Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Zoo's G13 / Diesel

Thread Title Search
Zoo's G13 / Diesel Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2008, 10:10 PM #1
justlrnin

justlrnin will become famous soon enoughjustlrnin will become famous soon enough
Zoo's G13 / Diesel

A few shots of them and then I'll post some pix of some clones I'm running in a SOG

justlrnin is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2008, 10:23 PM #2
justlrnin

justlrnin will become famous soon enoughjustlrnin will become famous soon enough
These are clones from my mother plant and these are her first ones to be flowered but she is my #1 plant and I have most of my grows based around the cuts and I love this plant . I think these pix are around day 40 and now they are starting to pack on weight and tonight is day 48

Last edited by justlrnin; 12-19-2008 at 10:25 PM..

Old 12-19-2008, 10:48 PM #3
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Lovely!

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2008, 11:21 PM #4
resinryder
Rubbing my glands together

resinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivor
Got em looking real good zoo.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.
resinryder is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2008, 11:23 PM #5
Tolpan

Tolpan has a spectacular aura aboutTolpan has a spectacular aura aboutTolpan has a spectacular aura aboutTolpan has a spectacular aura about
Your da man
Tolpan is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2008, 11:41 PM #6
Hollaachu

Hollaachu will become famous soon enoughHollaachu will become famous soon enough
Talking

I don't mean to butt into your thread Zoo, but these pics you have are so amazing that i cannot help it!!!! LOL!!!!

Here's a couple of G13 Diesel at 65 Days into the Flower Cycle.... The seeds where bought from Seedbay last spring!!!!(thanks Seedbay Cats!!!:up: These two girls practically did all the work themselves!!!!I cant recall any other plant with more ease of growth than G13 Diesel....These ladies had sparkling trichomes as early as first budset, then kept on packing on more!!!! Thanks Grat3ful I'm a friend for life!!!

These Pics where taken a day before the chop!!!!

I'm an armature cameraman, so excuse the quality of the Pics!!!! Although I'm quite sure you can still see the Sugar!!!!
Hollaachu is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2008, 05:45 AM #7
justlrnin

Here's one of my clones at day 48

Old 12-20-2008, 07:36 AM #8
3rd I
--------

3rd I has disabled reputation
Nice
3rd I is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2008, 11:03 AM #9
Luco Cadalora

Luco Cadalora will become famous soon enoughLuco Cadalora will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up It's Gone Purple

Super Pics Zoo

Peace and Love
Luco Cadalora is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2008, 11:26 AM #10
Hughesy

Hughesy will become famous soon enough
No way man.

With pictures of Quality like that there is NO WAY you are Just learning.
I think you should share the wealth with all your friends.Two dollars a seed sounds about fair.
Hughesy is offline Quote