Old 11-27-2012, 05:26 AM #21
sweetestsin420

/

Old 11-27-2012, 05:39 AM #22
sourdpurpstick

sourdpurpstick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetestsin420 View Post
^^ LMFAO haha,seamiaden your awesome..i meant a "run" run..as in the type in the closet lmao..i cant jog much,iv always hated it,which is odd since im actually in pretty good shape,i love exercising,but jogging i feel is too hard on my legs and calfs lol,i use mostly stationary bikes and im going to buy the new jillian michael totalbody..something like that lol
Only in a place like this could the ladies be talking about a grow run rather than a workout. I'm new, but I feel right at home. You guys are awesome!
sourdpurpstick is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:49 AM #23
sweetestsin420

aww ty

Old 11-27-2012, 04:49 PM #24
toughmudderdave

Quote:
^^ LMFAO haha,seamiaden your awesome..i meant a "run" run..as in the type in the closet lmao..i cant jog much,iv always hated it,which is odd since im actually in pretty good shape,i love exercising,but jogging i feel is too hard on my legs and calfs lol,i use mostly stationary bikes and im going to buy the new jillian michael totalbody..something like that lol
**giggle**
Methinks I'm wearing off on Sea since she's now "automatically" assuming a "run" means actual running in races like I do. LOL!

Old 11-27-2012, 04:59 PM #25
Littleleaf

Littleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud ofLittleleaf has much to be proud of
One of the best Girlies I knew was a great grower and a stealth room builder. She doesn't come on line much any more. I thinks she found a MAN who does all the honney dews for her now.

Start small and build on what does do the best for you!!

Grow on Sweetheart

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:09 PM #26
Tipz
Banned

Tipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the roughTipz is a jewel in the rough
creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaiden View Post
Not that half marathon in Walnut Creek, is it? What's the run? Now you've gotta tell us.
walnut creek..........alot of good bands, say it ain't so maiden
Tipz is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2012, 05:38 PM #27
SeaMaiden

Quote:
Oh JESUS! <smacks forehead> I shoulda known that. LMAO!

Eschew that Jillian Michael wannabe, she's never had to work out much at all. I have to use stuff like a recumbent bicycle cuzza mah back. Used to do a lot of outside walking and stuff, but moving up here from SoCal the weather and nearby areas just don't lend themselves. So I went and got myself a treadmill. Then I got really bad shinsplints, which I'd never experienced before but God damn those things hurt! Like someone beat your shins with a baseball bat. Can't do that anymore, so onto the bicycle I go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdpurpstick View Post
Only in a place like this could the ladies be talking about a grow run rather than a workout. I'm new, but I feel right at home. You guys are awesome!
Have a toke, then ---> ~~===
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughmudderdave View Post
**giggle**
Methinks I'm wearing off on Sea since she's now "automatically" assuming a "run" means actual running in races like I do. LOL!
Tis true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipz View Post
walnut creek..........alot of good bands, say it ain't so maiden
I couldn't say!

Old 11-27-2012, 07:27 PM #28
sweetestsin420

/

Old 11-27-2012, 07:40 PM #29
Fly by Night
Like a Wing

Fly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant futureFly by Night has a brilliant future
a cutie in the crops

watched a female pull the GPW (600w=21oz) on her maiden voyage...somethin about a ladies gentle touch laid on a sensitive tropical plant that just makes em shine!! peace up babehs

Old 11-27-2012, 07:45 PM #30
sweetestsin420

/