Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Ladies, I am thinking of writing............

Thread Title Search
Ladies, I am thinking of writing............ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2012, 07:44 PM #51
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
do you have pics in your sexy maid outfit?
supermanlives is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:55 PM #52
castout
Banned

castout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud of
I was at the mall yesterday, and walked by several stores, that had sexy outfits, and negligee's for the women to wear, but nothing for the man. See what I mean, we are programmed from the start, that women are the ones that have to dress up!!!! Point proven.......why do we always have to wear the sexy maid outfit!!!!!!!!
castout is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:55 PM #53
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by castout View Post
I was at the mall yesterday, and walked by several stores, that had sexy outfits, and negligee's for the women to wear, but nothing for the man. See what I mean, we are programmed from the start, that women are the ones that have to dress up!!!! Point proven.......why do we always have to wear the sexy maid outfit!!!!!!!!

hahaha girl you crack me up!! cus we look alot better in fish nets then guys do!! Well most any way lol

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2012, 09:45 PM #54
Siomha

Siomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of light
Banish everything from your cupboard in which you feel covered or unwell even if it would be the sharpest outfit of the universe at another woman. This is called concrete: If you cannot run on high sales, you stay with flatter shoes. Although high sales make the walk and the botty sexily, you get of this nothing at all out of it, if you at every third step kind a like fall. If you feel half-naked in miniskirts, you also do without it.

if you dont feel to wear sexy stuff dont do it !!!

there is some sexy outfits for guys just look arround more
dont always has to be so ridiculous as above lol
Siomha is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2012, 05:13 PM #55
sweetestsin420

LOL this thread makes me laugh.i think its always a good idea to write book on certain female or male perspectives,since both sexes are usually ignorant on the topic lol.
i know about the whole sexy maid,and other outfits,i have several lol..its jsut FUN,and cute,its not so much "kinky"..but a silly,funny,way to have sex lol,when me n my bf roleplay,we both LAUGH soo much lol,its so cute.and YES he does wear outfits SOMETIMES haha,he has two,a cop and a soldier haha,that i bought for him as a dare

Old 09-18-2012, 04:59 PM #56
Sacra Frasca

Oops, wrong treat.

Last edited by Sacra Frasca; 09-18-2012 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: Oops, wrong treat.

Old 09-21-2012, 03:52 PM #57
castout
Banned

castout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud of
TOH is too funny, today is my bday, and he gave me a sexy growers outfit......he says it will make the plants feel better....it is a bra with rhinestones in the shape of a weed leaf, over each boobie, and a thong shaped weed leaf.......too funny, cause I don't think the plants care, but if i wear this outfit when I am working, we won't get any work done!!!! I tried explaining that when we transplant, and I'm sitting on the ground, the coco can fall through the crack, so to speak, and an ass full of coco, ain't so hot!!!!! I guess I will have to wear this after I have finished working, then call him in , so he can get all happy and excited!!!!
castout is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2012, 04:53 PM #58
Smoking Gun
Turn the Gun around.

Smoking Gun is a jewel in the roughSmoking Gun is a jewel in the roughSmoking Gun is a jewel in the roughSmoking Gun is a jewel in the roughSmoking Gun is a jewel in the roughSmoking Gun is a jewel in the rough
Ok, so after reading this thread and giving a bit of thought, I may have some reasoning as to why you women are the ones who wear the costumes. First and foremost, women have far more intricate fantasies than men do. The fantasy scenarios women create include very specific settings, even the time of day is included in these fantasies, there is, at times, even a rough dialogue women have in their heads for these fantasies. So simply dressing up in a costume is a mere half-ass attempt at creating these fantasy scenarios, the attempts end up being funny rather than sexy. Men's fantasies are much, much simpler; we want a beautiful woman who is more or less open for some sexual experimentation. A cute costume, some nice lingerie, we see it, we see how sexy the woman looks in it and we immediately are ready to rip whatever clothes she has on right off and get to the sex. This is really just more evidence that a women is more turned on by sensations and emotions, men well we are simply turned on by seeing a bit of skin.

Someone else said it earlier, but blow-jobs are like flowers for men. We really don't want little gifts or cards, we know our women love us because they give us guys sex. Women would prefer to be surprised by a piece of jewelry, flowers, or any little gift that "proves" we have been thinking about you all day. So again, dressing up in the sexy costume means we are getting sex and therefore the only thing we need to see to know that our women have been thinking about us.

There is also the litany of double standards between the sexes. Women still expect to be taken out to dinner or given gifts, a special gesture. Men simply expect to take a woman out and have to pay for the evening. All we want in return is some sex, or even a blow-job. So to show that you women are willing to go the extra mile is not measured by how often you take us to dinner or what trinkets you by us, but by the cute outfit you put on to get us hot. (Sorry if this part sounds a bit sexist, I really don't mean it to be, but more often than not it is the truth.)

Castout, happy birthday.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts. -Voltaire, Dialogue, XIV, "Le Chapon et la Poularde" (1766)

We must cultivate our own garden. When man was put in the garden of Eden he was put there so that he should work, which proves that man was not born to rest. -Voltaire
Smoking Gun is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2012, 03:08 PM #59
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
Happy, happy castout.

I try not cast any aspersions, judge, and certainly not argue over the internet. But who's to say who is more right and who is wrong, really? Are you some all knowing God? EVERYONE has a point of view and all are slightly different because they come from different sources, everyone of them. But I will say this, it does annoy me when people tell me what I think and when I get lumped into with a group that I have no desire to be lumped into, and then I rebel, often irrationally. Said a little differently, ANYONE telling me what I am really like really wrinkles my skin, no matter if they might be right or wrong about what they say.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2012, 06:02 AM #60
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
seeking single 30 year old + woman with several wigs and outfits . 420 friendly a must. superman will pick up all resumes in person .leave em on your roof. lol
supermanlives is offline Quote