Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Pipedream"s 150w Tiny Bubbler System

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Pipedream"s 150w Tiny Bubbler System Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2006, 02:38 AM #31
kodiaksnacktime

kodiaksnacktime is on a distinguished road
Pipe - thanks for the feedback. It must be nice to have a family that accepts Mary Jane in your life given all the legal hearsay they pick up in society, from teachers, etc. Being that you have a medical reason to use it helps. Me, I have no medical reason, just like the feeling.

Haven't flowered or harvested a plant yet, but have gotten several ready to flower just when the show came to an end for paranoia / security reasons - bummer!

One of the hardest things for me to deal with is the concern and worry over what would happen to my life if busted with 2-3 plants in Oregon?
Would I be thrown in jail instantly and for how long?
Would my employer find out?
How would I deal with monthly bills without telling someone?
kodiaksnacktime is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2006, 02:43 AM #32
kodiaksnacktime

kodiaksnacktime is on a distinguished road
There is hope on the Horizon with an initiative collecting signatures for November ballot.

https://saferportland.org/

Making marijuanna offenses at the bottom of the totem pole is a step in the right direction.
kodiaksnacktime is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2006, 05:23 PM #33
Vern Equinox

Vern Equinox is on a distinguished road
Nine plants under a single 150...NICE!
Vern Equinox is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2006, 08:26 PM #34
Nugs-N-Jugs

Nugs-N-Jugs is on a distinguished road
Pipedream,
I always followed your threads back in the OG days and never posted up on em. Great looking system and quite stealth to boot. I used to run bubblers and still love em, big and small today. (Sorry if i missed it earlier, but) What does your system yield on average? Did you ever do any collaboration with Maliboo from OG? I think you two could make some killer midrange, superstealth, pay for the mortgage cabs. Keep up the hard work, and thank you for sharing your knowledge.
Peace.

Old 04-16-2006, 06:39 PM #35
Pipedream
Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969

Pipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of light
Vern and Nugs, Thanks for the kind words!

While I never worked with Miliboo, I always followed his threads. While I've been growing for more years than I care to admit to, there is always new stuff to learn and improve on.

Actual yield is hard to judge as my plants always get harvested at different times. Usually about a month to 6 weeks apart. On average, a good plant gives me just under 2 ounces of cleaned dried bud. The worst of them give me about one ounce each.

Pipedream is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:21 PM #36
Thai Flowers

Thai Flowers is on a distinguished road
Pipedream,

Just like Nugs-N-Jugs a also have followed the OG threads, but never posted up either. I have used bubblers also and had good results, but what you do with a 150 w is great.
I have showed many folk your threads and as a result it has inspired many who didn't believe that a "tallboy" wardrobe can pay the rent/mortgage, and get a smoke outta it also. {which ever one requires of course}

Nice one keep it up.

Peace

Thai Flowers
Thai Flowers is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2006, 01:17 AM #37
pontiac
Pass That S**t!

pontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the roughpontiac is a jewel in the rough
What would your total dry yield be on a good harvest?
400w HPS/MH ~AK48~ DWC ScrOG (04/09/06)(First Grow)(HARVESTED)
▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲►▼◄▲► ▼◄▲►▼◄
ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

OG refugee

OverGrow GROW FAQ
don't be pissed quit playin! hindsight is always 20/20..........change "if only" to "next time" and you're set homie! - USER NAME
pontiac is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2006, 10:44 PM #38
ickster

ickster is on a distinguished road
l Excellent Job Dude. You should be very proud of your work!

I Feel the need for weed !!!
ickster is offline Quote

Old 04-25-2006, 04:15 AM #39
Happyflolucky

Happyflolucky is on a distinguished road

Vary nice, and all off a 150. I bet that uses less power than the smalles pc i leave running.
Happyflolucky is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2006, 06:59 PM #40
Pipedream
Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969

Pipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of light
Holy Doobie Batman, I thought I ws going to have to type it all over again ! ! !

I was just getting comfortable in my new home here after OG went down. It took me forever to put my thread together again, then IC goes and gives me another scare. Glad we're all back safe and intact.

New cycle just getting underway. Hope to have all new pic's posted soon. In the mean time.... here's one of my favorite bud shots from one of my previous grows.

Pipedream is offline Quote