You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > StonerWomen

Thread Title Search
StonerWomen Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2011, 05:54 PM #1
bozga
Ninja Farmer

bozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the rough
StonerWomen

Holla! It's my first time posting here @ Women forum but simply I'd like to ask something.... I'm curious about what women think when they are stoned/high?
Simply asking because I've always had dificult times with weed and women at the same time. Mostly I'm chilled and cool, but when a woman is blabbing high on weed near me I just dunno or when she is quiet, I dunno ......... irie
bozga is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2011, 06:22 PM #2
Cheerful

Cheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozga View Post
Holla! It's my first time posting here @ Women forum but simply I'd like to ask something.... I'm curious about what women think when they are stoned/high?
Simply asking because I've always had dificult times with weed and women at the same time. Mostly I'm chilled and cool, but when a woman is blabbing high on weed near me I just dunno or when she is quiet, I dunno ......... irie
If you Really wanted to know what she is thinking, try LISTENING to the actual WORDS that are coming out of her mouth instead of just writing off her communication as "blabbing".

Girl Gardener
Cheerful is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:25 PM #3
ftsig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerful View Post
If you Really wanted to know what she is thinking, try LISTENING to the actual WORDS that are coming out of her mouth instead of just writing off her communication as "blabbing".
thats blabbing ....

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:34 PM #4
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
you got to atleast pretend to pay attention
supermanlives is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:12 PM #5
toddv

toddv will become famous soon enough
Side effect ?

51 years old, 16 years of marriage, Recently divorced, new women I have shared with just get stupid and can not remember their own name.

Have different approach last few weeks. No smoking with cloths on.

Put it in their head that this Medical Marijuana that I have to use makes you really REALLY horny, as well as relieves some pain. So we get naked, then spark one up. Less talking and forgetting by them. Makes for fun action for me.

Dating is a challenge, but this has sure made me smile.

Amazing what a little message in their head before smoking does to make them feel horny. Telling me afterwards how great the Medical made it for them.

Keep coming back baby, I liked it too.
toddv is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:36 PM #6
sso

sso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to allsso is a name known to all
blabbing is talking when someone does not understand the talking.

einstein talking with that wheelchairguy would be blabber to any dumbass listening.
sso is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:47 PM #7
bozga
Ninja Farmer

bozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the rough
Maybe not babbling.... I would like to know what do women think about when high?
I think about adventures for instance... Or about some local stuff. Mostly I don't think too much, I just do what I got to do.
boz
bozga is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2011, 07:52 PM #8
hup234
IC Mag Supporter

hup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of light
making love is what women do while we're phucking them...
hup234 is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2011, 07:56 PM #9
bozga
Ninja Farmer

Easy bwoy nobody was talking about fcking.
bozga is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2011, 08:13 PM #10
PhatPhreddy420
Keed Spills!

PhatPhreddy420 is a jewel in the roughPhatPhreddy420 is a jewel in the roughPhatPhreddy420 is a jewel in the roughPhatPhreddy420 is a jewel in the roughPhatPhreddy420 is a jewel in the roughPhatPhreddy420 is a jewel in the rough
They think about shopping, but only when they're awake.

When they're asleep they dream about shopping.......

3 members found this post helpful.