Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Michigan Medical

Thread Title Search
Michigan Medical Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2011, 10:09 AM #1
michmedclones

michmedclones will become famous soon enoughmichmedclones will become famous soon enough
Michigan Medical

All cured pics from my previous harvests (a few are strains I have traded for with a buddy CG in MI also), have some more tasty strains drying right now so I'll update. Let me know what you guys think!

Pineapple Express

UK Cheese

Purple Urkle

Lemon G

Lambs Breath

LA Confidential

Kush Diesel

Green Crack

Afghan Kush 1

Afghan Kush 2

Dumpster

Blue Dream

Hope you guys like em
michmedclones is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2011, 03:26 PM #2
killerweed31
Smile Vs Cry

killerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to behold
sure i like man, you have some delicious nugget to smoke ,the l.a. confidential look so tasty like the purple urkle, how is the smell of purple u. ?
anyway great job !!!

Noreason genetic test :CHOCOTONIC S1 (chocolope x dieseltonic)https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273925
the CHOCOLOPE project https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=252709
Fast Nevilles,critical+,sour d. x og kush,white w. x big bud...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=213212
Sour kush,bubba kush,critical+...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=191789
White rhino vs Red cherry berry..https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=186433
My auto's 3d...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=165702
C99 vs Deep strawberry dieselhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=216458
the chem experienze: Chemd.ibl, Powerdog, haze/skunk#1 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=224243

Release yourself

The real ******* c-walk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NNhf...e=results_main
killerweed31 is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2011, 07:17 PM #3
xxbkrawkxx

xxbkrawkxx will become famous soon enough
that GC looks messed up
xxbkrawkxx is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2011, 09:02 PM #4
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

zeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to behold
How's your description of Lambs Breath go MMC?

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."
zeppelindood is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2011, 05:43 AM #5
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
wow...................
nickman is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2011, 04:43 AM #6
michmedclones

michmedclones will become famous soon enoughmichmedclones will become famous soon enough
Quote:
How's your description of Lambs Breath go MMC?
This one is known as a sativa dominant strain, but the effects are very much indica like. It was flowered for 86 days and pulled at 50% amber trichs so it definatly keeps you close to the couch, the buds are definatly more dense then most sativas that I have experienced but the sweet smell and smoot smoke is the real pleaser in my mind. Light up your glass and suck in as long as you want, even if you choke youre not going to tear your lungs up. Its one of my personal favorite strains, this one was a single plant that I had, I REALLLLY wish I got a few clones but I am looking into getting another one from the original owner.

Quote:
that GC looks messed up
How so?! Hopefully in a good way!

Quote:
wow...................
Thanks man

Old 03-05-2011, 10:17 PM #7
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

zeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by michmedclones View Post
this one was a single plant that I had, I REALLLLY wish I got a few clones
Thanks for responding MMC. She looks like a very special cut. Tough luck, did you simply just get her too late in flower to clone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michmedclones View Post
Light up your glass and suck in as long as you want, even if you choke youre not going to tear your lungs up.
OK, this sounds like bad news to me. Are you saying that she doesn't have much in the way of expando to her? I'm not talking about hack weed... contrare, I'm talking about that slow expansion that creeps up and kicks ya in the tootoo... yeah it sometime hurts but that's how we like it

keep on growin'

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."

Old 03-06-2011, 07:32 AM #8
michmedclones

Oh no, it definatly expands your lungs out and makes your chest feel nice and full but even if you cough out a lung full it dosent come out like sand it comes back up smooth and delicious

Old 03-06-2011, 07:43 AM #9
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

Right on MMC. Primo, may you acquire an identical cut and clone it until your hearts content.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:12 AM #10
LiLWaynE
I Feel Good

LiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to beholdLiLWaynE is a splendid one to behold
ill take the lemon g nug! damn do i love lemon g!
LiLWaynE is offline Quote