidly fall on the screen, obstructing the water flow. This mean it takes a lot of times to remove all the water, and this is not good. Less time the glands are in contact with water, more intense will be the smell.

So I drill a little hole at the end of the funnel, where I insert a little tube. This tube is linked to a little air-pump, so when I close the funnel from the bottom with my hand, the air flow coming from the pump, is obliged to go up, moving away the glads from the screen and let the water fall down rapidly.
Doing this repeatedly allow all the water fall down in few minutes.

I hope my words make sense :D

This is not the purest hash I did, but this technic give me pretty high yield and a good clean stuff to bubble.

If you want go purest, take the wet glands, put'em in a glass of water, let the glands sit on the bottom, remove the floating contaminants, and then filter again with the 25-30µ mesh, this make the purest hash I made. Simply but fucking effective :yes:

:wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice to see a new thread noreason!

u really make some beautiful hash, and i will forsure be back to check in on this thread :)

You're very welcome bro :) I have many trim bags in my freezer to process before the next crop so stay tuned ;)

frankishow

Blhààà che fumaccio!!!!!!! blhhaaaaaa!!!!

Ahahahahahahah stò scherzando brò, rep+ non me ne fà più dare a te, ma comunque sei sempre il più professional amico...pollicione alto fratè!!
Saluti

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting ;)

Blhààà che fumaccio!!!!!!! blhhaaaaaa!!!!

Ahahahahahahah stò scherzando brò, rep+ non me ne fà più dare a te, ma comunque sei sempre il più professional amico...pollicione alto fratè!!
Saluti

Bella fratelloni di fumate :D Quando facciamo una reunion quaggiù che così assaggiate queste estrazioni?

After some days of drying the ExCheesexGrape hash is ready to store.It has a pungent smell, sweet but fruity, not skunky at all.
I took some shots for you with a new photo-tech (for me) hope you will like them :blowbubbles:

The external side

picture.php

picture.php

The inside

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll post soon a short video of bubble test to show you this is da shit:bump:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
looks excellent man, i'm looking forward to using the gravity method once i harvest. countin down the days i can have some delicious lookin hash like that. :joint:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As usual that's some of the most beautiful hash!!!! :good:

:tiphat: Thank you buddy :)

looks excellent man, i'm looking forward to using the gravity method once i harvest. countin down the days i can have some delicious lookin hash like that. :joint:

Thank you too A-Loc :) Make good resin on your plants now, so then you will have good resin in your concentrate :D
I did this extraction but the hash is now stored in a vial and I fucking need a good bubbler, don't want to waste it in a joint, and my roor is way to big for what I like.....

It's fucking difficult to find a good glass piece here in Europe! If someone has any suggestion on how to find it, please PM me, thanjs :)

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
oh the resins are looking glorious right now. looking forward to trimming my sssdh when its done. most of my mangos are pretty dang frosty too.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Days of extractions these :blowbubbles:

A couple of days ago I worked the last 100 grams of fresh frozen exodus cheese trim.
This is a strain a like really much and this resin promises very good terpens :D

This time I used the same funnel method but I add a 160µ screen before the 31µ, so everything bigger than 160µ was stopped on the first screen.

In the picture you can see the end of the funnel, with 2 screen inside and the hole for the air

I decided to do this because I raise the working time, around 10 minutes with the mixer set on low speed, so I was expecting more contaminants, and they were, but at the end the resin seems to be quite clean both on the 160 and 31.

Let's see it, considering is still wet....

This is on the 160

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is on the 31

picture.php

picture.php

Next pictures when dried ;)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola ICMaggers, some new shots of my last exodus cheese extraction. This strain make wonderful hash, a really pungent but sweet smell, leaving a milky taste in the mouth. For sure one of my next strain to run again, as thanks to one of my friend, I got again the original cut and I'm fucking happy :D:D:D

This was the exoduscheese I used to make hashish

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dense and hard flowers, good yielder, good strain to work with

After all the work and some days of drying this is the result.

On the first 160µ screen, I found some green matter, crushed thricomes and other stuff, but overall its quite pure, it bubbles like crazy!

160µ

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

160µ bulle-test

[YOUTUBEIF]mpoWdrWNB1A?hd=1[/YOUTUBEIF]

31µ

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

31µ bubble-test