What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reservoir seeds forum????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Indigo said:
Y'all want to do Rez a favor? If you have respect for him, you'll stop asking why he left so quick, and you'll have patience and trust that he did what he had to do for his own DAMN GOOD reasons.

The less its talked about over here, the better it is for him. What happened has no bearing on any of us, there is nothing going on which could put anyone here in jeapordy. Just lay back and chill...:joint:

Smokey stated all that needed to be stated in regard.

Let's all have some respect of others' privacy for once...dammit!

~Discretion is the Better Part of Valor~

With all respect Indigo I disagree –

REZ can speak for himself in this matter & I WILL NOT accept anyone else but HIM offering up 'HIS' reasons / A sabbatical can be achieved by just leaving – not deleting your account & taking ‘years’ worth of work in his forum ‘off main page line” / in light off ALL that has transpired – we deserve, or a least could have used more than a word from Gypsy – we can only ‘surmise’ (& we have a right to do that) that he left for reasons he does not want to divulge – he is a smart man & knew what this would do / if he does not want ‘speculation’ about his disappearance - then he should have given a word of comfort

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I too have heard similar bad things about POM from a very trusted, long known and non internet using friend of mine.
Peace

G

he is a smart man & knew what this would do / if he does not want ‘speculation’ about his disappearance - then he should have given a word of comfort

Maybe he didn't have that option, you should take that into consideration.

And of course you have every right to disagree, but from my point of view respect of privacy is non-debatable.

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone needs to open their minds and think of ALL the possibilities, not just the ones you read.
Peace

Indigo said:
And of course you have every right to disagree, but from my point of view respect of privacy is non-debatable.

To some extent I agree, but when your business is founded solely on the internet and usage of public forums, your privacy is somewhat waived. As long as its not offensive the good the bad and the ugly all have a right to be discussed.

G

Don't be so shallow as to think admin or others always have some kind of perverted desire to pull the wool over everybody's eyes when they state or don't state something. We're on a cannabis forum....there are sometimes reasons which go beyond the obvious, people need to be a bit more intelligent and less narrow minded, demanding explanations for this and that, as if they were owed something. Nobody owes anybody a damn thing here other than respect for privacy. All the rest which we receive is by the grace of others, and that of who runs this site.

When I changed my username here I cancelled my account from one minute to the next, WITHOUT any announcment as I had a security issue, and will thank admin until my dying days to have watched out for my security by nixing every single thread or reference to my old username which popped up in the week or so following, not to mention changing my username to "guest" so it wouldn't appear anymore. I also thank those who might have known but were intelligent enough to not put up public posts in regard, or had the discretion to not send me pms asking.

BM, the way I see it, one may waive the right to privacy to some extent when they are present and posting, but when they're gone a different set of rules is in place, and the first of that set of rules is until you know whether or not you might be putting someone at risk by talking about them in public when they're gone...you need to keep fucking quiet about it, excuse my French.

I've been there myself, so I know.

Last edited:
G

Look at all this bullshit about why Rez left. My opinion is this, What is the only way to be truely secure? Answer: Fucking dissappear until all the shit blows over. We have all seen it a thousand times <--- don't take that to literal, I don't really keep count :D.

You all should know and respect this. NWM you of all people should know this, Your attitude sux now days. You didn't used to be this way. I know if was concerned about my security I would tell no one.<--- The Golden Rule or so I have been told. I guess Rez being who he is should not abide by the Golden Rule and just tell everyone where he is and what he is doing. See I knew we aquired a bunch of juveniles from those other sites. The biggest nark in the biz still has his site up and going that kinda seems strange to me when he is truly where all this shit started. Maybe you Canadian growers need to police your own.

We should all just pray Rez is Ok and will be back. Selfish assholes. Rez loves this shit to much just abandon all of it.

Wake up people.

Mo,

Last edited:
G

To a degree there is the right to privacy, but on an MJ forum when one of , if not, the most popular breeder leaves all of the sudden and deletes his forum. People will get concerened. After what happened with OG, noone really knows truth, peopl eare on edge and would like to be put at ease. Alot of inocent people sure are acting guilty which s what has people concerend.

