Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Plants ~ Their Emotions and Senses!

Thread Title Search
Plants ~ Their Emotions and Senses! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2011, 05:05 AM #11
CARE giver
Sour Bubble Connoisseur

CARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForbiddenFruit View Post
Imagine if you were a trichome.
And I smoked you .
Hitting up Dans #6 and my keeper(s) with my stud male.

Elroys OG
A futuristic OG.
1.Searching thru Karmas OG seeds for a stud male.
2.Searching thru GHS SLH for a lemon candy mom.
3.Bring the 2 together and create something I've been envisioning for a long time.

*Elroys OG will be available to the community. Will need testers. Then they will be available at either Great Lake Genetics or Seedbay*
CARE giver is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2011, 03:22 PM #12
Campfire
Tangled up in Blue

Campfire has a spectacular aura aboutCampfire has a spectacular aura aboutCampfire has a spectacular aura aboutCampfire has a spectacular aura about
Be the Trichome...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:59 PM #13
CannabisFox

CannabisFox will become famous soon enoughCannabisFox will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissGreenDreamz View Post
The professor showed that changing the colour of the sheeting really can improve both quantity and quality of yield, and even affect the flavour! The secret lies in the fact that the phytochromes in the plants are especially sensitive to the red and ‘far red’ wavelengths.
If they detect these, they signal that the plant must grow faster and stronger – competing for space because the light makes them respond as if they are hemmed in by other plants, competing for the nutrients. To improve their own chances of dispersing seed for the next generation, they grow taller, and develop more fruit. The tests showed that yields increased by between 20 and 50% when red sheeting was used instead of black.
So we should use red plastics instead of white for covering our rooms? Im sceptical ô.Ó

Old 09-22-2011, 01:06 AM #14
MissGreenDreamz
Banned

MissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannabisFox View Post
So we should use red plastics instead of white for covering our rooms? Im sceptical ô.Ó
In that case, it was instead of black.
MissGreenDreamz is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2011, 02:17 AM #15
stillsmokin843
good nugs

stillsmokin843 will become famous soon enoughstillsmokin843 will become famous soon enoughstillsmokin843 will become famous soon enough
good read some stuff to think about. ill just go ask my friends i am the plant whisper hold on be right back..................yep they said they can hear me and it is true...... seriously though good read and yes i really do talk to my plants sometimes.
stillsmokin843 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:45 PM #16
firstgrowgirl

firstgrowgirl is on a distinguished road
My grandmother had this philodendrum for over 30 years. She got it from my biological mother's funeral. This Philodendrum was all over her living room and her dining room. She always talked to it telling it how beautiful it was and how much she loved it. She always said good morning to it and good night. She told me once that plants that know they are loved will grow.
My grandmother died in 1993, and now my aunt has it. It survived a long trip in a box from California to Tennessee. And all she did was water it and tell it that she was beautiful.

With my plants... I always tell them every day that they are growing up to be beautiful and I am so proud of them and I love them... Every night I am seeing them bulk up.

It sounds pretty corny when you tell someone about it, but if it worked for Grandma's Philodendrum, then it has been working for my plants
firstgrowgirl is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:19 AM #17
MissGreenDreamz
Banned

MissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really niceMissGreenDreamz is just really nice
Thanks for sharing, plants are so healing and seem to know when they are loved. They find ways to speak to us for sure. Have you heard of the book or movie Botany of Desire? A very interesting look at man/plant relationships and how we have cultivated certain favorites... apples, tulips potatoes and cannabis. ~MissGD

https://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Th...?trkid=2361637

Old 10-04-2011, 10:53 PM #18
emilyC

emilyC will become famous soon enough
This one is for you >
emilyC is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:55 AM #19
MissGreenDreamz
Banned

Holy Foxtails! Bet that puts on a lot of weight. Sexy budz sister! Thanks for sharing~

Old 12-05-2011, 04:34 AM #20
chief bigsmoke

chief bigsmoke is a jewel in the roughchief bigsmoke is a jewel in the roughchief bigsmoke is a jewel in the roughchief bigsmoke is a jewel in the roughchief bigsmoke is a jewel in the roughchief bigsmoke is a jewel in the roughchief bigsmoke is a jewel in the rough
great thread MGD, I'm surprised there isn't more than 2 pages worth of comments. I am going to share that article and link it back to you, if thats cool...

Thanks friend
chief bigsmoke is offline Quote