Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > FLORIDA CRIPPY??

Thread Title Search
FLORIDA CRIPPY?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-21-2010, 07:45 PM #11
OnTheWater

OnTheWater will become famous soon enough
FLORIDA CRIPPY??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes4Prop215 View Post
ahh i see so the black haze is what im interested in. and everything gets called crippy just like premo crops get called beasters and anything remotely dense and frosty gets called kush...
If you had some proper Black.. I'm sure that's what your interested

I haven't touched the black in a good while, but the wait is defitnitely worth it if you got her
OnTheWater is offline Quote

Old 12-21-2010, 10:44 PM #12
Motta-Tokka

Motta-Tokka will become famous soon enoughMotta-Tokka will become famous soon enough
I had some purple stuff from my uncle when I was living in FL. Holy crap that stuff sam DREAMY!! Like a dream but awake! I have never experienced something like that since.

Could also be that my tolerance was 0 back then when I was not smoking at all.
Motta-Tokka is offline Quote

Old 12-21-2010, 10:48 PM #13
FatBlunt420
Killin' Zombies!

FatBlunt420 is a splendid one to beholdFatBlunt420 is a splendid one to beholdFatBlunt420 is a splendid one to beholdFatBlunt420 is a splendid one to beholdFatBlunt420 is a splendid one to beholdFatBlunt420 is a splendid one to beholdFatBlunt420 is a splendid one to beholdFatBlunt420 is a splendid one to beholdFatBlunt420 is a splendid one to beholdFatBlunt420 is a splendid one to beholdFatBlunt420 is a splendid one to behold
FatBlunt420 has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
yea, i have florida friends, crippy is their word for headies... its the high grades. not a specific strain.
i do have this strain mcfly, from florida. its sour queen x c99, smells like pineapples and cantalope. shits bomb. it yields too!!!

~Don't Panic, It's Organic!~
FatBlunt420 is offline Quote

Old 12-21-2010, 11:13 PM #14
Ottoman
Color me gone

Ottoman has disabled reputation
I've heard people down in florida call buds "crippy" or "creepy" (imagine someone who doesn't speak English well trying to say it) and it's Haze, A lot of that NYC haze/piff/church/etc etc. if not all of it is grown down in big house operations in Florida. I believe it's a big Cuban/Dominican community that runs the market, the batches may look different but that taste and smell is always the same.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

"still time to start a new life in the palm trees."
Ottoman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:53 AM #15
OsWiZzLe
Banned

OsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the roughOsWiZzLe is a jewel in the rough
back in the 90's alot of dank in Cali was called just Crip or Cript.....just a slang word for Bomb herb.....nothing more ...nothing less...anyone remember during the same era Kevorkian?
OsWiZzLe is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2010, 02:06 AM #16
SOTF420
Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Breeder, Med Patient, & 420% Sweet Tooth Fanatic!

SOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant future
Did I hear Sweet Tooth? Well then in that case I want some crippy!

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

SOTF420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:30 AM #17
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
i would def consider sweettooth crip.
hey soft it took ya a whole 3 min before u replied to the word sweettooth ur slippin u used to be faster. lol do ya have a button on ur keybord that says sweettooth so ya dont have to type the whole word out. lol just havin some fun with ya..lol sweettooth is killa.
stoney917 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:50 AM #18
Yes4Prop215

Yes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OsWiZzLe View Post
back in the 90's alot of dank in Cali was called just Crip or Cript.....just a slang word for Bomb herb.....nothing more ...nothing less...anyone remember during the same era Kevorkian?
well here in the bay area people called shit KRYPT short for kryptonite....but florida is CRIPPY so a little different.

i still wanna see some pics...or try it. its one of the few kinds of bud i have never tried...that and a good real deal PIFF mango haze....ive smoked plenty of jack herrer, super silver, etc....but havent had my socks knocked off yet..
Yes4Prop215 is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2010, 06:28 AM #19
ganjasuiteseat
universal at least

ganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes4Prop215 View Post
well here in the bay area people called shit KRYPT short for kryptonite....but florida is CRIPPY so a little different.

i still wanna see some pics...or try it. its one of the few kinds of bud i have never tried...that and a good real deal PIFF mango haze....ive smoked plenty of jack herrer, super silver, etc....but havent had my socks knocked off yet..
yea but crip,crip knot,kryp-tonite(wich is a slan started by are alt neighbors.)and cripy is all indoor.outdoor is that fire or regs depends.peace and a peaceful harvest

Old 12-22-2010, 11:29 AM #20
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by OsWiZzLe View Post
Yes, I remember a "Dr Kevorkians" strain, seem to remember it being called something like "Slow Creeping Death" and him being a Euthanasia activist ? No idea who was behind it or what became of it, think it might have been linked to the KGB/CIA in Amsterdam, it was around that time.