What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StonerWomen

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Their a bit ellusive round my parts.I find that most of them my age...over 30 .Have grown out of the partying phase.However i did meet one recently (younger 26).Likes motorcycles ,tattoos(has several) is into art and music .When i heard her talking about her past grows,that was it.I was instantly into her ,as if i wasn't enough already.

She can now tell i like her ,but its one of my best friends girlfriends.Thats ok ,ill keep trying i think this one would be worth it.And is well spoken,and much more mature than her boyfriend...

The accidentally tripping on shrooms incident was I got a piece of chocolate shrooms, I was told to eat 1/5th of it. I cut it into pieces and randomly ate about 1/2 the piece of chocolate. I have tripped shrooms plenty before. Nothing happened. THREE DAYS LATER, I'm unloading groceries, see the rest of the shroom cup, 3 days have passed, no trip. I eat the rest of the cup, because the chocolate was good anyway, and then I started tripping balls. That is how a smart person can accidentally trip on shrooms.

Yaxo

It's not important what shes thinking, no one can tell you that anyways.

Just smoke one and go with the flow, if there isn't any flow then you know that there isn't much

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
I have a question for you, ladies: do you get high/stoned faster than men ? I mean do you need fewer hits to get where you want ?

S

SeaMaiden

I personally smoke too much to even really get high anymore, so... my answer is that I can likely smoke damn near anyone under the table. No, I don't need fewer hits, but I do take smaller hits.

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
I personally smoke too much to even really get high anymore, so... my answer is that I can likely smoke damn near anyone under the table. No, I don't need fewer hits, but I do take smaller hits.
That's why I asked, I know a girl who needs to smoke even a whole gram or two of strong weed to get high, while two friends of mine were put to sleep by .5 grams... No offence, but I don't want that kind of girl at a smoke session, esspecially when I'm running out of weed... :peacock::peacock:

S

SeaMaiden

"A whole gram"? Oh... my goodness. That's hilarious, I've gotta say.

Fortunately for me and anyone else who's sharing with me, I grow enough to keep myself and them smoking to our heads all year long. It's been years since I've run low, let alone run out. Good thing I grow my own, eh?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I guess it also depends on specifics, like:

body type/size
tolerance level
strain
mood

Isn't it? Most of the girls I meet and smoked with need less bud to get high, compared with what most of the guys need, but they usually weight less, and smoke only once in a while.

S

SeaMaiden

<shrug> I don't know... I'm not tiny, but neither am I bigger than most men. Although, I have a new doctor, and he's the tiniest man I think I've ever met. His hands are extraordinarily tiny! He is not a dwarf or anything like that, maybe my height, just over 5'.

I think it has a lot more to do with how much you smoke and how often than the other stuff. Once I pulled my first crop I've never been out (unless I've been traveling without my own weed), and smoke all day, every day. Again, that means that I no longer really get high, but I prefer it like that. No red eyes, cottonmouth or munchies just cuz I toked.

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
That shit was strong, after half a joint I was completely couch locked, and two of my friends fell asleep, but she kept on smoking, and after two joints she said she was "pretty high". My friends weren't new to smoking weed but I didn't knew much about that girl, she wasn't big or anything but maybe she was a heavy smoker...

I have a lady friend who is the damned most petite thing you've ever seen, and she can keep up with me while smoking (which we do to dinosauric proportions), and I weigh freaking twice as much as her! Some gals can really outdo some of the dudes!

S

SeaMaiden

I have a lady friend who is the damned most petite thing you've ever seen, and she can keep up with me while smoking (which we do to dinosauric proportions), and I weigh freaking twice as much as her! Some gals can really outdo some of the dudes!
Ladies of my own heart, I tellz ya.

Where's mah hippie emoticon???
^^^ Loves patchouli.

Siomha

i dont think it has to do with size. just talk about my own experience.
iam petit and can smoke them all under the table. i guess my tolerance is very high.
its all good :)

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Yeah, we're not that different from you guys: how high anyone gets, is mostly determined by that person's tolerance.
However, how plump a person is and the speed of their metabolism, are large factors in determining how long the cannabis will remain in their system...I think that might be the reason for this fairly common misconception.

Happy fried day ladies and gents! :kos:
:witch:

i dont think it has to do with size. just talk about my own experience.
iam petit and can smoke them all under the table. i guess my tolerance is very high.
its all good :)

Yeah, tolerance is the key factor, I'm just saying guys should theoretically have a slight advantage because they tend to weigh more (hence more fat to dissipate or absorb the THC).

I think the only way to find out for sure who has the highest tolerance is to have a winner-takes-all, Pot Smoking-World Championship! (Although a cooler sounding name would be nice)....

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Originally posted by WillWork4Weed: I think the only way to find out for sure who has the highest tolerance is to have a winner-takes-all, Pot Smoking-World Championship! (Although a cooler sounding name would be nice)....

:laughing: I love it!!
I'll toss my hat in to help represent the ladies in the inaugural Cannabis Olympics!!
...In fact, I'm gonna start training right now!!!!! :smoke: :kos: :smoker:
:witch:

Cannagirl

Never known a man, woman or beast that could smoke me under the table. Bring on the championship! I can see I fit in here quite well ~ love it. :)