Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cuttings & Propagation Techniques > San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Thread Title Search
San Diego Finest Cuts #3 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2012, 03:29 PM #1
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Welcome to San Diego Finest Cuts #3
For the same reason Cali mentions below, we have to start a new Sand Diego Finest Cuts thread.
I’d like to personally thank the regular posters in this thread for their continued support of ICMag and making this one of the best-self-moderated-threads on our site. Need I say with some of the finest cannabis genetics in the world and rockin images that reflect that.
Good job guys, appreciated greatly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligreen View Post
Welcome all! Our first thread was a great success about the different strains being grown in our fine city, it accumulated so many posts that the thread itself had to be shutdown!

Sandiego Cuts II was started Febuary 17th 2010 by our fine member Caligreen.
In its duration here it amassed 452 pages and over 6700 posts.
San DiegoFinest Cuts II can be found here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=160508

The original San Diego Finest Cuts thread started by our fine member Dragor was started in January 2008, 388 pages of great growing, reaching almost 6000 posts, can be found here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=78005&highlig ht=diego+finest

I look forward to taggin this and following along watching anxiously to see what the San Diego crew comes up with next.
So let's get it on...let's see those cuts!
Peace,be well, thank you, and TAGGED...DD

Last edited by Doobieduck; 03-23-2012 at 03:58 PM..
DoobieDuck is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:23 PM #2
bbing
Grow Up & Grow On

bbing is a jewel in the roughbbing is a jewel in the roughbbing is a jewel in the roughbbing is a jewel in the roughbbing is a jewel in the roughbbing is a jewel in the rough
Cool

Let's kick this thing with a real San Diego homegirl: BETSY
SDis Born and bred.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:21 PM #3
subrob

subrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond repute
I really thought number three i would finally get to start my own damn thread! Ha...first one: dragor "saves me the trouble" ha...second one: was waiting for permission to start "sdf2" back in dr jays...(we had been moved) when second one popped up...this was gonna be the one doob! Ha..maybe number four will be the one...
--alright...lets see if we can make this one the best one yet!
subrob is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:53 PM #4
soulfly22583
Trust me.. I'm A Professional..

soulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of light
glad to see SD representing! cant wait to see the next 6000 posts!

"My dads been stealing my weed since i was eleven."-chubbynugs
Comedy and herb - two of my favorite pasttimes in one place... I <3 IC Mag
fire it up...

The fact that I pay taxes and contribute to society should be more than enough reason to allow me to smoke marijuana - denying me that right is cruel and unusual, and damn close to being a controlling government, not a controlled government. - j.

"Man is Obsolete" - every day I watch the news and I feel this is more and more true... (Fear Factory)
i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fcuking hole - no new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hell - - - [Wish - NIN]

soulfly22583 is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2012, 08:19 PM #5
High74
Executive Branch Genetics

High74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really nice
lol its a crazy world we live in
High74 is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2012, 08:27 PM #6
praisehim.

praisehim. is a jewel in the roughpraisehim. is a jewel in the roughpraisehim. is a jewel in the roughpraisehim. is a jewel in the roughpraisehim. is a jewel in the roughpraisehim. is a jewel in the rough
i vote for sub as the SDF Ambassador.

i'll throw pics up when back in cali...
praisehim. is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2012, 08:48 PM #7
Mitochondrion

Mitochondrion is a jewel in the roughMitochondrion is a jewel in the roughMitochondrion is a jewel in the roughMitochondrion is a jewel in the roughMitochondrion is a jewel in the roughMitochondrion is a jewel in the rough
Ripaluna

Ripaluna(JTR X Vanillaluna)84 days
top down

bottom nug

top terminal cola

closer

Closer still(If you pay attention you can see an example of every type of trichome(3 types) in this pic!

If you dont mind 84 days this is a keeper, densest nugs I have crossed paths with super chunky prolly QP off 1 week veg, and resined the hell out! As it is I am letting it go, I have more seeds and 84 days is too long but damn she sure shows off. this one will be a joy to partake, Smell and flavor sweet pine off one pheno and grape lemon-aid off this one. Have a great weekend SD!

Stay green and non mean, Mito-

-Great spirits often meet violent opposition from mediocre minds. Albert E.
Mitochondrion is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:14 AM #8
guest5703

Quote:
Originally Posted by subrob View Post
I really thought number three i would finally get to start my own damn thread! Ha...first one: dragor "saves me the trouble" ha...second one: was waiting for permission to start "sdf2" back in dr jays...(we had been moved) when second one popped up...this was gonna be the one doob! Ha..maybe number four will be the one...
--alright...lets see if we can make this one the best one yet!
Don't trip Rob, it's hard to see #3 started by someone else! lol We should definitely let Rob get the start to #4

So in the first 2 years from 2008-2010 We got 6,000 posts!

In 2010-2012 We got 6,700 posts!!!

Can't wait to see what 2012-2014 brings! This is seriously an amazing adventure, someone is going to write a book on us one day!!! LMAO THAT WOULD BE SICK!

Old 03-24-2012, 12:20 AM #9
PuertoviejoKL

PuertoviejoKL is a jewel in the roughPuertoviejoKL is a jewel in the roughPuertoviejoKL is a jewel in the roughPuertoviejoKL is a jewel in the roughPuertoviejoKL is a jewel in the roughPuertoviejoKL is a jewel in the rough
Was just out in San Diego... sadly I didn't run into anyone with dank genetics.... Nice thread always like looking at these gems.
PuertoviejoKL is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2012, 12:24 AM #10
iSMOKE.KUSH

iSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really niceiSMOKE.KUSH is just really nice
never posted in the san diegos finest thread, but i read it all the time! you guys rock!

16 kW grow log
my 10,000 watt kush grow show (done)

iSMOKE.KUSH is offline Quote