Ad the sabatical line is bullshit, sorry. Rez has told people well in advance many times that he would be taking a break to explain why he wont post and when he will be back. Now this time without warning his forums are shut down and he is gone? Very out of character. So while he has a " right to privacy" it is alarming when he has been so public about everything to jusst disappear

After reading about the rumor of people stealing $$ from auctions it reminds me there was just the trinity auction and it did quite well. INteresting. Not accusing, just pointing it out

Nevermind

G

Indigo said:
Don't be so shallow as to think admin or others always have some kind of perverted desire to pull the wool over everybody's eyes when they state or don't state something. We're on a cannabis forum....there are sometimes reasons which go beyond the obvious, people need to be a bit more intelligent and less narrow minded, demanding explanations for this and that, as if they were owed something. Nobody owes anybody a damn thing here other than respect for privacy. All the rest which we receive is by the grace of others, and that of who runs this site.

When I changed my username here I cancelled my account from one minute to the next, WITHOUT any announcment as I had a security issue, and will thank admin until my dying days to have watched out for my security by nixing every single thread or reference to my old username which popped up in the week or so following, not to mention changing my username to "guest" so it wouldn't appear anymore. I also thank those who might have known but were intelligent enough to not put up public posts in regard, or had the discretion to not send me pms asking.

BM, the way I see it, one may waive the right to privacy to some extent when they are present and posting, but when they're gone a different set of rules is in place, and the first of that set of rules is until you know whether or not you might be putting someone at risk by talking about them in public when they're gone...you need to keep fucking quiet about it, excuse my French.

I've been there myself, so I know.

Most members at one point change their name, but it generally has no bearing on community. When a top breeder deletes his account it is a bit different than regular members like ourselves. We send $$ to these people and are functioning off a level of trust in business. If one of your vendors in business disappears for no reason or security reasons. You as vendor owe it to others to explain.

Nevermind

G

I call bullshit on most of this.

The respect for privacy was lost here when the **grower** (all of us pee-ons, obviously) were placed on the end of the list when "whatever" this is all went down.

All the talk was/is/has been about "poor RC"...or how Gypsy has been disrespected...etc...but a shitload of his/their CUSTOMERS...the folks who made him (them) what he was/filled his pockets with easy cash...have SEVERELY been left out to dry due to the games that are being played by multiple parties on multiple sites.

In a nutshell...there's all this talk about respectin the big boyz...but what about respecting US and letting us in on what has really happened via some CONCRETE proof (warrant, an arrest record, Bill of Sale, pic of rick on the beach....SOMETHIN GODDDAMMIT!)????

I give respect ONLY when it's given to me. Otherwise, ya can just fuck off and die.

Does anyone else here who yanked a grow/lost out on some big $$$ over all of this feel the same way? Someone will pay for all of this at some point...and i'm guessin it won't be with cash. At the least, it's gonna cost em their RESPECT....

and that'll be gettin off EASY in my book.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey i was lucky enough to talk to Rez directly on the phone last nite. He is doing fine and doesnt want anyone to worry about him.
He has left for rather personal security reasons and believe me it doesnt include us. It is something from the past that really has nothing to do with us. The best thing to do is to realize that Rez is our brother and is doing what is best for him and would never leave us if we were somehow in jeapordy without saying something. Everything is fine and we really all need to go back to what we were doing and hope that the climate for Rez changes and he will be back before long. Its important for us to move on and continue the good grows. Best way to help Rez is to grow out some of his seed as im sure it will spread great karma and things will be back to normal .... thanks for listening and Im sorry to our community if I have been anything other then positive these last few days. Its hard to get left out of the loop I know ..... but sometimes things just have to be kept private. Be secure in knowing that Rez loves and cares about us all and would not leave us without saying something if he thought we were headed for problems.
nam myoho renge kyo !!

G

Babbabud said:
Hey i was lucky enough to talk to Rez directly on the phone last nite. He is doing fine and doesnt want anyone to worry about him.
He has left for rather personal security reasons and believe me it doesnt include us. It is something from the past that really has nothing to do with us. The best thing to do is to realize that Rez is our brother and is doing what is best for him and would never leave us if we were somehow in jeapordy without saying something. Everything is fine and we really all need to go back to what we were doing and hope that the climate for Rez changes and he will be back before long. Its important for us to move on and continue the good grows. Best way to help Rez is to grow out some of his seed as im sure it will spread great karma and things will be back to normal .... thanks for listening and Im sorry to our community if I have been anything other then positive these last few days. Its hard to get left out of the loop I know ..... but sometimes things just have to be kept private. Be secure in knowing that Rez loves and cares about us all and would not leave us without saying something if he thought we were headed for problems.
nam myoho renge kyo !!

