What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favorite Classic Rock Songs

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Howdya gals

My band is revamping our song list - aiming to get the ladies up and shakin' their fannies. Help me out please! What tunes compel you to shake your moneymaker?

B

bench warmer

Oops.. 18 views now but I'm all twig & berries.

Was watching Adam Sandler's "That's My Boy" today & was feeling like dancing to Van Halen's "Dance The Night Away".

dddaver

Veteran
I'm totally confused like usual here.:biggrin: Yesterday morning my computer said there was 27 views and today it says there are 61 or something. Some brilliant person once said, "Patience is a virtue." :biggrin:

Rock on. Good luck.

S

SeaMaiden

I bet this is gonna blow my husband away, but I'm going to suggest some Elton John.

ACDC....back in black....Sin City....for those about to rock.
Van Halen......& Van Hagar.....Black & blue...running with the devil....you really got me
ELO....witchy woman
Boston....long time
Bad Company....just about any of it
supertramp...breakfast in amreica
Bob Segar....everything
Eddie Money
Led Zepplin
Thin Lizzy
Pat Benatar.....everything
Genesis.....trick of the tail...all of those songs

there are many many more....these are just off the top of my head....check out classic rewind on XM radio....they play all of this stuff.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Born to be wild by Steppenwolf
Freebird by Lynard Skynard-obviously
Who do you want for your love by Budgie.
Whiskey in the Jar by Thin Lizzy-the metallica version was shite on toast.
Dr Dr by UFO
Black Betty by Ram Jam
Black night by Deep Purple
Castles made of sand by Jimi Hendrix
White room, Spoonful, Tales of brave Ulysses and Sunshine of my love by Cream
Let there be rock by ACDC
Also, not really classic rock as its from the 90s, but it is in the classic rock vein--Get away by Ocean Colour Scene (Get away, not get blown away) uber drum solo and buildup at the end, if you have never heard it give it a listen, blatantly ripping off Tales of Brave Ulysses and Dear Prudence, but it is awesome, I couldnt tell you how many times I acted out that drum solo as a teenager.. In fact give the whole album Moseley Shoals a listen, not a bad track on it.

If you guys busted out in "Walk this Way", the Run DMC/Aerosmith version, every lady in the place would be shakin her booty hehe Its a really fun song to dance to :dance013:

L

lordofthenugz

I know this is the ladies spot and whatnot, but my favorite one for a lady to know how I feel about her is The Crystal Ship by the Doors. It tells her that the last you want to do before any unconsciousness no matter what the cause-- is kiss her for one more chance at the bliss.

Sorry- not an ass shaking song, but just in case any ladies out there wanna know what is inside a guys mind when he truly loves you.

Sorry if off topic, just smoked a lil NYCD and felt like waxing poetic intent.

Peace fair Ladies of the NugZ. ;-)