Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums!

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums! Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2012, 07:11 PM #101
ellinho

ellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the roughellinho is a jewel in the rough
great improvement to the site. this will make ic the best site outthere. proud to be a part of it

Old 03-20-2012, 08:00 PM #102
greenpharmd

This is indeed great news!

Old 03-21-2012, 04:18 AM #103
daheadies
poppin' outta control

daheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nicedaheadies is just really nice
daheadies has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
edit:: point made

sorry for being a dick

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:26 PM #104
uke hunt
Banned

uke hunt is on a distinguished road
uke hunt premier seed co?

Old 03-22-2012, 07:14 PM #105
Pepé The Grower

Pepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to all
Nice news!...still i did talk about non-bou strains before and my post/thread were not binned...maybe i was a privileged member...or i made it right

Old 03-22-2012, 10:50 PM #106
Illuminate
OG refugee

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Stagger lee we love you man!!

Old 03-23-2012, 04:16 AM #107
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
Great news folks!
Long overdue.

Let's hope some of these guys come around.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:27 AM #108
bunkerman
Banned

bunkerman has a spectacular aura aboutbunkerman has a spectacular aura aboutbunkerman has a spectacular aura about
R E E F E R M A N

Old 03-24-2012, 02:22 AM #109
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
I have to look at Reeferman's , name,
but can't see ******'s,

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:18 AM #110
waveguide

waveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to all
congratulations!

i'm not aware of the steps and factors from there to here.. call it 'natural selection' if you want, honesty and openness is the best policy for everyone involved. nothing to hide = nothing to hide. you guys *do* want to be the place where ppl turn first for information, i can tell!

rokerij bubblegum, anyone?

M.O.C.???

anyone tell me wha happen spice bros?

"I think the prevailing attitudes.. ..that community is completely harmless and beneficial is wishful thinking at best, ignorant and delusional in many cases, and are the "snake oil" of the charlatan in the worst cases."

where there is certainty, consideration is absent
koala tea seeds

Thread Closed