What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

magnus genetics banner

foaf

Veteran
I'm updated and Im still crashing. Later guys, Ill go by my cool thread thats showing the most coolest 2 - 3 lb/2400 watt closet and post a link to whereever I land and continue the thread, If anyone cares.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
I've not had the problem at all. But then again, my computer is updated, I keep all programs updated. There is nothing wrong with the banner. Our webmaster has reviewed it, it works fine for him also, only those who didn't update their flash seem to have a problem, or those who must have a computer problem strictly on their side.....there is nothing wrong with the banner as it is now.

dg

G

foaf said:
I'm updated and Im still crashing. Later guys, Ill go by my cool thread thats showing the most coolest 2 - 3 lb/2400 watt closet and post a link to whereever I land and continue the thread, If anyone cares.

most coolest closet ever? :yoinks:

G

as many already stated
it's absolutely ridicules to have everybody toss secure systems to the wind uploading questionable software because one corrupt banner
isn't the banner here because the people are here?
so if people keep leaving because of the banner?
seems painfully counterproductive
wouldn't it be easier to just fix the faulty banner?????
or fire the guy that says they just need to upgrade and hire one that knows how to do the job rite?

as i sit here shakin my head

Underground Man

hehe if it worked maybe people would get the name right :D

maybe it is poor form to say so here, but mozilla users should google search for how to modify their userContent.css file to hide the particular ads that are causing problems.

G

I just downloaded the update.. took 2 clicks, 10 seconds and my computer is running faster and no crashes. I had an unrelated prob viewing pics for a long time. I would click to enlarge pics and they would show up on the right side of my monitor and half cut off. The download fixed that prob as well so I'm a very happy camper.

It's a simple thing really. Much less time/energy than you think... give it a shot.

MyronFlorin

In my part of the computer world, it is ok to say "you will need to upgrade your software to get the full nifty effects of our product". It is NOT okay to say "you will need to upgrade your software to prevent our product from barfing all over the place, causing fatal errors."

Myron

Latest posts

Latest posts