Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Michigan Medical

Thread Title Search
Michigan Medical Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2011, 03:48 PM #41
Str8Dank

Str8Dank will become famous soon enoughStr8Dank will become famous soon enough
looking good man thanks for sharing. it's not to often i see a fellow MI MMJ'er with anything i feel is impressive usually their genetics, skill or both lack but not you brother! keep up the good work!

i know a few peeps who run McFly how do you like it?
Str8Dank is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2011, 10:02 PM #42
OhighO

OhighO has a spectacular aura aboutOhighO has a spectacular aura aboutOhighO has a spectacular aura aboutOhighO has a spectacular aura aboutOhighO has a spectacular aura about
I want to get ahold of a mcfly cut really bad too.
OhighO is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2011, 04:15 AM #43
michmedclones

michmedclones will become famous soon enoughmichmedclones will become famous soon enough
Thanks guys!!! I only have 1 flower room but once I have more room and no more dumb ass partner everything will be my call and in my opinion better. All the hybrids are my workings in my pollenation colset that I have at a seperate location where I have some of my mothers that my partner wont get his hands on. I try my best to keep my patients happy as well as myself

Quote:
Just picked up a quarter of blue dream. not sure if its the same. but gotta say I love this stuff. That Mcfly sounds killer
The bluedream makes you cough no matter how small of a rip you take, it grabs you lungs and makes sweat bead on your forehead if you got the real deal. Its a trippy speedy sativa, but also has indica like effects which gives you a warm feeling everywhere. The Mcfly seems more sativa but a more controlable high and it literally smells like fruity pebbles I love it!

Quote:
One of my favorite threads MMC. Working Chitral Kush and Bubba Kush projects at the moment.
Thanks Zeppelindood!! Whats Chritral Kush?? or did you mean Critical Kush? Critical x Bubba would be DELICIOUS and STRONG! sounds delicious either way I love hybrids just becasue all the different phenotypes you can choose from them and get different highs from the same strain

Quote:
looking good man thanks for sharing. it's not to often i see a fellow MI MMJ'er with anything i feel is impressive usually their genetics, skill or both lack but not you brother! keep up the good work!

i know a few peeps who run McFly how do you like it?
Appreciate it St8dank!! It really means a lot theres a board for just MI mmj patients and everything calls me out for importing everything and once the laws get more leanient I'll post some grow journals and what not but right now I'm really not comfortable sharing that much with anyone. I love the mcfly, its not as dense as some my of strains but I also didn't cross it, its something I got from a buddy CG in MI. It streches a little bit more then I'd like but I got it down with a tomatoe cage and some bamboo stakes to keep it where I need it, the smell is a favorite of A LOT of my patients and buddies but I'm an Indica fan so it's not my personal favorite
michmedclones is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2011, 08:11 AM #44
michmedclones

michmedclones will become famous soon enoughmichmedclones will become famous soon enough
Purple Cotton Candy

I got this cut from the same guy I got the cut of my LA Confidential this literally makes my patients giggle. It smells like a bag of pixie sticks and tastes the same, nearly pure indica that will take any pain away, or atleast make you forget about that pain

TGA Kaboom

Grew this one from a pack of beans from TGA Subcool, it is a sativa dominant hybrid but the winner pheno I got was definatly more indica then sativa, nice dense buds that smell like a fresh lemon peel with a thick smoke.

https://www.*********************.co....prod_1951.html

Old 05-08-2011, 10:52 PM #45
csedge

Nice Purple Cotton Candy.... Looks a lot like urkle.....

Old 05-09-2011, 07:05 AM #46
michmedclones

It looks a ton like urkle, I ran an urkle (unknown cut) and it didn't puple out as well as the cotton candy, the urkle was a bit more dense but I'd take the cotton candy over the urkle any day

Thanks for the kind words!

Old 05-09-2011, 07:17 AM #47
Gooey

Gooey has a spectacular aura aboutGooey has a spectacular aura aboutGooey has a spectacular aura aboutGooey has a spectacular aura about
Very nice flowers amigo, keep reppin the mittin amigo...peace n puffs
Gooey is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2011, 08:01 AM #48
michmedclones

Purple Kush

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:05 AM #49
Space Case

Space Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really nice
Nice bud michmed....I love seein' real Purple Kush that is actually PURPLE...sorry, but the Cali boys are loosing their touch....nice to see Michigan picking up the slack!
Space Case is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2011, 12:01 AM #50
michmedclones

Sour Diesel:

White Widow x Blue Berry

LA Woman

Enjoy guys!