Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > FLORIDA CRIPPY??

Thread Title Search
FLORIDA CRIPPY?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2010, 09:31 PM #31
Dr.Dank
Cannabis 101

Dr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really nice
I used to be a big time Crippy producer if thats what you wanna call it hehe I like the high quality genetics and I used to produce some of Florida's finest commercial grade cannabis flushed and smooth for the sheeple lol.
Some of the strains that we where producing for years where, White Widow, Super Star, Bubbleberry(12+ years) and Icecream also white russian Mazar and blueberry...
I was the Blueberry guy and bubbleberry I had them figured out so always the Fuego
I also was producing other strains but those where the building blocks of the company.

I left to California because of all the crazy shit happening over there, I never been arrested and I don't plant to

this where some of the people that got popped... this guy made a rap video on Youtube and got popped for taxes.. he had bentleys and RR flashing... not too bright..

https://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/...ow-house-bust/

From famous people to basketball players go to smoke the Fire Flame Crippy Fugeo thats what we used to call it in Florida..

https://www.alldeaf.com/current-event...-its-best.html

Yeah Im glad i left... hope this helps Creepy is usually grown by spanish men

Dr.dank
Dr.Dank is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2011, 05:11 AM #32
scaramanga
Bong-Jitsu Instructor

scaramanga has a spectacular aura aboutscaramanga has a spectacular aura aboutscaramanga has a spectacular aura aboutscaramanga has a spectacular aura aboutscaramanga has a spectacular aura about
I'm going to date myself a little, but here it goes.

CRIPPY/KRIPPY, is short for KRYPTONITE, a strain that originated in the eighties (see below). CRIPPY/KRIPPY became synonymous with really good sativas, hazes in particular, and by the early nineties it was applied almost exclusively to Hazes and related crossings. To many if it wasn't a Haze, it wasn't Krippy. The name is now applied to any DANK/KIND/HEADIES as a purely generic term.

CREEPY is how it sounds when it's pronounced by someone who's first language is the Caribbean dialect of Spanish(i.e. Cuban, and Dominican as an example)...Cuban's grow it and distribute throughout Florida and halfway up the east coast and then the Dominican's take it from there on into New York, Boston, and the rest of New England. That's why that variant of the word is so prevalent in case anybody was interested.

KRYPTONITE was a primo strain that was primarily Sativa. It supposedly won numerous harvest festivals and predates any of the Dutch varieties I've read mentioned here.

Kryptonite was so called in part because of it's fluorescent green color not unlike Superman's weakness. It was also supposedly strong enough to take Superman out.

Someone mentioned Gainesville Green. KILLER strain from north central florida that reportedly originally consisted of two landrace varieties, Afghani and Thai. The rumor is that it was grown by some Botany guru at the University of Florida they called PROFESSOR X... It was good, whatever it was.

Old 01-02-2011, 05:17 AM #33
Captain Ginyu

Captain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really nice
Years ago, I used to think it was Kryptonite from Trichome Technologies.
Captain Ginyu is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2011, 05:31 AM #34
scaramanga
Bong-Jitsu Instructor

scaramanga has a spectacular aura aboutscaramanga has a spectacular aura aboutscaramanga has a spectacular aura aboutscaramanga has a spectacular aura aboutscaramanga has a spectacular aura about
I remember seeing that in High Times. The name was around for many years before I ever heard of Trichome Tech, and saw that article.

Old 01-02-2011, 05:32 AM #35
zenoonez

zenoonez is a glorious beacon of lightzenoonez is a glorious beacon of lightzenoonez is a glorious beacon of lightzenoonez is a glorious beacon of lightzenoonez is a glorious beacon of lightzenoonez is a glorious beacon of lightzenoonez is a glorious beacon of lightzenoonez is a glorious beacon of lightzenoonez is a glorious beacon of lightzenoonez is a glorious beacon of lightzenoonez is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaramanga View Post
Someone mentioned Gainesville Green. KILLER strain from north central florida that reportedly originally consisted of two landrace varieties, Afghani and Thai. The rumor is that it was grown by some Botany guru at the University of Florida they called PROFESSOR X... It was good, whatever it was.
Killer smoke whatever it was. I wish I had the clone I smoked in the late 90s up there from Jacksonville down south along the coast. It was mmm mmm good.
zenoonez is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2011, 04:16 PM #36
Captain Ginyu

Captain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really nice
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaramanga View Post
I'm going to date myself a little, but here it goes.

CRIPPY/KRIPPY, is short for KRYPTONITE, a strain that originated in the eighties (see below). CRIPPY/KRIPPY became synonymous with really good sativas, hazes in particular, and by the early nineties it was applied almost exclusively to Hazes and related crossings. To many if it wasn't a Haze, it wasn't Krippy. The name is now applied to any DANK/KIND/HEADIES as a purely generic term.

CREEPY is how it sounds when it's pronounced by someone who's first language is the Caribbean dialect of Spanish(i.e. Cuban, and Dominican as an example)...Cuban's grow it and distribute throughout Florida and halfway up the east coast and then the Dominican's take it from there on into New York, Boston, and the rest of New England. That's why that variant of the word is so prevalent in case anybody was interested.

KRYPTONITE was a primo strain that was primarily Sativa. It supposedly won numerous harvest festivals and predates any of the Dutch varieties I've read mentioned here.

Kryptonite was so called in part because of it's fluorescent green color not unlike Superman's weakness. It was also supposedly strong enough to take Superman out.

I sure as hell remember that "flourescent green" color! And this was some shit you had to hit a little at a time, because it would literally take you, if not careful, LOL!

Old 01-02-2011, 11:16 PM #37
Dr.Dank
Cannabis 101

Dr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really nice
Our White Widow Looked Flourescent Green thats the only way to describe her... She also tasted like pinecones minty and super strong.. joints would have to be turn off half ways.. mom always thought i put hash in the White Widow joints.. Strong Strong stufff
I have some mr.nice black widow hoping to be this good.. or the g13widow...
I could smoke that herb all day if it was possible.. you end up looking like a heroine addic hahah

Dr.dank
Dr.Dank is offline Quote

Old 01-03-2011, 01:17 AM #38
Captain Ginyu

So you was down in S. FL back in the early 90's, when the crip craze was on? Damn that shit could get pretty pricey. I had some friends that could get it. I do remember that strong piney odor though. Haven't seen any since then either.

Old 01-03-2011, 02:30 AM #39
REZDOG
Banned

REZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud of
Here's The facts:
Back in the 1980's,in Florida,ANY pot that was bright green and kicked ass was callled "Kryppies",short for "kryptonite". Most of it was early indoor stuff,out of Miami. Nice dank,mostly Neville's Hash Plant,NL,and Skunk #1 from Sam,via Neville.
This described the neon-green of the kind bud-nothing more.
That it's now urban legend doesn't surprise me,but don't get it twisted-it started out as just another term for kind bud.

Cheers!
REZDOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:47 AM #40
whodair
Banned

whodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to all
i like fried chicken ekra krippy yo !!
whodair is offline Quote