Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run ....

Thread Title Search
Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run .... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2012, 03:52 PM #81
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
im loving the smell description......straight up......i know you have grown some plant's too......dont mud her out too much

Old 01-08-2012, 04:47 PM #82
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
i know that smell! putrid make you gag type smell. i love this combo! looking real good man. props!

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2012, 07:08 PM #83
LouDog420

Quote:
Originally Posted by foomar View Post

Will cross out with a few blander lines to tone it down a bit and see what turns up , have some F2,s mixed from all plants in this thread , 4G/3M equivalent to an open pollination , will send them in as freebies , should be worth picking through a pack if the original does not make a welcome and deserved return.
Looks dank foomar! Never managed to get my hands on a pack, so a few into the bay for freebies would be killer!!

Old 01-10-2012, 12:37 AM #84
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Thanks for takeing the time to post , such an atractive plant i post too many pics , spot on match in sunlight , shiny top leaf surface in the cold was not there in the warm first run , not noticed this detail before .

foomar is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2012, 09:32 PM #85
Sweet Lou

Sweet Lou is a jewel in the roughSweet Lou is a jewel in the roughSweet Lou is a jewel in the roughSweet Lou is a jewel in the roughSweet Lou is a jewel in the roughSweet Lou is a jewel in the roughSweet Lou is a jewel in the rough
Great job FoomarZoo
Sweet Lou is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2012, 12:30 AM #86
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Smell peaked and is now relatively sweet , cant get over the yield increase for a little more veg.

By some strange coincidence a pre war lense with uncoated optics on a modern digital under plain sodium , looks pretty good just cropped and resised , just what i want.
foomar is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2012, 05:39 AM #87
The Revolution
Banned

The Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of light
Beautiful shots, and great grow man! Ive been trying to find a place to order these seeds. Theres none at the boutique.. Actually I didnt see any head seeds there. Anyone know when their will be more head products?

Keep the pics coming foomar. Ive seen some awesome grow threads on these
The Revolution is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2012, 02:50 PM #88
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Nice grow Foomar, excelent images, congrats on your PoTM nomi..well deserved. I hope the H3ads get by to see this one..DD

Old 01-16-2012, 10:55 PM #89
Slimm

Slimm has a spectacular aura aboutSlimm has a spectacular aura aboutSlimm has a spectacular aura aboutSlimm has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revolution View Post
Beautiful shots, and great grow man! Ive been trying to find a place to order these seeds. Theres none at the boutique.. Actually I didnt see any head seeds there. Anyone know when their will be more head products?

Keep the pics coming foomar. Ive seen some awesome grow threads on these
You will probably have to go with F2's - H3ad has not been seen much in a while. Best to Mr & Mrs H3ad. Your best bet is seed bay - been some very good beans up on the server fund auctions as of late. I have heard of people getting some h3ad beans as freebies too, specifically: Casey Jones/Sour Bubble IX1, Galadriel F2.

Impressive bud shot foomar kind of looks like a sepia effect on that one.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:49 PM #90
foomar
Luddite

Thanks for the kind comments regarding the images , been playing with some very old lenses , not much you cant screw , glue , tape or otherwise nail on the front of a Canon .
foomar is offline Quote