You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Moon Gardening

Thread Title Search
Moon Gardening Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2012, 03:31 AM #11
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Here ya go...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....gardening+moon

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:46 PM #12
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
sorry if you took it personal...wasn't directed at you personally.

many will scoff at the knowledge garnered because it is obscure, also it is not well known
because so few actually use this value-added knowledge outside of farmers.

no need to feel left out, it is still freely available to those who care to look.

stoned dumb...me for not posting about nature at night.

I'm outside nightly...every night possible i wonder at the stars and the moon through the tall pines gently swaying to the music of the tree frogs.
I have observed some amazing occurences in the night skies, some that rendered me speechless. Dare not tell a soul lest i be called liar.
I watch the moon waxing and waning, pulling the tides and teasing plants to gerninate.
I pay particular attention to the nights that are clear as they are few, but i also watch the clouds as they indicate the weather...mostly i focus on the wind as it has shown how devastating a blowdown can be.
During a new moon i can just make out my hand in front of my face, but in the full moons reflection i can navigate freely around the place.
Sounds at night can be an adventure too. Owls, coyotes, tree frogs, all lend melody to the silence.
Yessir! I can hardly wait for nightfall.

Last edited by trichrider; 02-24-2012 at 01:58 AM..
trichrider is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 07:54 PM #13
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
I thank you and I am sure others do too! what ever happened to LolaGal anyway? If it was personal or involved a ban, I know I will not get an answer and forgive me for asking as this is a little touchy of a subject. But if it was common knowledge, maybe someone can point me to the last thread or post of hers. Her moon gardening group showed promise, and I miss it. I was just getting ready to delve into it deeper and it is gone now. So if someone is no longer a member any social groups they started are gone too? Well I hope she is alright.

Anyway, thanks for explaining trich I guess I was a little too touchy that day.

PS. If it were possible, it would be nice if posts/threads by guests could still be searchable since there is still valuable info there. Also if possible, it would be nice if when someone chose to leave this site, they could voluntarily leave a reason why. For example, if deceased a family member could put "RIP" either under "Guest" or instead of "guest". POW could be if someone falls victim to the Drug War, and so on. Just a thought.

Old 02-23-2012, 04:13 AM #14
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Toker View Post
I thank you and I am sure others do too! what ever happened to LolaGal anyway? If it was personal or involved a ban, I know I will not get an answer and forgive me for asking as this is a little touchy of a subject. But if it was common knowledge, maybe someone can point me to the last thread or post of hers. Her moon gardening group showed promise, and I miss it. I was just getting ready to delve into it deeper and it is gone now. So if someone is no longer a member any social groups they started are gone too? Well I hope she is alright.

Anyway, thanks for explaining trich I guess I was a little too touchy that day.

PS. If it were possible, it would be nice if posts/threads by guests could still be searchable since there is still valuable info there. Also if possible, it would be nice if when someone chose to leave this site, they could voluntarily leave a reason why. For example, if deceased a family member could put "RIP" either under "Guest" or instead of "guest". POW could be if someone falls victim to the Drug War, and so on. Just a thought.
Lola wasnt happy here and left, I believe anyway.
Unfortunately most ppl that leave are pissed or get banned or want to leave quickly and quietly due to LEO shit, so thats not really a reality here. People come and go, thats just how the internet is.

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Old 02-23-2012, 04:33 PM #15
WonderWoman86
*traded in her golden lasso for a pair of fiskars n' a watering can*

WonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the rough
I believe Mrs B is right about Lola, its sad to see people come and go. I haven't been in here for a while myself, just recently started reading the forums again and popping into chat. I missed by bad girls

Soooooo I think we've found a perfect spot for the moon garden. I'm going to remove some of the raspberry/blackberry plants in the yard and put it there. It'll be perfect, about 20' from the fire pit so we can enjoy it while we're out toasting s'mores haha Actually, we usually just bring out a few beers, a joint, maybe even a guitar . . . lol

Here's a website I found with tips and different types of flowers to use:

https://tipnut.com/moon-garden/

Happy gardening ladies

*R.I.P Ruby*

WonderWoman86 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:41 AM #16
castout
Banned

castout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud of
I promise to cut down, on a harvest moon.......hoping the ganja gods love that!!!!! Seriously though, my ladies get classical music piped in...and if planting on the lunar schedule, means I will have better meds, than I am all for it!!!!!!
castout is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2012, 10:00 PM #17
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Nice link WW, thanks..I never really thought about planting flowers that will pick up the moon beams, thats very cool, Ill have to think about a spot in our yard for that...make a pit for a fire and put some pots around it to make it look nice.
Something to do thats not alot of money but can make a nice place to chill out in. WW has the right idea, take a doob and a glass of wine and sit by the fire for while in the evenings when its nice out!

Be Good Humans.....

Old 02-29-2012, 05:43 AM #18
stellblue

stellblue is on a distinguished road
I come n go lots too, haven't been too much of a regular here.
But this topic piqued my interest, I know alot of growers who plant on the full moon.
Personally I've never noticed a difference, but that full moon can be really bright.
stellblue is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2012, 03:50 AM #19
Vampire

Interesting thread WW; I wonder or did i miss weather the moon phases would apply to indoor grows too? Anyways thanks for the subject.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:34 PM #20
Madjag
More Dhamma, Less Drama

Madjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant futureMadjag has a brilliant future
I have always transplanted on Full Moon nights with great success, including full-sized 15 foot trees that became bare rooted in the process of moving across town.
Madjag is offline Quote