Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Michigan Medical

Thread Title Search
Michigan Medical Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2011, 07:54 AM #31
OhighO

OhighO has a spectacular aura aboutOhighO has a spectacular aura aboutOhighO has a spectacular aura aboutOhighO has a spectacular aura aboutOhighO has a spectacular aura about
Where did you source the Afghan Kush? Is that tahoe Og X Afg by any chance? I breed that cross and the #2 pheno looks like one of the phenos from that stock. Not the keeper pheno by the way. Im in south central Ohio and the dumpster and lemonG cuts are very popular here. I dont run them but its a good stuff. A local guy also grows and loves the Mcfly too. I think its Apollo x Cindy99
OhighO is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2011, 07:46 PM #32
michmedclones

michmedclones will become famous soon enoughmichmedclones will become famous soon enough
Oh right on man I was always wanting some one who actually knew what the mcfly was to step in and say what it was. It definatly has some sativa in it so the C99 would make alot of sense forsure. The afghan kush was a cut from my buddy that had a pack of beans, thats one of my strains that I got as a cut and didn't really know the specifics, now I'm on to beans and full fledge genetics
michmedclones is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2011, 05:22 PM #33
shorty68

shorty68 is on a distinguished road
Talking med.indoor grow first timer

very nice homies now share the buzz
shorty68 is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2011, 05:31 PM #34
csedge

Quoted from a different site on Mcfly

" Originally Posted by G's^ View Post
Alrighty......here she goes.

Mcfly

There was this dude named Ricky of a Big Nature. He was MATES w a bloke named Nemotracks. Nemo and Ricky were weed pen pals with a passion for flavor and potency.
Nemotracks was lucky emough to have a friend(Jabberwocky) who shared a special cindy with him.
Nemo doused a mixed room with Sour Queen pollen, and sent Ricky a slurry of beans, al mixed up.....a grab bag of winners.
the cindy crosses were easy to identify.
Ricky took several winners form this batch, and doused them again w some more Sour Queen pollen(thanks Liz).

again, the winners were selected, and taken to a different location for final selction while the spot used for the crosses was bleached and scrubbed and left to sit for a cycle.
2 final phenos were picked.
the second pheno is heftier in yield and almost smell free in flower and Rickys family holds that 1 down, while Ricky has worked the stinky girl.

best results....
cut 5 node clones, after roots appear, fim immediately,then root in small dixie cups,veg under t5s for 1 week,then tplant to 3 gallons after a week and veg under a 1k min....
do not, i repeat, do not, let her get over 1 foot before flipping to 12/12....you want monster plants,but most cant handle a room full of mcfly trees unless you know how to work full time on dank,,worth evey minute,but she is a tree, not for little boys.
she yields like like a can of beans makes farts, definitively. She smells like the backside of heaven, and the high will fix any crazy motherfuckers dome piece. It worked for me, it can work for you.

enjoy"

Old 04-25-2011, 10:19 PM #35
michmedclones

michmedclones will become famous soon enoughmichmedclones will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by csedge View Post
Quoted from a different site on Mcfly

" Originally Posted by G's^ View Post
Alrighty......here she goes.

Mcfly

There was this dude named Ricky of a Big Nature. He was MATES w a bloke named Nemotracks. Nemo and Ricky were weed pen pals with a passion for flavor and potency.
Nemotracks was lucky emough to have a friend(Jabberwocky) who shared a special cindy with him.
Nemo doused a mixed room with Sour Queen pollen, and sent Ricky a slurry of beans, al mixed up.....a grab bag of winners.
the cindy crosses were easy to identify.
Ricky took several winners form this batch, and doused them again w some more Sour Queen pollen(thanks Liz).

again, the winners were selected, and taken to a different location for final selction while the spot used for the crosses was bleached and scrubbed and left to sit for a cycle.
2 final phenos were picked.
the second pheno is heftier in yield and almost smell free in flower and Rickys family holds that 1 down, while Ricky has worked the stinky girl.

best results....
cut 5 node clones, after roots appear, fim immediately,then root in small dixie cups,veg under t5s for 1 week,then tplant to 3 gallons after a week and veg under a 1k min....
do not, i repeat, do not, let her get over 1 foot before flipping to 12/12....you want monster plants,but most cant handle a room full of mcfly trees unless you know how to work full time on dank,,worth evey minute,but she is a tree, not for little boys.
she yields like like a can of beans makes farts, definitively. She smells like the backside of heaven, and the high will fix any crazy motherfuckers dome piece. It worked for me, it can work for you.

enjoy"

100% perfect description of the pheno I run, sweet and stinky at the same time and BIG

Old 04-25-2011, 10:36 PM #36
Donald Trump

Donald Trump has a spectacular aura aboutDonald Trump has a spectacular aura aboutDonald Trump has a spectacular aura aboutDonald Trump has a spectacular aura aboutDonald Trump has a spectacular aura about
not a bad lineup..

do you trim buds with a machine or whoever did those buds in the pic?
Donald Trump is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2011, 05:07 AM #37
michmedclones

All hand trimmed, but I got to admit my girl gets lazy after a couple hours and over here if you ask someone to help you they want like a full o of dried cured shit for a few hours of trimming which we all know ends up being a consistant smokedown and not much gets done when your friends "help"

Old 04-27-2011, 11:54 PM #38
michmedclones

Misty Kush (Blue Mystic x Afghan Kush)

One of my favorites recently, smells like a bag of fresh fruit and sugar, nearly pure indica couchlock effects that make you go sleepy sleepy night night

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:53 PM #39
PUFFS-ENUFF

PUFFS-ENUFF is on a distinguished road
Just picked up a quarter of blue dream. not sure if its the same. but gotta say I love this stuff. That Mcfly sounds killer
PUFFS-ENUFF is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2011, 03:38 PM #40
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

zeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to behold
One of my favorite threads MMC. Working Chitral Kush and Bubba Kush projects at the moment.

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."
zeppelindood is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.