Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Thread Title Search
Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2006, 01:04 AM #31
mybeans420
resident slackass

mybeans420 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleman
great shots guys, nice to see you posting mrbean. sorry to hear you dont have bags anymore. whats up with that? coppers or friends who aren't friends?

let me know
well, i suppose it both fortunate and unfortunate at the same time that it was the latter. Nothing like getting screwed by SUPPOSEDLY GOOD FRIENDS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somoz
and nice arts and crafts mybeans....a little hash plato!
thanks, yeah i had fun creating them..... then destroying them
kinda like sand art, you know the kind created by some monks.... as soon as a piece is completed it is destroyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Oil Baron
rad mybeans... get new 1's... Ralfie recently did
yeah, hopefully I'll be able to swing a new set by the end of summer, things are a bit tight right now so it gonna be a while. but I will have more creations eventually. already have a few ideas in my head :wink:

LET LOVE GUIDE YOU

LEAVE YOUR CLOWNSHOES AND YOUR NEGATIVITY AT THE DOOR PLEASE.. THANK YOU

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."
Albert Einstein, "My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."
Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President. 18 Dec. 1840

PLEASE don't PM me for seeds or cuts,.. Thank you
mybeans420 is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2006, 01:28 AM #32
guest123

hey hey bubble man ,, im sure i can add the odd pic to your lovely thread here , i notice by the looks of a lot of the hash that much of it is from indoor weed ,, comes out real blonde and pretty looking ,, lets have a look a heap of bubble made from outdoor herb ..

Old 03-01-2006, 01:30 AM #33
guest123

this next hash was made from bot h indoor and outdoor herb ..

Old 03-01-2006, 01:31 AM #34
guest123

this was some thanksgiving hash ,, and we certainly gave thanks for it ...

Old 03-01-2006, 01:33 AM #35
guest123

i love making hash ,, its always slightly different , never quite know what your gonna get ...

Old 03-01-2006, 01:39 AM #36
guest123

Old 03-02-2006, 06:32 AM #37
comphashon

comphashon will become famous soon enoughcomphashon will become famous soon enoughcomphashon will become famous soon enough
this was always my fav!!! thanks bubbleman for starting a legend of a thread!!!and great work everybody!!!

this is(was)my collection the other day...and one of Rosin...for it is what my inspiration has lead my to!!!(so far!!!)
thanks
c

comphashon is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:09 AM #38

Thumbs up

KICC 2K5, and yes, it's hash.

Paz y mas...

Old 03-02-2006, 02:05 PM #39
mybeans420
resident slackass

mybeans420 has disabled reputation
here's another one i dug up from about a year and a half ago.... morning star bubble.

LET LOVE GUIDE YOU

LEAVE YOUR CLOWNSHOES AND YOUR NEGATIVITY AT THE DOOR PLEASE.. THANK YOU

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."
Albert Einstein, "My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."
Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President. 18 Dec. 1840

PLEASE don't PM me for seeds or cuts,.. Thank you
mybeans420 is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2006, 04:42 PM #40

Could someone wipe the drool off my chin? After all you made me drool so it's your job.