Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Ladies, I am thinking of writing............

Thread Title Search
Ladies, I am thinking of writing............ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2012, 06:38 PM #31
azez

azez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to allazez is a name known to all
no costume required
i keep my eyes closed and imagination open
peace
ez

Old 01-21-2012, 06:40 PM #32
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by castout View Post
Josey, you have indeed seen me in action......what kinda sexy should I be???? TOH would like the sexy maid, with garters, cause he likes a clean house, lol......actually, he would like me to clean nekkid, lol....but it scares the dog!!!!!!
lmfao,

Old 01-21-2012, 08:59 PM #33
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
im the sexy cute one, lol .

cast i have seen you in action, cant imagine you in a maids outfit
the one on the left !??? (of course)

that other delicate flower has too much fake tan or is she mexican

lost in a sea is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2012, 07:11 PM #34
Siomha

Siomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of light
why shouldnt man wear sexy outfits???
ANSWER:

funny as can be....

my opinion is that women can wear sexy outfits way better then man do. Honestly if my boyfriend would show up in a fireman costume i probably break down laughing.....and the romance be ruind.
But its just me i do like guys simple in jeans and a nice tight tshirt and let me surprise to see his nice body.

Also I did wear nice outfits before but its kind a like useless cause every time i put some on it gets ripped off in about 2 minutes.

Would i go an extra mile for a guy.....if he is the right one i would but it goes always both ways in a relationship
Siomha is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2012, 11:01 PM #35
castout
Banned

castout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud of
Siomha, the extra mile, in that first costume you posted those pics are hilarious!!!!
castout is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 01:47 AM #36
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
LoL, he said the same thing I would have and have said. Love it when women dress up but it just feels weird if I do it /shrug. Women seem to be much more outgoing and have fun with it. Dressing up before a man comes home and waiting is just about any man's dream.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 01:52 AM #37
Bionic
Cautiously Optimistic

Bionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud ofBionic has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCharlesBarkley
I wild each it LOL that meets their naked

Last edited by Bionic; 01-23-2012 at 02:06 AM..
Bionic is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 10:33 PM #38
Siomha

Siomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of lightSiomha is a glorious beacon of light
@castout think so too.....ha ha ha.....
therefor i found some more pics....

and here is something i would recommend for castout rather than for her husband

Siomha is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 10:54 PM #39
SuperSizeMe
A foot without a sock...

SuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by castout View Post
SuperSizeMe, aren't you a good guy...details please!!!!! I am gonna dust off my sexy hospital patient costume...wait, I can't find the pee bag, lol!!!!
Sufficed to say there were fuzzy restraints and light biting involved

Peace,
SSM

The days grow shorter and the nights are getting long
Feels like we're running out of time
Every day it seems much harder tellin' right from wrong
You got to read between the lines

Don't get discouraged, don't be afraid, we can
Make it through another day
Make it worth the price we pay...

~Fight the Good Fight~

Rest in peace my Precious baby
1994-2011

SuperSizeMe is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2012, 06:28 AM #40
vintner
Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated!

vintner is a glorious beacon of lightvintner is a glorious beacon of lightvintner is a glorious beacon of lightvintner is a glorious beacon of lightvintner is a glorious beacon of lightvintner is a glorious beacon of lightvintner is a glorious beacon of lightvintner is a glorious beacon of lightvintner is a glorious beacon of lightvintner is a glorious beacon of lightvintner is a glorious beacon of light
I don't ever post in the womens forum. I figure it's for the gals n I keep my nose out yalls chit chat, but I followed a link to this thread n castout, your story made me laugh. My wife will tell ya that I pull my weight around the house. Do my fair share of the cookin (which I like) n the cleanin (which we both hate). We both have our own little "chores", but beyond that if there's cleanin to be done, we blaze up n do it together. What made me laugh is that I don't have to picture my lady in no skimpy outfit yo. 15 minutes into moppin or dustin or vacumin & she's stark naked cause she's had a wicked hot flash LOL. She's like the energizer bunny though, just keeps right on workin. I try to keep her away from the windows, but once in a while I'll find her having a smoke out on the back patio necket as baby Jesus. I know they make her miserable, & I try to be sympathetic, but I still count myself a lucky man n her once the house is clean again.

FUCKEM
Proud member of the FAM
"Don't sweat the petty things, but always pet the sweaty things"
Life is NOT "like a box of chocolates (Ya never know what you're gonna get)".
No, life is more like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today could burn your butt tomorrow!
Larry the Cable Guy

RIP my Brothers Big T. & Smokey Joe
I promote truth! If you want something sugarcoated..Go get some donuts

Last edited by vintner; 01-24-2012 at 06:49 AM..
vintner is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.