What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

names on Karma? bar

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Anyway we can put names on where we give people good Karma... Dont know if thats what you call it here.

I feel putting names on it will keep people honest in giving out the proper Karma. Better yet dont allow negitive Karma points, and just good ones...

Much like my mom use to say, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all.

:)

SCF

Sleepy

Veteran
yeah...search "reputation"

i have a link somewhere...

here you go:
sunnyside said:
proper etiquite would be to leave your name if you give negative reputation points...if you leave positive feedback it is not necessary.

User is a complete muppet -200
User cruising for a bruising -50
User user is a little naughty and needs to be good -10
User is an unknown quantity at this point 0
User is on a distinguished road 10
User will become famous soon enough 50
User has a spectacular aura about 150
User is a jewel in the rough 250
User is just really nice 350
User is a glorious beacon of light 450
User is a name known to all 550
User is a splendid one to behold 650
User has much to be proud of 1000
User has a brilliant future 1500
User has a reputation beyond repute 2000

from this thread>>>http://www.icmag.com/ic/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=358150

Last edited:
G

I say "To each their own"

I say "To each their own"

You can write your name or a message with the Rep points. Most who ask this are Mad that they got a Negative Point and the member sending it not stating who they are. It seems there are Rep assassins who wish to remain anonymous. I gave you an example ... It was Positive but I don't agree with changing the system. If you don't like it don't participate. You have this option too. Green and red spots don't help you grow better weed do they?

Last edited:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
na it dont your right, i dont like the idea of Bad Karma anyways. LOL. its all positive when it comes to da herb :) . Just a thought.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Well curiosity has me wondering whos made it to the distinguished level of complete muppet? Does muppet-dom have its privledges? Maybe some sack time with miss piggy?

miss_piggy.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts