Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mdanzig Seeds > Bring Back Masterlow?

Thread Title Search
Bring Back Masterlow? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2011, 05:35 AM #1
Desert Dan

Desert Dan has a spectacular aura aboutDesert Dan has a spectacular aura aboutDesert Dan has a spectacular aura about
Bring Back Masterlow?

Any plans to bring back masterlow?
Desert Dan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:03 AM #2
habeeb
follow your heart

habeeb has disabled reputation
well, I have a whole stockpile sitting in my fridge..

I have not grown masterlow, so I cannot comment on the product, but for value as a breeding stock, I believe it to be of great value.. as I've seen they stay very small.. which not all autos are being these days.. which i believe to be a trait of true auto-flowering which it was breed for ( small plant, fast finisher )
habeeb is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2011, 05:39 AM #3
mdanzig

mdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the roughmdanzig is a jewel in the rough
Some new Master Low is in the making.

Still a bit aways. Heres some pics of the monsters they produce.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:30 AM #4
Manstien

Manstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the roughManstien is a jewel in the rough
I got like 15 generation masterlow....so fun to grow !!
Manstien is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2011, 12:09 AM #5
*mr.mike*
Cosmic and Eternal

*mr.mike* will become famous soon enough*mr.mike* will become famous soon enough
I've been growing masterlow for 5 years, and it STILL stands up against most of the autos out there. I keep a supply of "average" (meaning what masterlow usually is) as well as long, short, stinky, and unstinky strains of it. I almost have a trifoliate strain.

After you've grown masterlow a long time, you can actually start to see where some of the other "newer" strains have been coming from, imho.
*mr.mike* is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2011, 09:46 AM #6
Costello

Costello is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *mr.mike* View Post
I've been growing masterlow for 5 years, and it STILL stands up against most of the autos out there. I keep a supply of "average" (meaning what masterlow usually is) as well as long, short, stinky, and unstinky strains of it. I almost have a trifoliate strain.

After you've grown masterlow a long time, you can actually start to see where some of the other "newer" strains have been coming from, imho.
A re-release of ML would be nice
Mike any chance to share some seeds through seedbay maybe?

Namaste

C.
Costello is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2012, 04:49 PM #7
Kodiak
Mad Scientist

Kodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by *mr.mike* View Post
I've been growing masterlow for 5 years, and it STILL stands up against most of the autos out there.
I'll second that. I've grown out and cross-bred most of the popular auto strains and Master Low is one of the best.

Check this out It's crazy

Kodiak is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:54 PM #8
Kindest

Kindest has a spectacular aura aboutKindest has a spectacular aura aboutKindest has a spectacular aura about
The only thing crazier there is your camera...sweet shots.
Kindest is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2012, 05:06 PM #9
Kodiak
Mad Scientist

Kodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the roughKodiak is a jewel in the rough
Thanks. I use a 100mm macro lens with a ring flash. The camera is mounted on a tripod and I snap the pics with a small remote control.
Kodiak is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2013, 04:41 PM #10
AdB3

AdB3 is on a distinguished road
agreed

Masterlow was my first and best grow to date!
Normally one is very happy when you have a high rate of females, but when my 4 remaining seeds popped as girls, it was a very sad grow

IMHO somebody (the boss) should collect several sources of straight inbred ML beans. Masterlow 2 sounds like a community concept.
AdB3 is offline Quote