Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cuttings & Propagation Techniques > San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Thread Title Search
San Diego Finest Cuts #3 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2012, 12:43 AM #11
whadeezlrg
Just Say Grow

Location: west koast blowin smoke with the old folks cuz they know most
whadeezlrg has a reputation beyond reputewhadeezlrg has a reputation beyond reputewhadeezlrg has a reputation beyond reputewhadeezlrg has a reputation beyond reputewhadeezlrg has a reputation beyond reputewhadeezlrg has a reputation beyond reputewhadeezlrg has a reputation beyond reputewhadeezlrg has a reputation beyond reputewhadeezlrg has a reputation beyond reputewhadeezlrg has a reputation beyond reputewhadeezlrg has a reputation beyond repute
first page baby!

an old pic of sour dubb just to keep the sd juices flowin!

my shipping container grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308346
whadeezlrg is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:15 AM #12
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
one of the best threads on ic

Adawg

ghostnugz is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:28 AM #13
bbing
Grow Up & Grow On

bbing is a jewel in the roughbbing is a jewel in the roughbbing is a jewel in the roughbbing is a jewel in the roughbbing is a jewel in the roughbbing is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitochondrion View Post
Ripaluna(JTR X Vanillaluna)84 days
top down
View Image
bottom nug
View Image
top terminal cola
View Image
closer
View Image
Closer still(If you pay attention you can see an example of every type of trichome(3 types) in this pic!
View Image

If you dont mind 84 days this is a keeper, densest nugs I have crossed paths with super chunky prolly QP off 1 week veg, and resined the hell out! As it is I am letting it go, I have more seeds and 84 days is too long but damn she sure[IMG][/IMG] shows off. this one will be a joy to partake, Smell and flavor sweet pine off one pheno and grape lemon-aid off this one. Have a great weekend SD!

Stay green and non mean, Mito-
Sessile capitate and stalked...what do I win?
JTR cuz

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:07 AM #14
subrob

subrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond repute
Sdf rolling already!
--doobie-thanks for hitting me up and offering to let me start it! But we already got adub up! Ha..besides..smoketrees thinks its funny as shit..
--gonna be some seriously sick stuff coming out of dago this year..get the fuk ready
subrob is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2012, 02:19 AM #15
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
Sensi Seeds - Marley's Collie (Jamaican x maple leaf indica)
This one was ugly, was a pain to trim and is legitimate lambsbread bred with an indica. Not as heavy as I was expecting, about 70% Jamaican. Go Sensi!

Ace Seeds - Zamaldelica (Zamal x Golden Tiger, Zamal leaning pheno)

Ace Seeds - Zamaldelica (Zamal x Golden Tiger, Golden Tiger leaning pheno)

Dj Short - Flo
Terpene is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:57 AM #16
Dorky

Dorky has a spectacular aura aboutDorky has a spectacular aura aboutDorky has a spectacular aura aboutDorky has a spectacular aura about
Good luck with that Zamal cross.

Grape Romm friend got from APE when he was around

Day 37
Dorky is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2012, 07:20 AM #17
cody2white
ghost in training

cody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nicecody2white is just really nice
Keep it classy san diego

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up
cody2white is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2012, 03:27 PM #18
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by subrob View Post
Sdf rolling already!
--doobie-thanks for hitting me up and offering to let me start it! But we already got adub up! Ha..besides..smoketrees thinks its funny as shit..
--gonna be some seriously sick stuff coming out of dago this year..get the fuk ready
I'll try my hardest to think of you Rob when #4 comes around..but my lame ass memory if failing me now..and yes I'm ready...some serious sick stuff already..way to go San Diego! Cheers..DD

Old 03-24-2012, 04:49 PM #19
soulfly22583
Trust me.. I'm A Professional..

soulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of light
Already looking good SDF!

"My dads been stealing my weed since i was eleven."-chubbynugs
Comedy and herb - two of my favorite pasttimes in one place... I <3 IC Mag
fire it up...

The fact that I pay taxes and contribute to society should be more than enough reason to allow me to smoke marijuana - denying me that right is cruel and unusual, and damn close to being a controlling government, not a controlled government. - j.

"Man is Obsolete" - every day I watch the news and I feel this is more and more true... (Fear Factory)
i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fcuking hole - no new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hell - - - [Wish - NIN]

soulfly22583 is online now Quote

Old 03-24-2012, 07:53 PM #20
ProblemChild

ProblemChild has disabled reputation
Made it to #3
Big Up Yourself San diego
Yah bless the herb!

SoCal Master Kush

Platinum Bubba

Og Kush

ADubb
ProblemChild is offline Quote