Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > ....WAKE & BAKE....

Thread Title Search
....WAKE & BAKE.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2011, 04:34 AM #21
qwerty
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"

qwerty is a jewel in the roughqwerty is a jewel in the roughqwerty is a jewel in the roughqwerty is a jewel in the roughqwerty is a jewel in the roughqwerty is a jewel in the rough
Saluting the new Wake and Bake with some unknown purp!!! Baking in the morning is the best time of day, seen? So take your morning slow, and BAKE STRONG!
qwerty is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2011, 05:57 AM #22
SpasticGramps
Don't Drone Me, Bro!

SpasticGramps has disabled reputation
Sorry to see the other one go, but happy to see the new one come in. Don't know what happened in the other thread, but if it was binned for security reason's I'm sure they were good.

Use your head. Safety First grasshoppers.

Happy New Wake and Bake everyone. Time to spark the G-Bomb.

Attic Buildout
"You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew."
Albert Einstien

"WAR IS A RACKET"
US Marine Corp Major General Smedley Butler
(July 30, 1881 – June 21, 1940) Most Decorated Marine at the Time of his Death
SpasticGramps is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2011, 06:16 AM #23
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Lets all puff to all that need our good vibes!! They know who they are, we are warriors and must keep up the fight!
PUFF PUFF

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:16 AM #24
theHIGHlander
european ganja growers

theHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of light
checking in YO

keep it green
Highlander

Rule #1 tell know1 ,,Rule #2, remember Rule #1

European Ganja Growers

theHIGHlander is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2011, 10:22 AM #25
Growdsix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
Lets all puff to all that need our good vibes!! They know who they are, we are warriors and must keep up the fight!
PUFF PUFF
yes...mabie someday all will be helped with the plant that heals..clothes..feeds...awaken s..and anoints those kings of old in the bible.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:51 AM #26
BlueBlazer
What were we talking about?

BlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivor
Good morning fellow wake n bakers.

But we decide which is right . . .

And which is an illusion
BlueBlazer is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2011, 12:59 AM #27
caljim
I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.

caljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to beholdcaljim is a splendid one to behold
Miss a couple days and ya miss a lot!

Thank you brother Highlander for getting the bowl smoking again.......peace and puffs my friends
caljim is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2011, 03:52 AM #28
Dudesome

Dudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the rough
I say nono to a fatty in tha morning, cause I don't like to lose that day :(

First get that work done then comes the time of peace and comfort. and also a good feeling about a productive day passed. I dislike feeling the shame when stoned :P

although there was time when there was no morning without that good buzz or heavy stone for me... im glad that time is gone with all the childhood haha

A masterbaking organic joyrider at your service.

"Everyone is a critic"
Jim Raynor
Dudesome is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2011, 04:22 AM #29
soulfly22583
Trust me.. I'm A Professional..

soulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of light
hey everyone. just enjoying a nice high while i work on some homework and listening to music. Mrs. B's words made me think of this song and put it on. Give it a try everyone, it may not be your style but the lyrics are good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pBCA9mUciU

smoke on everyone!

"My dads been stealing my weed since i was eleven."-chubbynugs
Comedy and herb - two of my favorite pasttimes in one place... I <3 IC Mag
fire it up...

The fact that I pay taxes and contribute to society should be more than enough reason to allow me to smoke marijuana - denying me that right is cruel and unusual, and damn close to being a controlling government, not a controlled government. - j.

"Man is Obsolete" - every day I watch the news and I feel this is more and more true... (Fear Factory)
i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fcuking hole - no new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hell - - - [Wish - NIN]

soulfly22583 is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2011, 12:40 PM #30
theHIGHlander
european ganja growers

theHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudesome View Post
I say nono to a fatty in tha morning, cause I don't like to lose that day :(

First get that work done then comes the time of peace and comfort. and also a good feeling about a productive day passed. I dislike feeling the shame when stoned :P

although there was time when there was no morning without that good buzz or heavy stone for me... im glad that time is gone with all the childhood haha
well jog on outa the W&B....there aint no children in hear......
feel free to join in anytime bro ......most off the cats in hear get mashed & go to work or have to repot plants...being melted shouldnt stop ya doing things ,,,it does make it a hell of alot better

whats up family...well the weekend is hear...fuck it am going to get mashed up right now...my weekend starts hear toke toke toke toke .......

caljim no worries man,,,you know wee cant live without the W&B

keep it green
highlander

ps my the grow thread if any off you are intrested

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=207582

Rule #1 tell know1 ,,Rule #2, remember Rule #1

European Ganja Growers

Last edited by theHIGHlander; 04-01-2011 at 12:59 PM..
theHIGHlander is offline Quote