Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cuttings & Propagation Techniques > San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Thread Title Search
San Diego Finest Cuts #3 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2012, 05:38 AM #41
Dr.Diddy

Dr.Diddy will become famous soon enough
Congrats to the regulars, this is my third chance to follow along, drop a comment, get lost and come back to more comments than I can read. Looking forward to it!
On a shittier note, seems as if I got hit with the infamous broad mite and have been fighting for a few weeks I hope my battle is soon over, but it looks as if I lost some prized "never gonna find again" genetics. Be diligent in checking your gardens!
Dr.Diddy is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 07:50 AM #42
Grow Tech
I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back yard

Grow Tech has much to be proud ofGrow Tech has much to be proud ofGrow Tech has much to be proud ofGrow Tech has much to be proud ofGrow Tech has much to be proud ofGrow Tech has much to be proud ofGrow Tech has much to be proud ofGrow Tech has much to be proud ofGrow Tech has much to be proud ofGrow Tech has much to be proud ofGrow Tech has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Diddy View Post
Congrats to the regulars, this is my third chance to follow along, drop a comment, get lost and come back to more comments than I can read. Looking forward to it!
On a shittier note, seems as if I got hit with the infamous broad mite and have been fighting for a few weeks I hope my battle is soon over, but it looks as if I lost some prized "never gonna find again" genetics. Be diligent in checking your gardens!
Hey Dr
Sorry to hear about ur issue. Knowing you hav them is 1/2 the battle. Did you see the thread I started in the infirmary?

Old 03-29-2012, 08:22 AM #43
Dorky

Dorky has a spectacular aura aboutDorky has a spectacular aura aboutDorky has a spectacular aura aboutDorky has a spectacular aura about
Yooooo JOE !!!!!
Dorky is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 06:38 PM #44
Nondual

Quote:
Originally Posted by subrob View Post
----NONDUAL-so...my experience on my second run of chem4haze is very diff from last....they had some health issues last time that caused me to take them a lil early...im now at day 69 and no amber yet...the smell doesnt resemble cindy at all this time...i cant describe it yet...its too unique...but im dying to get her cured up and i just put number three in tge flower room...not many cuts or seedlings have gotten this much play this fast in my library...high class and top shelf...diff then ANYTHING else i have...more to follow...
Cool. At least it's different lol. Can't remember how many days Chem 4 normally goes and like 70? I like the long flowering period of this cross and was hoping the C99 influence would be muted. Based on the pics Spicoli posted seems like a good yielder....eh? Looking forward to the new smoke report. High class and top shelf...my kind of stuff!

Old 03-30-2012, 04:14 AM #45
subrob

subrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond repute
Ya ive been growing her as a smaller plant..spicoli flowered the seed plant and she was larger and more esrablished...very large nug to branchsize ratio...she bends em down...every branch by the end...i will put up a plant shot when i harvest her..71 and still cant find much amber..still has green in leaves and been flushing since 55..in an adub moment i watered her w flower nutes around day 65ish..
---on the adub...i harvested the first adub at 57 only cuz i was out of herb...she wasnt quite done...i have another one at 61 right now and still going..i think she very much resembles dubble in the end and will prob end up going up to 70
subrob is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:21 AM #46
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
i took sour dubb at 56 days and love it!

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2012, 04:25 AM #47
subrob

subrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond repute
Ya i take dubb at 56 too...the flavor is soo dank...w the adub the flavor is not as intense and seems to be getting stronger as she ages..the aroma anyway...dubbs aroma was deep but def lower key when taken to 70...nothin to sneeze at..ha..but not day 56 aroma for sure..
subrob is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2012, 05:25 AM #48
praisehim.

praisehim. is a jewel in the roughpraisehim. is a jewel in the roughpraisehim. is a jewel in the roughpraisehim. is a jewel in the roughpraisehim. is a jewel in the roughpraisehim. is a jewel in the rough
^^ just got back from outta town. one snap of the adub and i was floooooreedd..still am. Gotta go check the garden now.. hopefully everythings alive
praisehim. is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2012, 07:39 AM #49

gold

so these seeds called gold were brought back home to NY by a San diegoan, 40yr old grower...the only info ive got is shes got hindu kush and finished in 42 days 12/12...im at 27 so you can view my (shitt) pics

anyone know the gold? peace homies

Old 03-30-2012, 07:42 AM #50

gold

glitch in the matrix

Last edited by Cravenmore; 03-30-2012 at 08:01 AM..