Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2013, 11:57 PM #11
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant future
Thanks y'all, I'm gunna drop a huge picture update ma˝ana ... I been cleaning & doing maintenance all day so I got a nice set of pics.

ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2013, 01:06 AM #12
MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant future
Great selection of all the local goodies You really are rolling in the weeds, aren'tcha?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:32 PM #13
ChemDgMillionre

ChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant future
howdy y'all

so i spent the weekend doing a mess of maintenance and such around the rooms, and while i was moving everything around i snapped a whole slew of pictures. so i will just start posting sets of each strain and yup, here it goes...

guess we will start out in the veg room... not much to say bout it, just cooking along is all.

and here is a couple bad shots of Sour Dog.. sorry festi, they are tucked all the way in the back and the lights were on and i have lots of excuses.. next time ill do a good pic log of the monsters, i swears it.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:41 PM #14
ChemDgMillionre

alrighty, onto the good stuff... welcome to my world

...sorry, with the 5 pic limit its gunna be a few posts yet

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:44 PM #15
coastal
Banned

coastal is a jewel in the roughcoastal is a jewel in the roughcoastal is a jewel in the roughcoastal is a jewel in the roughcoastal is a jewel in the roughcoastal is a jewel in the roughcoastal is a jewel in the rough
Fuck yeah dude
coastal is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:51 PM #16
ChemDgMillionre

white berry kush .... posted some dry shots the other day, so here are some flowering shots. yish im aware of the bug damage, recently had a pretty epic battle but i flossed them up real nice.

ultra sonja .... this girls is niiiice, i love her long time. she's from grindhouse and i think her genetic make up is cheese x tang tang. she absolutely has a serious cheese funk going on with her, wouldnt be surprised if someone said she looks to be a cheese leaning pheno.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:55 PM #17
ChemDgMillionre

ultra sonja continued...

sweet/pine island skunk .... so i cant remember if i talked about this one, but she came from a lone seed from an elbow of "sweet island skunk" .. yes i know, not ISS. dont know what it was but that lone seed created some ungodly pine tasting/smelling fowers

Old 01-07-2013, 09:01 PM #18
ChemDgMillionre

lucifer OG f2 .... not running the seeds, rather a cut from chaco that he selected. she's great, super lemon sneaker funk that cures sooo lemony. grows like a typical og, floppy and viney. i wanna say lucifer og genetic makeup is SFV og x HA og, i could be wrong.

Old 01-07-2013, 09:07 PM #19
ChemDgMillionre

cocaine og .... mkay, so this one is another luci f2 selection, she is definitely the keeper pheno if i HAD to pick one. i had my face all stuffed up in her last night trying to explain the amazingly complex OG smells she has going on. and without a shadow of a doubt, she smells like a skunk has just sprayed you in the face. im talking about that terrible, sharp, fresh skunk funk ... dont mix this up with a "sweet" skunk smell, that is NOT at all what she has, dare i say Road Kill? others who have her or have grown her should chime in.

casey jones x sour bubble .... super frosty and sticky girl. likes to stretch.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:18 PM #20
ChemDgMillionre

candy chem .... another cut from chaco, i believe she is Snowdog x ChemD, which is one of the original crosses chem did after popping the first set of beans all them years ago. she is so nice, seriously, i love this one. fucking awesome chemD funk thats complimented by this candy sweet smell. she's a hit around the area for sure.

1 members found this post helpful.