Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mdanzig Seeds > Sour60 light regiment

Thread Title Search
Sour60 light regiment Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2012, 12:17 AM #1
Smelly_Cheese

Smelly_Cheese will become famous soon enoughSmelly_Cheese will become famous soon enough
Sour60 light regiment

I am going to be starting my room back up soon, and while my regular ladies veg b4 12/12, i was gonna put in a few of these sour 60 in the veg area.
I usually veg most 24/24 under t5's and i read the description that says these excel under 24/24 but i also know that i could flip on one of my smaller hps(400watt) to get bigger buds.

However it seems like excessive electric wise for 24/24 so the question is:

1.After about 3 weeks under t5's at 24/24 can i move them to hps @ 18/24 (or maybe 20/24)

2. Will it stress and poss cause herming if they are put into 12/12 at the last couple weeks? So maybe 3 weeks 24/24, 3 weeks 18/24 and 2 weeks 12/12?
Smelly_Cheese is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2012, 12:23 AM #2
auto guerilla

I think I know what you mean but your numbers don't make sence. its: hours on/hours off in a day eg. 18/6, 20/4, 22/2, 24/0 ect.

Old 01-18-2012, 12:32 AM #3
StealthDragon
Recovering UO addict.

StealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really nice
I've found that they perform great at 24/0 20/4 ..18/6 hurts yields a little.

I've run a few that have gone 12/12 from seed and a few that went 18/6 for a month and finished under 12/12. The S60's grown under 12/12 get very stretchy..I don't recommend it...seemed like about a 50% loss in yield.

My autoflower stuffs <--old (vertical 2k room)

My micro perpetual grow (closed for now)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

The chains men bear they forged themselves. Strike off their chains and they will weep for their lost security
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
StealthDragon is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2012, 12:48 AM #4
Smelly_Cheese

Smelly_Cheese will become famous soon enoughSmelly_Cheese will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by auto guerilla View Post
I think I know what you mean but your numbers don't make sence. its: hours on/hours off in a day eg. 18/6, 20/4, 22/2, 24/0 ect.

yeah, sorry my mistake. i meant 24/0, 20/4 , 18/6, 12/12

Old 01-18-2012, 12:50 AM #5
Smelly_Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthDragon View Post
I've found that they perform great at 24/0 20/4 ..18/6 hurts yields a little.

I've run a few that have gone 12/12 from seed and a few that went 18/6 for a month and finished under 12/12. The S60's grown under 12/12 get very stretchy..I don't recommend it...seemed like about a 50% loss in yield.
Ill prob throw them in @ 20/4 under hps after a few weeeks under 24/0 t5's

Im sure 18/6 or 20/4 of hps is better than 24/0 of t5

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:27 AM #6
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

S_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud of
I usually go 24/7 until sexed and when transplanted then drop to 18/6.

But have run 24/7 for the entire grow because I could not be sure for a 100% dark area.

S_a_H
This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
~dj~

Last edited by S_a_H; 01-18-2012 at 06:51 PM..
S_a_H is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2012, 06:43 PM #7
Smelly_Cheese

In theory they sound great for veg rooms to get a few zips to smoke while waiting for the big girls. But if the smoke is good enough they might get more room next time round