Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums!

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums! Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2012, 03:15 PM #91
Roms
Armor Argoat

Roms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Good harmony for nice melodies coming... Trugarez n' peace IC'

Old 03-18-2012, 07:46 PM #92
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
Keep in mind that no posting of websites or solicitation for other seed banks as well as redirects to other sites to buy seeds is still not allowed. If we have a vendor here that is sold out do not redirect anyone to another site that has them. When having discussions about other breeder's you can use there name and strain thats it. Don't tell anyone where to buy it or copy any info from there site and post it here. They are welcome to contact SKIP to get added as a vendor here. I believe thats what I have understood with the new TOU. If I misunderstood or I missed something please dont hesitate to correct me.
Yes, your interpretation is correct. We still look at links or mentions of outside seed vendors as spam and remove them.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:58 PM #93
Kushed_

Kushed_ has a spectacular aura aboutKushed_ has a spectacular aura aboutKushed_ has a spectacular aura aboutKushed_ has a spectacular aura aboutKushed_ has a spectacular aura about
I think that is a geat idea!

Old 03-19-2012, 05:18 AM #94
Greenheart

Greenheart is a jewel in the roughGreenheart is a jewel in the roughGreenheart is a jewel in the roughGreenheart is a jewel in the roughGreenheart is a jewel in the roughGreenheart is a jewel in the roughGreenheart is a jewel in the rough
I would like to give thanks for allowing greater freedom in sharing strain knowledge.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:05 PM #95
stj2006

stj2006 will become famous soon enoughstj2006 will become famous soon enoughstj2006 will become famous soon enough
Good Stuff!!

Old 03-19-2012, 08:36 PM #96
Hrpuffnkush

Hrpuffnkush has much to be proud ofHrpuffnkush has much to be proud ofHrpuffnkush has much to be proud ofHrpuffnkush has much to be proud ofHrpuffnkush has much to be proud ofHrpuffnkush has much to be proud ofHrpuffnkush has much to be proud ofHrpuffnkush has much to be proud ofHrpuffnkush has much to be proud ofHrpuffnkush has much to be proud ofHrpuffnkush has much to be proud of
Very cool! good news
my ESP was off few days LOL i just finished posting all my parent stock and cross's and was taken down 3 days before the post!!! Daarrrnn LOL =)

see if i can get it back up again ..

I was hoping this might help to distinguish the strain soup thats in the kitchen..

And breeders "not me" are not getting the credit for there strains this might help .

Old 03-20-2012, 04:06 PM #97
MoeBudz^420

MoeBudz^420 is a jewel in the roughMoeBudz^420 is a jewel in the roughMoeBudz^420 is a jewel in the roughMoeBudz^420 is a jewel in the roughMoeBudz^420 is a jewel in the roughMoeBudz^420 is a jewel in the rough

Peace

Isn't it about time to give the right one a chance?

----------

Quality, not Quantity!

----------

A Warrior for the Cause, until either:

1) It is legal.

2) I am dead.

"Si Vis Pacem Para bellum"

Old 03-20-2012, 04:35 PM #98
OjoRojo420
Feeling good is good enough.

OjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to allOjoRojo420 is a name known to all
Northern Skunk !

Skunk Berry !

Northern Berry !

Enough said...

Ojo

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:56 PM #99
GP73LPC
Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/Bean Gatherer

GP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud ofGP73LPC has much to be proud of

Old 03-20-2012, 05:50 PM #100
tomfooler

tomfooler has a spectacular aura abouttomfooler has a spectacular aura abouttomfooler has a spectacular aura abouttomfooler has a spectacular aura abouttomfooler has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by OjoRojo420 View Post
Northern Skunk !

Skunk Berry !

Northern Berry !

Enough said...

Ojo
....."enough said"

Thread Closed