Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > ....WAKE & BAKE....

Thread Title Search
....WAKE & BAKE.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2011, 12:46 PM #31
RoachClip
I hold El Roacho's

RoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to behold
G`Mornin Amigo's

Rise & Shine even though it's still dark here and cold work is never done but you must have time for a bowl and a hot cup of coffee and listen to the weather on cnn...

All of you have a nice wake & bake - Peace & Puffs...

House of Love Seeds
RoachClip is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2011, 02:45 PM #32
soulfly22583
Trust me.. I'm A Professional..

soulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of light
morning everyone! hope your all doing well. im glad its friday - gonna be hitting the books hard but still, its friday and i get 2 days of not working =)

"My dads been stealing my weed since i was eleven."-chubbynugs
Comedy and herb - two of my favorite pasttimes in one place... I <3 IC Mag
fire it up...

The fact that I pay taxes and contribute to society should be more than enough reason to allow me to smoke marijuana - denying me that right is cruel and unusual, and damn close to being a controlling government, not a controlled government. - j.

"Man is Obsolete" - every day I watch the news and I feel this is more and more true... (Fear Factory)
i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fcuking hole - no new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hell - - - [Wish - NIN]

soulfly22583 is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2011, 03:34 PM #33
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
Lets all puff to all that need our good vibes!! They know who they are, we are warriors and must keep up the fight!
PUFF PUFF
LOVE and LIGHT...will guide you...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:31 PM #34
milo_xxx
Stress Tester/Plant Torturer

milo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant future
whatupthough money?

puff puff pass....aaaahhh....thats the stuff...

Good morning, positive vibes and good Karma to all!!!
milo_xxx is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2011, 04:37 PM #35
BlueBlazer
What were we talking about?

BlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivor
Sorry I'm late . . . I'll smoke twice as much four times as fast . . .

Good morning everybody.
But we decide which is right . . .

And which is an illusion
BlueBlazer is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2011, 06:07 PM #36
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond repute
what up W&B! it's a fucking gorgeous day. i'm gonna sow some veggies in my garden after a quick bleezy and a cup o joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezmasterelite View Post
heady, I still am having trouble dealing with your rolling skills. You have really inspired me to roll more of a cigar than a blunt with your two paper/ diagonal outer leaf method.

This is an idea my friend and I came up with, have you ever dipped a blunt(cognac, brandy, other liqueur)?

(1) Instead of licking the wrap use a small sponge paint brush
(2) Instead of using water/sugar water to dip in, have little vials of like 1 shot each of some nice liqueurs.

I will post something in the cigar/blunt smoking club when I get around to doing this.

Peace all.
aw shucks --

you'll love what i've just started doin. i've been meaning to post it up somewhere, but i guess i'll debut here..

so i found a retailer that i bought a pound of premium CT shade leaf from (best natural leaf wrapper in the US, same as on dutchies). less than $50 bucks shipped to CA. 85-100 leaves per #, and each leaf gets me 10-16 wraps after i cut it up. that means each wrap is like a fraction of a cent.

no joke, i don't think i'll run out of wraps for like a year

i have tried flavoring my blunts. tried honey (no good -- burning sugars), cognac, bourbon, vanilla. same method as you just using it to moisten the outside leaf. never worked that great. i eventually gave up on the project.

however, i just was googling it the other day tho and i saw some interesting methods like leaving your cigars in a tupperware with a shot of cognac.

i'm pretty happy with the natural flavor of the shade leaf. it's very mild.

actually the best way to make your blunt delicious is to fill it with the most delicious weed. i have been luxuriating in skywalker og blunts recently (but only after 5pm lol).

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3
heady blunts is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2011, 08:27 PM #37
Dudesome

Dudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by theHIGHlander View Post
well jog on outa the W&B....there aint no children in hear......
feel free to join in anytime bro ......most off the cats in hear get mashed & go to work or have to repot plants...being melted shouldnt stop ya doing things ,,,it does make it a hell of alot better

keep it green
highlander

I that case I need to correct myself!
I say nono to a big fatty with a couchlocker roller in it!
I say yes to a headlifter all day long!
Making things done when you're BLAZED and not STONED or Buzzed gives you alot of confidence and that satisfactory feeling of enjoying yourself :P

A masterbaking organic joyrider at your service.

"Everyone is a critic"
Jim Raynor
Dudesome is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2011, 09:06 PM #38
theHIGHlander
european ganja growers

theHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudesome View Post
I that case I need to correct myself!
I say nono to a big fatty with a couchlocker roller in it!
I say yes to a headlifter all day long!
Making things done when you're BLAZED and not STONED or Buzzed gives you alot of confidence and that satisfactory feeling of enjoying yourself :P
well then welcome to the W&B bro hahahahaahah

keep it green
highlander

Rule #1 tell know1 ,,Rule #2, remember Rule #1

European Ganja Growers

theHIGHlander is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2011, 04:06 PM #39
filtr0w

filtr0w will become famous soon enough
hahah very nice thread, made me laugh

here we call it 'el manhanero', which would be the 'morning joint'
filtr0w is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2011, 04:38 PM #40
pezmasterelite

pezmasterelite will become famous soon enoughpezmasterelite will become famous soon enough
Hi all,

Thanks filtr0w, I like to hear different slang from different places, I am puffing my 'el manhanero' right now, I guess a blunt, but still.

Heady, that sounds awesome, I am really jealous of the shade leaves, I would like any info on where you were ordering if possible.

Peace all.
pezmasterelite is offline Quote