Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > FLORIDA CRIPPY??

Thread Title Search
FLORIDA CRIPPY?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-23-2010, 01:17 PM #21
Space Case

Space Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really nice
Florida has a lot of good stuff called crippy. Although in recent years I saw tons of strains coming around. Definatly some Mango, Orange Krush, Orange Dream, and some Thai Juicy Fruit that was just amazing! We used to have a nice hash plant that went around, pretty sure it was The White. I remember the Black, but fuckers in Florida wouldn't grow that shit right and wouldn't flush it right! Rare to find nice batches! I'll never forget this super dank sticky weed I got, it looked like super dark blue/green seaweed, stringy and shit...One of the highest I'd ever been...
Space Case is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2010, 12:33 AM #22
DankSide

DankSide will become famous soon enoughDankSide will become famous soon enoughDankSide will become famous soon enough
There has been so much intermingling by now, I'm sure what they call Crip and what you call Crip are one in the same. The FL growers thread in the growers section will show what some of the floridians are working with.

If you're talking specific and unique to florida, I'm sure there are several, among them being Gainesville Green which I believe goes under the name Micanopian(??) Moonbeam. Apparently thats what makes up part the genetics for BOG's Blue Moon Rocks.
DankSide is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:45 AM #23
ganjasuiteseat
universal at least

ganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura about
miami madness(white russian x superman)

Old 12-25-2010, 01:19 AM #24
one Q
Quality

one Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the rough
havnt bought weed in 6years. Havnt heard cryp in a very long time everything I hear now by kids is Kush. I hear Dank a lot too.

Gainsville was "supposedly" the origin of "crippie" but who knows it;s all folklore like "420" ya know. It's whatever the guy that sold it to you says it is cause they ALL have the hookup to "the man" in Cali that grows the most popular strain.

Ive heard "bluberry cheeze" "afghan kush" "black domina" I know some are real strain names but doubt that they are the flowers of these crosses.
Apollo11 Journey DrBudGreengenes Compact SOG
one Q is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2010, 01:26 AM #25
one Q
Quality

one Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the rough
I want to find out some local celebs and start naming crosses after them. Crosses from out of FL get names from FL. Like news casters, or radio hosts, or the Mayor.
Apollo11 Journey DrBudGreengenes Compact SOG
one Q is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2010, 01:52 AM #26
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DankSide View Post
There has been so much intermingling by now, I'm sure what they call Crip and what you call Crip are one in the same. The FL growers thread in the growers section will show what some of the floridians are working with.

If you're talking specific and unique to florida, I'm sure there are several, among them being Gainesville Green which I believe goes under the name Micanopian(??) Moonbeam. Apparently thats what makes up part the genetics for BOG's Blue Moon Rocks.
Micanopy Madness i believe..........which is in the Moonbeam.Not %100 sure.Gville Green is Gville Green.Lotta good weed in that town.

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2010, 02:48 AM #27
GeorgeSmiley
Remembers

GeorgeSmiley is a name known to allGeorgeSmiley is a name known to allGeorgeSmiley is a name known to allGeorgeSmiley is a name known to allGeorgeSmiley is a name known to allGeorgeSmiley is a name known to allGeorgeSmiley is a name known to allGeorgeSmiley is a name known to allGeorgeSmiley is a name known to allGeorgeSmiley is a name known to allGeorgeSmiley is a name known to all
Huh... I always thought it was "Crypt" meaning it's dank and funky, grown in a basement shit ....like an underground crypt.....

Interesting stuff

Smiley
GeorgeSmiley is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2010, 03:35 AM #28
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
I just think the farther east you go from Cali the farther behind the place is in social trends, even in weed.

With the exception of the the great plains states. They are just permanently stuck in a 1951 church loving commy hating state of fat assness.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2010, 06:34 AM #29
Space Case

Space Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash Zeppelin View Post
With the exception of the the great plains states. They are just permanently stuck in a 1951 church loving commy hating state of fat assness.
Most of the south is that way too!

Old 12-31-2010, 09:09 PM #30
GrowBudsGrow

GrowBudsGrow will become famous soon enoughGrowBudsGrow will become famous soon enough
Ahh the kryppy. I have some first hand insight i think may be useful to the thread. It's an old haze based Miami strain circa 1992 became one of the first widely available indoor produced strains in the Dade/Broward county area, Came from the Cuban growhouses no doubt. People used to be angry if they got a bag of skunk instead of kryp. You won't see it around anymore as they've moved onto other more economical strains, but now you see any high grade in FL getting called Kryp. There was an old High Times article from the mid 90s about it, wish i could find it. I haven't smoked any true kryppy in YEARS, since 04 maybe but it dominated the scene for a long time and for good reason. Aside from being delicious it would get you SOARING, really one of the best highs there is surely a truly special haze.

305 for life
GrowBudsGrow is offline Quote