You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > respekt for da ladies

Thread Title Search
respekt for da ladies Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2012, 01:36 AM #1
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
respekt for da ladies

wanted to apoligize for some possibly rude,sarcastic ,whatever comments i have made.i personally some times forget there is women here. as its not like in a room where i can see yall. cant say i will ever be entirely totally polite and correct. but i will try a bit more.like most men i am a bit of a pig lol. have a nice day ladies
supermanlives is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:14 AM #2
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
politeness gets you everywhere

lost in a sea is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:25 AM #3
skullznroses
that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin

skullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of lightskullznroses is a glorious beacon of light
Oh great SML is running for political office...

lets just get out the old handy dandy bullshit detector... if its not already blown away by this nuclear revelation

the more you know about the world the less you can know about sunscreen
skullznroses is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2012, 03:02 AM #4
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
nope . just saying it the way it is. and axle your such a wimp. i wanted your autograph man . but after that dude bitchslapped you down, i changed my mind. and yo i didnt sign any police report or say shit man..are your sure you aint a lesbian?

Old 09-15-2012, 03:12 AM #5
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Thanks superman, I appreciate the thought,its the net and so easy to say something you would never say with a room full of ppl. I think MOST are nice and respectful guys here but I deff have to call out some of these threads that just bash women. NONE of us are perfect, but we all try to be nice to everyone. Never know when your time is over in this world.
Peace and puffs!

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:16 AM #6
woolybear

woolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of light
uppity broads need to toke some of that ERL and get their panties out of the bunch

edit: KIDDING LADIES of course y'all are beutifull
woolybear is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 03:22 AM #7
Guest 343357

Growing big plants outdoor according to Jenn... Your roots is no joke homie!

Old 09-17-2012, 03:24 AM #8
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
**** this is just a joke,repeat,just a joke*****

regardless,someone needs to get into the kitchen and make me a pie!

Old 09-17-2012, 08:43 AM #9
supermanlives
Banned

your old will hair pie do.?

Old 09-17-2012, 08:45 AM #10
supermanlives
Banned

ok i tried . where can i can connfess my sins? to be honest if i was a woman i would be a lesbian.i am out as this is a womens forum an no place to mess with em. and if any of yalls old ladies read this you too can sleep on the couch.