Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Ladies, I am thinking of writing............

Thread Title Search
Ladies, I am thinking of writing............ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2012, 04:25 AM #41
castout
Banned

castout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud of
Vintner, you are indeed a lucky man...your Mrs sounds like a heckuva woman!!!!!! Hot flashes come with the territory, lol!!!! She is only getting them, cause you make her swoon......she is also a lucky woman, to have a good dude, like you!!!
castout is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2012, 04:28 AM #42
castout
Banned

castout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud of
SuperSizeme, I can picture it now.......I once tried this gel, that would heat up, and be sexy.....I ended up eating it, cause I had the munchies, and let me tell you, there is nothing sexy about puking strawberry passion hot gel, all over the bed...it warmed up great, when I started puking, lol!!!!
castout is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2012, 02:13 PM #43
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
yeah i remember using something similar one time,, since then ive wondered why the hell would someone want the sensation that their privates were on fire ??

id hate to think what was in that gel you ate but sounds like you got it out of your system lol

lost in a sea is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2012, 03:16 PM #44
castout
Banned

The funny things people do, to spice things up!!!! They usually backfire on me, unless it is something simple....if it involves food, gels, latex, body paint, etc, then it will end up being comedic, and very far from sexy, lol. I tried this body paint once, and by the time TOH got home from golf, the body paint had hardened, and was stiff....so, I let it sit on me for 3 hours......and by the time I started washing it off, it had tinted my skin a bluish color...I looked like someone that was oxygen deprived, or a freakishly tall Oompa Loompa!!!! TOh was not driven wild with desire, either. Oh, the funny stories I have.................
castout is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2012, 03:50 PM #45
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
look out here comez porkarella......

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~
yortbogey is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2012, 04:19 PM #46
castout
Banned

Yortbogey, where in the hell did you find that pic of me??? I figured I would cure some ham steaks, and lose weight at the same time.......and get TOH hot for porkin', lol!!!!!!
castout is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:50 PM #47
Siomha

Siomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yortbogey View Post
look out here comez porkarella......

ha, ha...looks like the cosmetician forgot to take plastic off after the celluite prgramm
Siomha is offline Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 05:26 PM #48
Siomha

Siomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of light
sorry

Last edited by Siomha; 02-03-2012 at 07:45 PM.. Reason: wrong place for my post
Siomha is offline Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 05:36 PM #49
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siomha View Post
Mrs. Babba,
I need your help!!!! please anybody inform Mrs. Babba about my post here!!!!
if you could please help me...
i cant write nobody from the administrators, it wont let me. so now i try it this way.
i also cant see who was visiting me on My IC .
I cant write nothing on the administrator private site
and i cant give goody points no more
i was able before but now it dont work anymore.
can please someone check this out for me.?
thanks a lot , Siomha
You have to have 50 posts to message ppl and see who leaves you rep. It will happen, just give it some time and posts.
You can only hand out so much rep points in a 24 hour peroid, so thats why you cant, have to let some time go by.
I hope that answers your questions, its all good

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 01-29-2012, 05:40 PM #50
Siomha

thanks a lot Mrs Babba,
guess i just need to smoke another one
Siomha is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.