No offense but...... Just the other day Rez "talked " to someone else and he said Rez was taking a sabatical just to recharge, beaches babes and buds.

Now he left for personal security? SO what story is true. All these people " talking to Rez' need to get theri stories straight . Which in turn only causes more confusion.

Nevermind

PS: Rez says hi, he's in my closet treating my plants and he said "calm down" see ho meaningless it is when someone said they just talked to Rez? anyone can say that

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I think you spent a bit too much time helping your plants grow, maybee you should try growing up yourself a little :wink:

G

With all due repsect Babba, you could have thought about this and asked Rez (seeing as you seem to have access to him), before posting up that big old Where is Rez thread which thank God was locked by OP before things got out of hand.

Alex Nevermind, blow it out your ass...this is not funtime here. Take your tinfoil hat elsewhere.

I'm pretty damn disgusted with everything.

Later, not.

Hopefully someone will lock this damn thread and they'll stop popping up.

I'm going back to having consideration for myself.

G

Indigo said:
With all due repsect Babba, you could have thought about this and asked Rez (seeing as you seem to have access to him), before posting up that big old Where is Rez thread which thank God was locked by OP before things got out of hand.

Alex Nevermind, blow it out your ass...this is not funtime here. Take your tinfoil hat elsewhere.

I'm pretty damn disgusted with everything.

Later, not.

Hopefully someone will lock this damn thread and they'll stop popping up.

I'm going back to having consideration for myself.

"stick it up my ass" quite the mature respone. Unexpeted from one who considers anyone but their views " Shallow" I just pointed out 2 different stories and that your account and Rez's account / security are 2 different things. If you cant understand that then by all means revert to your immature name calling, becasue thats really helpful.

Tin foil hat? Another immature comment. Lets all behave like adults and refrain from " Sticking things in one's ass" Okay toot's.

Nevermind

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well im sorry Indigo but I got up in the morning and when the forum is gone is pretty natural for someone to ask questions about their friends..... What you thought no one would notice and say anything about it ??? Someone was going to ask the question one way or another. Just for a little more info he got a hold of me. I never had a way to get a hold of him as he had my info but i never had his. I just cant imagine how you think about this ?? did you really think we would get up in the morning and see his forum gone and no one would ask ??? Funny way to think . Sorry dear you know i love you but to place any blame is rediculous ... the question was going to get asked and Rez new that .

"BM, the way I see it, one may waive the right to privacy to some extent when they are present and posting, but when they're gone a different set of rules is in place, and the first of that set of rules is until you know whether or not you might be putting someone at risk by talking about them in public when they're gone...you need to keep fucking quiet about it, excuse my French."

Indigo- I've never demanded explanations, I've never once said I was owed anything from anyone on this site, and I havent asked any questions on this site regarding the current situation. I simply feel if people do feel the need to ask questions, so be it. You don't have to give anyone an aswer, and a question without an answer becomes rather redundant quite quickly.
As that part of your statement above was addressed at me I'll assume for the time being it was directed at me:
"you might be putting someone at risk by talking about them in public when they're gone...you need to keep fucking quiet about it"
I don't believe I talked about anyone in what I said, I simply pointed out that if a business fronts itself on apublic forum dont be surprised if people ask questions publically. The thought that my 3 line post put anyone at additional risk is just ludicrous.

Last edited:
G

I got up the same morning, saw a link and some bullshit posted about Rez and PG, went to PG and read 27 pages of filth, then sent out discrete pms to a few friends to inquire.

Its obvious that my mind works differently than that of most people here, so thank you for the polite reply Babba, which possibly is more polite than I deserved...but I've decided to relegate myself to the outskirts in order not to become any more stressed through reading than I already am.

Anyone needs me, you can find me via pm.

Ciao ciao

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Babbabud said:
nam myoho renge kyo !!

What more can be or needs to be said, Thank You Babba and now lets get back to our gardens.

Have fun Rez. :sasmokin:

Mr.Wags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts