Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > reservoir seeds forum????????

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
reservoir seeds forum???????? Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2006, 02:26 AM #31

Yeh i read on that . Pretty mesed up. Seems he got banned then got super pissed so im sure there is no coming back now. I sure hope Evilash gets his status again.

Old 02-24-2006, 02:33 AM #32
Tropical Rain
Haze, Kush & Grey Goose

Tropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really nice
n/m the GN vs POM thats been going on before all of this shit the last few days,i thought there has been issues for over a few years or so,errr maybe im confused?

i rather hear from / about rez ....

later

My thoughts and expressions shall not be dictated by a tyrant of any sort.

"Beware, There are Trolls everywhere!"

Old 02-24-2006, 02:35 AM #33

Yeh exaclty i wish Rez would have came on and made some statment but nothing. Strange stuff. Yeh i got to hear one of Gypsy's crazy stories of his ex attacking him and him winnin the case against her for that. And that they were still in a huge legal battle over Seedsdirect. But this stuff is crazy no one new can join and alot of members getting banned. Just don't understand why i guess.

Old 02-24-2006, 02:44 AM #34
Tropical Rain
Haze, Kush & Grey Goose

Tropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really niceTropical Rain is just really nice
this is just a personal fued that got spewed onto the internet,personal shit and everyone on the net [that doesnt personally know gypsy] are pawns in a bigger game.

all i know is seeds direct seeds botique whatever the fuck, gypsy and co. and rez and co.

have always been helpfull,more so rez.

hopefully someone will end this,and it will be business as usual.

and if it was me,i'd make a statement of some sort,since everybody is just hearing fractions of a very one-sided story.

but this has hardly anything to do with anybody than the entities involved.

later

Last edited by Tropical Rain; 02-24-2006 at 02:48 AM..

Old 02-24-2006, 02:46 AM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer John
I dont worry about your silly LEO its called INTERPOL here in europe and Im not worried about them, just that the people Im about to "work" with the rest of my life lmao

Yeah fuck you, Bex that is well said, I know who to trust, I only know a few people from here in real life but do trust them...but not as much as myself...so all Im saying is that I dont want to get into a situation where some asshole comes there and takes pictures of people and then go all gangsta and amok on everyone (like some fucker did, most of us remember) just that I want to know for real WTF is going on...damn thats fucked up bex my bro, pm DG to get there? Really fucked up, lmao if only there was a good way to...naaah forget it.
Yeah, how many treahs have you seen of people having pictures taken at HTCC then threatened to be made public. I have seen plenty, Rez was the victim of one actually. And besides you may think no LEO is there, but its not like they advertise that they are LEO.

Put it this way , if you were LEO and you knew a people where advertising throwing a meth party and many there have labs and all you have to do to join is pay a few hundred $$ and you can ID all of them you wouldnt? To beat LEO you need to think like LEO. Silly risk. Go to A'dam when not so packed full of growers from around the worlld for all to see.

Nevermind

Old 02-24-2006, 02:46 AM #36

I feel the sameway Tropic. Rez was beyond helpful. Sendin out free beans to test out like crazy.

Old 02-24-2006, 02:50 AM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bex Bissell
I feel the sameway Tropic. Rez was beyond helpful. Sendin out free beans to test out like crazy.

Rez is way stand up IMO . In my eyes he isnt one to leave without a good reason. May want to follow suit. I wish him the best in all he does though. Guy has made enough $$ last year from seeds that his plans should be wide open and in no hurry to do much

Nevermind

Old 02-24-2006, 02:54 AM #38
alGrenDh

alGrenDh is on a distinguished road
Did you guys see his proposed project list for new strains this year?

We can complain because rose bushes have thorns...or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses

Old 02-24-2006, 02:56 AM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by alGrenDh
Did you guys see his proposed project list for new strains this year?

Yup, whole lotta Kuch crosses. Using a hindu kush IBL

Old 02-24-2006, 03:41 AM #40
Tropical Rain
Haze, Kush & Grey Goose

Last edited by Tropical Rain; 02-24-2006 at 03:42 AM..

Thread Closed