Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > ....WAKE & BAKE....

Thread Title Search
....WAKE & BAKE.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2011, 06:44 PM #11
trichosaurus
*Stoned User*

trichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of lighttrichosaurus is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_xxx View Post
wake n bake salad??
Sounds like a good idea. 707 Headband and Chocolope is kind of like peanut butter and chocolate... they work so well together. May be my next cross.

Anyway good morning and glad to be part of the new home. The WAKE-N-BAKE crew is moving forward and getting stronger it seems.

HB
trichosaurus is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:40 PM #12
theHIGHlander
european ganja growers

theHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of light
whoop whoop to see some new faces in the joint

ive had a few question asking what security breches where ...it could of be anything, from people trying to sell seeds/cuts,,dropping ya name,,pics showing something in the background,
i might off even been something that some1 sayed by mistake or not knowing,,,but at the end off the day it dont matter what is was,,the mods have done whats right..(never though i would say that lol)

so like i say friends keep ya game tight,,

keep it green
highlander

Rule #1 tell know1 ,,Rule #2, remember Rule #1

European Ganja Growers

Last edited by theHIGHlander; 03-30-2011 at 08:40 AM..
theHIGHlander is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2011, 08:35 PM #13
milo_xxx
Stress Tester/Plant Torturer

milo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant future
tactfully said highlander !!!

Id say I am about to wake n bake... but it is a little late in the day to say that!
milo_xxx is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2011, 10:46 PM #14
fukndenny
Banned

fukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nice
gm, puff puff
fukndenny is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2011, 01:39 AM #15
BlueBlazer
What were we talking about?

BlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_xxx View Post
tactfully said highlander !!!

Id say I am about to wake n bake... but it is a little late in the day to say that!
Not if you quickly take a nap first.

But we decide which is right . . .

And which is an illusion
BlueBlazer is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:37 AM #16
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
puff puff

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants
Babbabud is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2011, 08:48 AM #17
theHIGHlander
european ganja growers

theHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of light

awwwwwwww a hard nights work lastnight & its raining cat&dogs outside, i suppose though, its been sunny the last week so it was going to rain sooner rather then later lol

toke hard dudes

keep it green
highlander

Rule #1 tell know1 ,,Rule #2, remember Rule #1

European Ganja Growers

Last edited by theHIGHlander; 03-30-2011 at 11:31 AM..
theHIGHlander is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2011, 10:44 AM #18
BlueBlazer
What were we talking about?

BlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivor
Didn't set the alarm last night . . . slept an extra half hour.

I figured, as long as I'm up . . .

But we decide which is right . . .

And which is an illusion
BlueBlazer is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2011, 01:54 PM #19
soulfly22583
Trust me.. I'm A Professional..

soulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of light
looks like mrs. o is no longer part of IC Mag =( I really hope im wrong but im noticing she is no longer a listed member

"My dads been stealing my weed since i was eleven."-chubbynugs
Comedy and herb - two of my favorite pasttimes in one place... I <3 IC Mag
fire it up...

The fact that I pay taxes and contribute to society should be more than enough reason to allow me to smoke marijuana - denying me that right is cruel and unusual, and damn close to being a controlling government, not a controlled government. - j.

"Man is Obsolete" - every day I watch the news and I feel this is more and more true... (Fear Factory)
i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fcuking hole - no new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hell - - - [Wish - NIN]

soulfly22583 is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2011, 04:58 PM #20
pearlemae
May your race always be in your favor

pearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to all
SO HERE'S TO A NEW W&B. bakin LSD this A.M. wooohooo!!!

William H Gladstone
pearlemae is offline Quote