Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums!

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums! Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2012, 06:41 PM #1
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums!

I'm happy to announce a big change in our policy regarding the mention of other breeders and strains on ICMag that are not associated with the site.

Gypsy has kindly decided to let everyone post up any strain from any breeder on ICMag. This changes the longstanding policy of limiting discussion of strains/breeders to those supporting the site.

We hope this will change the vibe around here, allowing more freedom for everyone to discuss whatever strains they are growing or interested in...

NOTE! This does NOT mean you can post links to other Seed Companies! You're welcome to mention the Breeders, but not link to any other site where their wares can be purchased. Such links are advertising and must be approved and paid for like any other commercial link on ICMag.

Section 8b has been removed from the TOU and 8a has been modified. But the restriction on unpaid commercial links remains...
In addition, any commercial breeder or seed company is now welcome to advertise on ICMag...

Enjoy!

76 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:44 PM #2
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
About damn time!

Great news, thanks for the change.

Old 03-15-2012, 06:44 PM #3
thesloppy

Cool. Big time change. Interested to see the results.

Old 03-15-2012, 06:48 PM #4
Midnight
Banned

Midnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really niceMidnight is just really nice
Well you can just knock me over with a feather. I never thought I'd see the day. Un fucking believable! Someone actually did something right for a change! Now if you guys would actually admit what happened to a certain breeder and then fire a certain mod, well, this place would be the shiz nits then.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:49 PM #5
Harry Gypsna
Dirty hippy Bastard

Location: Outside BodyShop, with a Tin Whistle and a dog on a piece of string
Harry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant future
Brilliant news

Old 03-15-2012, 06:50 PM #6
Green Supreme
Banned

Green Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud of
Serious respect on this one. That's cannafair. Thanks for the heads up. Peace GS

Old 03-15-2012, 06:52 PM #7
Blue Socks

Blue Socks is a jewel in the roughBlue Socks is a jewel in the roughBlue Socks is a jewel in the roughBlue Socks is a jewel in the roughBlue Socks is a jewel in the roughBlue Socks is a jewel in the roughBlue Socks is a jewel in the rough
It's a step in the right direction for sure. Viva Freedom of speech!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:53 PM #8
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
aw you guys...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:54 PM #9
CaptainStoner
Gettin' baked since 1998

CaptainStoner will become famous soon enoughCaptainStoner will become famous soon enough
As a long standing mod elsewhere myself i have to say i applaud this decision. Very sensible and good for the site.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:55 PM #10
OlibanumBreath

This is something great!

Thread Closed